Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

rooster59

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the victim with her 9 year old son! How could she accept the idiotic romantic affair of a 21 year old goon?

There's nothing unusual about this at all. A lot of "older" women are attracted to younger men.

As has been suggested earlier, if he is in fact the son of a policeman I can't imagine him feeling any remorse. Probably adds to the reason why he might have taken such drastic action, thinking he will probably get off. Maybe a small payment to the girls family but he's probably long odds to do any serious jail time..

Sad but true here in Thailand...

You dont try to analyze someone like this : You take them out and summarily execute them.

Edited by morrobay

As has been suggested earlier, if he is in fact the son of a policeman I can't imagine him feeling any remorse. Probably adds to the reason why he might have taken such drastic action, thinking he will probably get off. Maybe a small payment to the girls family but he's probably long odds to do any serious jail time..

Sad but true here in Thailand...

You dont try to analyze someone like this : You take them out and summarily execute them.

Not in a civilised country.

A very sad and shocking situation that ended badly. I do not understand the brain in his head. He came with the intent to kill obviously he had came equiped with the knives.

On my travels to Thailand I see many Thai men like this desperate and uneducated and the jealous rage consumes them.

But in the middle of a busy street. She had men with her and obviously they failed to act

This is the victim with her 9 year old son! How could she accept the idiotic romantic affair of a 21 year old goon?

There's nothing unusual about this at all. A lot of "older" women are attracted to younger men.

Well, you can see for yourself that incident happened not due to 'attraction' by woman. Moreover, no attraction is an excuse against well-planned murder, or is it?

Well, you can see for yourself that incident happened not due to 'attraction' by woman. Moreover, no attraction is an excuse against well-planned murder, or is it?

This was a "well-planned murder"? How do you figure that?

My point was that you're making a huge deal about their ages and suggesting that it was a catalyst for this homicide.

I get it. You're upset and looking for answers, but the only answer is that this guy was emotionally disturbed and flew off the handle in a blind rage. Their ages are irrelevant. Most young guys don't kill their older ex-girlfriends.

A very sad and shocking situation that ended badly. I do not understand the brain in his head. He came with the intent to kill obviously he had came equiped with the knives.

On my travels to Thailand I see many Thai men like this desperate and uneducated and the jealous rage consumes them.

But in the middle of a busy street. She had men with her and obviously they failed to act

The little boys of Thailand, have very little correct discipline when they are growing up.

from parents or the school system, the result is what we see today in Thai society. bah.gif

You make it sound like they were cowards and should have acted...

Apparently one of the Australian guys did act and ended up with cuts on his hands.

The assailant attacked from behind and probably stabbed her several times before anyone knew what was going on.

What would you do if a crazed maniac (who has already stabbed a woman) came at you with a meat cleaver and a big knife? Unless you are very skilled at hand combat there's not much you could do without risking your life.

Edited by tropo

Apparently one of the Australian guys did act and ended up with cuts on his hands.

The assailant attacked from behind and probably stabbed her several times before anyone knew what was going on.

What would you do if a crazed maniac (who has already stabbed a woman) came at you with a meat cleaver and a big knife? Unless you are very skilled at hand combat there's not much you could do without risking your life.

You are right! There is meagre chance that this mishap could be avoided by anyone. But, only one person is responsible for it, the accused Private, as none was done to provoke him, he didn't even argue, seek explanation or try to think other than what he was going to do.

You are right! There is meagre chance that this mishap could be avoided by anyone. But, only one person is responsible for it, the accused Private, as none was done to provoke him, he didn't even argue, seek explanation or try to think other than what he was going to do.
He didn't know that she was with Aussies or other friends while he was purchasing knives. He didn't directly attacked on others but her.

It sounds like he had been following her for quite a while, bought the knives. His rage built up, probably by seeing her laughing and enjoying her evening. Like most people would, out with friends. And then he attacked her. Psycho.

Have a shouting match, whatever. But you don't have to stab a mother of three young children just because she broke your heart. And now he has broken the hearts of many people.

RIP young lady. And i hope her children will be well looked after. And he ends up in jail for a long time.

I asked my thai gf about this because she is prone to bouts of intense irrational jealousy...and her response was....he went to the military and she got a gik...she mai dee dood....errrrr

Its a sign Johnny run run Johnny... Alarm bells are a ringing

Sadly She also sought police protection for this little #$%er when they first separated. So tell your GF that it wasnt a gik relationship at all there was a clear separation.. Actually it seems as she was a bit more awake than the regular in taking precautions..

My wife says he was 21, she was 33, they had a thing going before but over now (for her). He walked away from his military post and caught her walking with a farang. He confessed he bought a knofe around there and went to work. Happens everywhere in the world unfortunately.

So, she finishes the relationship and her soldier ex-boyfriend leaves his military post, sees her with a foreign man in a red-light district and slits here throat.

No, this does NOT happen everywhere in the world. Think before you type, please.

I beg to differ greatly. Men losing control and victimizing women (do some research please) does happen in every country in the world on a very frequent basis. For years this shit was covered up due to shame and due to lack of action by authorities who think like the thai police do here, and it's still very much under reported. A knife is very upfront and personal, suggests a hatred smouldering for a while (probably due to being in the military which restricted his freedom) In the west you find more firearm usage which in many cases ends up murder/suicide,a very common occurance. Hell hath no fury like a woman/man scorned.

Crux of the biscuit. Mew farang friend or Thai, either way he got dumped in his opinion and lost FACE. Nothing else mattered to his broken mind but avenging the life ending slight. No face and he thinks himself a worm or worse and blames her for lowering his station amongst his family and friends. ....

But it appears to be greater and with much less logic here in Thailand than most other places. And the perpetrators seems to act out their super-aggressive revenge fantasies without compunction, sense of time, place, or consequences. Then going to prison with a sense of satisfaction that they won and are real men again. Madness certainly.

These people are too stupid to realise that they lose far greater face by spending 30 years in jail. Where I come from, most kids grow out of losing face before they reach their teens. Not so in Thailand, where it is more important than life itself. Pathetic society. Childish in the extreme.

The concern over losing face, is ny far the greatest act of cowardice, a human being can commit. It is an abomination against the very spirit of man. Who cares what people think of me? I could give a rats ass. I realize it is deeply ingrained, but it is the opposite of personal development, improvement of self, getting to know ones self, or introspection of any kind. How do you improve yourself as an individual, if you are so overly concerned about what strangers think of you? Mind boggling stuff, this face nonsense.

Just saw the video..... Terrible

any chance of a link?

why would any sick retard want to watch the vid of this poor girl getting her throat sliced
Is there a video of the poor girl getting her throat slit ? The video in question is of the aftermath.

Of course there is, ya wanna see it?

I 100% doubt there is one or it would have shown up on liveleak....

Just saw the video..... Terrible

any chance of a link?

why would any sick retard want to watch the vid of this poor girl getting her throat sliced
Is there a video of the poor girl getting her throat slit ? The video in question is of the aftermath.

Of course there is, ya wanna see it?

I 100% doubt there is one or it would have shown up on liveleak....

Correct, I can't see why anyone would want to see an act like that.

Well now, another "Little Lord Fauntleroy" aristocrat of The Kingdom, has done it again, and again with probable impunity. So, whats really news-worthy about that LOS norm?

Here is a young Thaiguy, on active military duty, leaves his duty post; travels 300+km to Pattaya's (very crowded) walking-street scene; finds that particular bar location; then proceeds to commit murder, in full view of the public. He is then arrested by the Pattaya police; then released into the custody of the Thai military post, from where he has gone A.W.O.L.. HUH?

That seems more resemblant of the arcane African regimes, than the Thai government is willing to admit whistling.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

I was stunned when I got the news. I had heard the night before of a murder on Walking Street. But I didn't imagine that it was someone I knew but just another random Pattaya death. It wasn't until the next day that I checked my Facebook and her best friend told me that it was her. It was like a punch in the chest.

My heart broke.

She was a wonderful lady. She was kind. She took care of her family. She was a good friend to many. She was my friend. Not my lover; My friend. And a good one.

I will never forget her smile or how she made people laugh. I will never forget.

I still can't believe it was her.

No one deserves such a fate, least of all Luck. I pray for her.

I left a Rose for her the next night on the spot where she was murdered.

Rest in peace dear lady.

Rest in peace.

I was stunned when I got the news. I had heard the night before of a murder on Walking Street. But I didn't imagine that it was someone I knew but just another random Pattaya death. It wasn't until the next day that I checked my Facebook and her best friend told me that it was her. It was like a punch in the chest.

My heart broke.

She was a wonderful lady. She was kind. She took care of her family. She was a good friend to many. She was my friend. Not my lover; My friend. And a good one.

I will never forget her smile or how she made people laugh. I will never forget.

I still can't believe it was her.

No one deserves such a fate, least of all Luck. I pray for her.

I left a Rose for her the next night on the spot where she was murdered.

Rest in peace dear lady.

Rest in peace.

You are right. She indeed was a wonderful person and will always be in heart!

It was not a Farang, but an Indian she was now in love with, who also visited her parents few times. She was about to go back leaving her barlife on 12 November 2015. They already had planned to buy a home in her hometown. Couple was about to marry in February 2016. She will always be in heart. RIP Lucky (Wilailak Pidtatasa)!!!

No offense. But your comment about purchasing house means we all know it wasnt 'bout LOVE.

Yes, yes, in Western countries newly-wed couples NEVER buy homes.

Get real man. Yes foreigners here are sometimes duped into buying homes they shouldn't (for a variety of reasons - not just lady-scams)

But there also plenty of thai-foreigner couples who get married and want a new house. Sure the man may pay for it - so what? He is married and living in Thailand. Does he have to rent a condo forever?

But most of all - who are you to judge whether or not they were in love?

• 2 weeks later...

Well now, another "Little Lord Fauntleroy" aristocrat of The Kingdom, has done it again, and again with probable impunity. So, whats really news-worthy about that LOS norm?

Here is a young Thaiguy, on active military duty, leaves his duty post; travels 300+km to Pattaya's (very crowded) walking-street scene; finds that particular bar location; then proceeds to commit murder, in full view of the public. He is then arrested by the Pattaya police; then released into the custody of the Thai military post, from where he has gone A.W.O.L.. HUH?

That seems more resemblant of the arcane African regimes, than the Thai government is willing to admit whistling.gif

I can well believe he'll avoid punishment. Police father and army would protect him. Or at least not try to bring him to justice.

Such a sad thing to happen. Can only imagine whay went through this poor girl's mind as she is sitting with friends enjoying herself only to feel a knofe plunge into her and her throat cut.

Why such evil. Makes me sad and sickened.