Another victim bites the dust ! When will they ever learn.

RolandRat

Do any ever seek revenge ? how to get even ? just curious ..........

This is my idea of revenge......

attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

A nice weekend away to "talk about things" and whilst out of the way, the machines would go in and destroy the lot!

A guy actually did this in Buriram province. I don't know what happened to him.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what in the world the guys are thinking buying a house in the village then returning to their home country to work..

Met a couple.. Nice looking girl and guy in his late fifties.. He has a very successful business in the states and he lives there (us) 11 out of 12 months.. Brought a mansion up in the village... Nice car. Her mum family and "brother" live in the house when he is not there.

As you guessed it the brother is the high school sweet heart and she has 2 kids to him.. They are not together anymore she claims he just looks after the kids.

Bloody hell...some never wake up and why would they.. It's very entertaining to watch.

Edited by wow64

rolleyes.gif

No more to say really , all the happy marriages i know are of guys who lived here for some time ,rogered everything in sight got bored then started to meet ordinary women,with ordinary jobs , most of them have now been together for years ,have kids ,homes and live the sort of lives they lived in the west . but i can see how some guy who cant meet anyone at home comes here on holidays can get sucked into the fantasy .

Rogered?? That's a new one.

rolleyes.gif

No more to say really , all the happy marriages i know are of guys who lived here for some time ,rogered everything in sight got bored then started to meet ordinary women,with ordinary jobs , most of them have now been together for years ,have kids ,homes and live the sort of lives they lived in the west . but i can see how some guy who cant meet anyone at home comes here on holidays can get sucked into the fantasy .

Are you not British?biggrin.png

Teelak No 1 I took to Australia for 3 months then she left me 1st night back in Patts.

So I bar fined over 20 of her friends. This is when I met Teelak No 2.

Teelak No 2 I was about to marry in Issan but I got suspicious of her.

That was the alcoholic I posted about many times before.

So I said '' my teelak before we go Issan we get tattoo of my company logo '' which she agreed to right across her back.

Nice hey. Then I dumped her lying cheating ass.

Teelak No 3 again I'm suspicious so I used my bar stool pigeon to spill the goods and it turns out SHE WAS MARRIED!!

So come rent day on Number 1 I chewed her right out and said get ya Thai husband to pay...oh I'm sorry honey he is a shitbag.

Teelak No 4............no such animal exists.

I am a helicopter...actually a intercontinental ballistic missile aiming right for Issan Uranus and the planet Vag!!!!!.

I am on a mission folks...100 Issan babes next tour for bar fine.

No gold.

1000 baht a night only.

Don't like it ???? The door is that away.

Edited by Gordy Gambino

rolleyes.gif

Are you not British?biggrin.png

When little bar fine ask me '' am I Englander?'' I say no I'm twice as good I'm a super pom...an Australian.

Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI !!!

I point to my huge Aussie tattoo and then she orgasm on the spot.

I think many of us have met a few in our time in Thailand that have been duped big time. Some of these gal con artists are good and in many ways professionals and every day a new mark lands ready to be suckered in. What I struggled to understand is the guy who knows it or senses it and keeps going on with it all. I also never understood the guy who believes that setting her up, sending her money monthly that it will work out and she will be faithful. Lord almighty!!!!

One recent story for me to add to the list of others, I met this Aussie expat a few years back. We became on and off talk buddies. Nice enough guy. He met this gal internet dating. There were some signs early on that raised some red flags with me. I mentioned it to him and he wanted to hear nothing of it. After a year or so things became very obvious to me she was scamming this guy. I told him straight up. Anyway it unraveled and from the last talk we had, he had been scammed out of 500,000 baht plus other expenses. He admitted he knew she had taken that money and paid off another guy she had scammed but she promised that she only loved him. He bought that crap. I called him on it looking out for a buddy and he got pissed at me and we have not talked since. Too bad. No idea what has happened but he likely lost a ton of cash. We have ceased talking.

You have to be on your toes if one chooses to internet or bar girl date. It is "Buyer Beware". I tell anyone. if you think its not right, it is not and move on and never buy her anything and think part time will work out. Its a recipe to being ripped off.

I think many of us have met a few in our time in Thailand that have been duped big time. Some of these gal con artists are good and in many ways professionals and every day a new mark lands ready to be suckered in. What I struggled to understand is the guy who knows it or senses it and keeps going on with it all. I also never understood the guy who believes that setting her up, sending her money monthly that it will work out and she will be faithful. Lord almighty!!!!

One recent story for me to add to the list of others, I met this Aussie expat a few years back. We became on and off talk buddies. Nice enough guy. He met this gal internet dating. There were some signs early on that raised some red flags with me. I mentioned it to him and he wanted to hear nothing of it. After a year or so things became very obvious to me she was scamming this guy. I told him straight up. Anyway it unraveled and from the last talk we had, he had been scammed out of 500,000 baht plus other expenses. He admitted he knew she had taken that money and paid off another guy she had scammed but she promised that she only loved him. He bought that crap. I called him on it looking out for a buddy and he got pissed at me and we have not talked since. Too bad. No idea what has happened but he likely lost a ton of cash. We have ceased talking.

You have to be on your toes if one chooses to internet or bar girl date. It is "Buyer Beware". I tell anyone. if you think its not right, it is not and move on and never buy her anything and think part time will work out. Its a recipe to being ripped off.

My argument on here has always been about the 'internet girl'. It never generates much response as I am of the opinion that most TV members met their 'beloved' that way.

My argument on here has always been about the 'internet girl'. It never generates much response as I am of the opinion that most TV members met their 'beloved' that way.

What's your problem with dating sites?

Personally, I don't have a problem with them as I would never use one.

Do you believe your 'intended' is only in contact with you, or maybe has another couple of dozen in her 'favourites' box, trying to see which is the best financial option.

When I first came here there was no internet, one had to use a thing called 'personality'.

Do you believe your 'intended' is only in contact with you, or maybe has another couple of dozen in her 'favourites' box, trying to see which is the best financial option.

Your comments sound like a mirror on life in general.

Of course attractive girls have a number of admirers, and of course they will choose the best.

This applies to internet dating every bit as much as it does in the real world.

Years ago I would advise love-struck friends/acquaintances or colleagues,.... using the old adage, “ You will not lose your girlfriend you will only lose your place in the queue” , now I don’t bother, I just let them get on with it.

Of course attractive girls have a number of admirers, and of course they will choose the best.

I did not say the best, I said 'best financial option'.

It is not a mirror on life in general. Been there (married), cost me 6,000 baht to get rid, best thing I have ever done.

More like 'hitting a nerve' with some people who obviously use these sites ?

It is not a mirror on life in general. Been there (married), cost me 6,000 baht to get rid, best thing I have ever done.

Yes, I noticed you wrote "best financial option", and you're wrong. I could quote examples, but that would be indiscreet.

If the girl is poor then inevitably she will select the best provider (ie, the man most willing to hand over cash).

If she has a good job and her own home/car, she will opt for the man she likes most. Her criteria will include status, looks, physique, personality, etc.

I don't think you're hitting any nerves, by the way. It seems to me that you're the only one preoccupied with dating sites.

Yes, I noticed you wrote "best financial option", and you're wrong. I could quote examples, but that would be indiscreet.

If the girl is poor then inevitably she will select the best provider (ie, the man most willing to hand over cash).

If she has a good job and her own home/car, she will opt for the man she likes most. Her criteria will include status, looks, physique, personality, etc.

I don't think you're hitting any nerves, by the way. It seems to me that you're the only one preoccupied with dating sites.

"If she has a good job and her own home/car, she will opt for the man she likes most. Her criteria will include status, looks, physique, personality, etc."

That's a very fair summation.

It essentially puts us into two groups; those that are partnered with girls having financial independence and those that seek it.

If you've got the goods, you'll get the quality girl; if you don't...

Met a guy years ago, he spunked away 5 million baht.

My English misses in the UK got 30 million baht off me.

My Thai misses in Thailand has had 600,000 baht so far.

Your pal from the OP probably got a way better deal than if he had married a girl in the UK.

Everything in Thailand is cheaper!

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Teelak No 1 I took to Australia for 3 months then she left me 1st night back in Patts.

So I bar fined over 20 of her friends. This is when I met Teelak No 2.

Teelak No 2 I was about to marry in Issan but I got suspicious of her.

That was the alcoholic I posted about many times before.

So I said '' my teelak before we go Issan we get tattoo of my company logo '' which she agreed to right across her back.

Nice hey. Then I dumped her lying cheating ass.

Teelak No 3 again I'm suspicious so I used my bar stool pigeon to spill the goods and it turns out SHE WAS MARRIED!!

So come rent day on Number 1 I chewed her right out and said get ya Thai husband to pay...oh I'm sorry honey he is a shitbag.

Teelak No 4............no such animal exists.

I am a helicopter...actually a intercontinental ballistic missile aiming right for Issan Uranus and the planet Vag!!!!!.

I am on a mission folks...100 Issan babes next tour for bar fine.

No gold.

1000 baht a night only.

Don't like it ???? The door is that away.

Very impressive.

I disagree Fabricus. Internet dating increases the sucker sample size 5 to 10x versus actually meeting one in real life. Imagine the hits they get posting a pic on one of those sites and say "Looking for Mr. Right, Single nice girl seeking a nice man" I suspect those sites are viewed by men from every continent. Lonely ol saps looking for that Thai mysterious woman. ...... Little do they know she is likely reeling in a new set of fishes. Sorry just had to laugh a bit.

I have never internet dated or visited a site but I have friends that have and none of them have ever panned out. Might as well play slot machines with pretty girls faces on the wheels. Pull the lever and say "Come on Double Bonus"biggrin.png

I disagree Fabricus. Internet dating increases the sucker sample size 5 to 10x versus actually meeting one in real life. Imagine the hits they get posting a pic on one of those sites and say "Looking for Mr. Right, Single nice girl seeking a nice man" I suspect those sites are viewed by men from every continent. Lonely ol saps looking for that Thai mysterious woman. ...... Little do they know she is likely reeling in a new set of fishes. Sorry just had to laugh a bit.

I have never internet dated or visited a site but I have friends that have and none of them have ever panned out. Might as well play slot machines with pretty girls faces on the wheels. Pull the lever and say "Come on Double Bonus"biggrin.png

Lots of regular contributors to this forum met their wives and GFs on dating sites. Maybe your friends were doing something wrong!

If you want to know more about dating sites, why not just ask TV members who've used them.

Edited by Fabricus

Lots of regular contributors to this forum met their wives and GFs on dating sites. Maybe your friends were doing something wrong!

If you want to know more about dating sites, why not just ask TV members who've used them.

My misses just met a lady that dated and married online.

She was 25 (and a virgin), he was 62.

They have been married 8 years, her 32 (and 70Kg !!!) she was small but now isn't.

He's 70 and OK with it.

Success!

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Personally, I don't have a problem with them as I would never use one.Do you believe your 'intended' is only in contact with you, or maybe has another couple of dozen in her 'favourites' box, trying to see which is the best financial option.

And then ask the people who used them and found outright scamming scumbags, some of who are already married to Thai men.

My misses just met a lady that dated and married online.

She was 25 (and a virgin), he was 62.

They have been married 8 years, her 32 (and 70Kg !!!) she was small but now isn't.

He's 70 and OK with it.

Success!

Are you sure she was a virgin? Are you also sure 70kg is a success?

I met my GF on a dating site. She's a former model with two degrees.

But she wasn't a virgin when I met her, nor does she weigh 70kg.