Suspect detained in East Pattaya Murder case

webfact

Suspect detained in East Pattaya Murder case

dead-42.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Monday Police were called to the front of a village situated close to the Maprachan Reservoir in East Pattaya, to investigate the apparent murder of a pick-up driver who was discovered dead inside his vehicle.

The dead man was named as Khun Wusurat aged 32 and Police suspect he was intoxicated prior to his death due to the presence of a strong odor in the cab of the pick-up and opened bottles of whisky were also present.

Khun Tanat aged 36 is a Security Guard at the Natheekarn Park View Village and told Police that he first spotted the man and the pick-up close to the entrance to the village and he claims the pick-up suffered a punctured tyre. The Guard asked Khun Tanat if he required assistance and initially he asked for help but then changed his mind.

The Guard went back to the village but noticed the vehicle was still at the location more than 1 hour later so approached again and found the driver in the front seat.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219115/suspect-detained-in-east-pattaya-murder-case/#prettyPhoto

pattayaone]2015-11-16[/pattayaone]

I am still trying to work this one out if I have got this right the security guard khun tanat came across the pickup which was parked in front of the village gates had a flat tyre the driver was in the cab khun tanat asked him if he required any help the answer was in the negative on checking on the pickup later the driver was discovered dead surrounded by opened whisky bottles if he was murdered who was the suspect?

I am still trying to work this one out if I have got this right the security guard khun tanat came across the pickup which was parked in front of the village gates had a flat tyre the driver was in the cab khun tanat asked him if he required any help the answer was in the negative on checking on the pickup later the driver was discovered dead surrounded by opened whisky bottles if he was murdered who was the suspect?

Professor Plum with the candlestick?

Apparently the security guard is.