Which gogo bars Walking Street do you recommend ?

thairookie

On 10/25/2016 at 11:33 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

It's not just the noise itself, it's the volume at which it's played, and if I have to wear ear plugs I ain't going to spend money in there.

555 especially when they have the bass so high up the glass vibrates off the table if ya don't drink it fast enough. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/28/2016 at 9:26 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd agree except watching the slomo shuffle is boring, and I like something audible to improve my visual experience. If the noise is annoying, it doesn't help the ambience.

One thing is for sure, if you let something bother you it will bother you more and more as you focus on the source. I enjoy easy listening music more, but I can block out the techno, or at least not let it bother me. My wife helps me here as she is much younger and listens to music I don't really enjoy, so I just block it out. I've even come to enjoy a lot of it and listen to music people my age don't usually listen to.

Edited by tropo

On 10/30/2016 at 8:41 AM, tropo said:

... My wife helps me here as she is much younger and listens to music I don't really enjoy, so I just block it out. I've even come to enjoy a lot of it and listen to music people my age don't usually listen to.

At your age, you have absolutely no right to be clicking your fingers, skipping around and humming along to K-pop or Carly Rae Jepsen.

I get your drift though. Most of the music that the incredibly young, extremely beautiful and wonderfully talented Mrs NL listens too is dross. But sometimes there's a gem.

Or two...

22 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

At your age, you have absolutely no right to be clicking your fingers, skipping around and humming along to K-pop or Carly Rae Jepsen.

I get your drift though. Most of the music that the incredibly young, extremely beautiful and wonderfully talented Mrs NL listens too is dross. But sometimes there's a gem.

Or two...

Be great then if Mrs. NL acted as consultant to Pattaya go-go DJs. I look forward to a drastic change in musical taste in those venues. Might be wise to enlist the support of the military first, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Went to Baccara last night.  They hired about 15 new girls.  It is about time as the same faces seem to have been there for the last 5 years, with not many new hires from my observation.

But, OMG they are the biggest girls I think I have ever seen in a Gogo.  What is the deal?  All were mostly tall, big body/booty, and not that attractive I did not believe.  Most of the Asian customers there seemed smaller then the girls.  Very surprising as this place is know as one of the better ones. Very disappointing.

I have become a fan now of Palace.  Younger, smaller, cuter girls.

Edited by bkk6060

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Went to Baccara last night.  They hired about 15 new girls.  It is about time as the same faces seem to have been there for the last 5 years, with not many new hires from my observation.

But, OMG they are the biggest girls I think I have ever seen in a Gogo.  What is the deal?  All were mostly tall, big body/booty, and not that attractive I did not believe.  Most of the Asian customers there seemed smaller then the girls.  Very surprising as this place is know as one of the better ones. Very disappointing.

Were the new heifers  getting barfined at Bacarra?

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

The number of Middle Eastern tourists are ever increasing. They normally don't like skinny girls. Africans also like them with some meat. There are plenty of bars with anorexic-type girls dancing. Try Sensations - they're all on starvation diets. 

3 hours ago, pegman said:

Were the new heifers  getting barfined at Bacarra?

:):)  They do leave you alone which is good.  

No, I did not see any BF.  But you are right the more I think about it they are heifers huge girls.

I see this place losing its appeal soon.  If you do buy a LD they stand in front of you or sit next to you no interaction what so ever. Then all their friends come up and hoist and hand to their mouth to say" buy me a drink".

Maybe the Asian dudes are OK with this, but whats the point.

Edited by bkk6060

17 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

:):)  They do leave you alone which is good.  

No, I did not see any BF.  But you are right the more I think about it they are heifers huge girls.

I see this place losing its appeal soon.  If you do buy a LD they stand in front of you or sit next to you no interaction what so ever. Then all their friends come up and hoist and hand to their mouth to say" buy me a drink".

Maybe the Asian dudes are OK with this, but whats the point.

It's their job. It's not a dating club after all.

Plenty of the cuties I see are quite happy to sit down and 'interact' with the younger guys. How does it all go again?... "What's your name?..."Where you come from?.... "Barfine how much?"

7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

It's their job. It's not a dating club after all.

Plenty of the cuties I see are quite happy to sit down and 'interact' with the younger guys. How does it all go again?... "What's your name?..."Where you come from?.... "Barfine how much?"

Sure, but I never see this in Baccara.  I do not see the point buying several girls drinks and they stand 4 feet away from you and talk to their friends.  "Interacting" for me is full hands on, some lip locking, touching, etc.  But, maybe that seems wrong or offensive to some.  Whatever.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Sure, but I never see this in Baccara.  I do not see the point buying several girls drinks and they stand 4 feet away from you and talk to their friends.  "Interacting" for me is full hands on, some lip locking, touching, etc.  But, maybe that seems wrong or offensive to some.  Whatever.

If Baccara is run anything like the Soi Cowboy original, it's primarily for Japanese and Asians. They aren't into public lip-locking and fingering the goods much; all very polite and keep their sexual peccadillo's for the room. However, there's plenty of places just off WS where you can pretty much do what you want and you don't need to bring your own fruit and veg either. Not much in way of cuties of course but not unexpected with the aging clientele.

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

It's up to you what you do with your lips, but don't you ever consider where those lips you're "locking" onto have been? I suppose it doesn't pay to think too much when you're in the bar.

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

It does happen but they don't warmup until after a few LD have been bought. 

15 hours ago, tropo said:

It's up to you what you do with your lips, but don't you ever consider where those lips you're "locking" onto have been? I suppose it doesn't pay to think too much when you're in the bar.

No, I don't care and I don't spend my life worrying about nonsense like that.  

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

No, I don't care and I don't spend my life worrying about nonsense like that.  

Of course you don't, or you wouldn't be seeking to lock lips with bargirls. The less you think while you're in the bar, the more you will enjoy yourself. 

Why do you consider it nonsense? You know what the girls do with their mouths. Lots of diseases can be spread orally. 

14 hours ago, pegman said:

It does happen but they don't warmup until after a few LD have been bought. 

If the punter wants to loosen up his potential conquest, make darn sure the expensive  LD's are not just lollywater. The tequila shots should kill whatever tropo is worried about as well.

Edited by NanLaew

23 hours ago, NanLaew said:

If the punter wants to loosen up his potential conquest, make darn sure the expensive  LD's are not just lollywater. The tequila shots should kill whatever tropo is worried about as well.

LOL> the germs probably enjoy a few tequila shots too. They are living organisms, so there's no reason to believe they too don't enjoy getting tipsy.

Hit up WIndmill, Electric Blue and Sugar Baby last night. WOW!  Had a great time the girls seem willing to do just about anything had a fantastic time!! WIndmill is much better upstairs some nice corner areas for ...........

Happy hunting out there lots of fun.

Well in my opinion ws went down the drain. Especialy if u want some real action. The prices are more expensive then in europe or usa and even service is cr***

Had someone visit me recentely from states for first time in thailand I took him on ws gogos he was surprised its so sh*** Girls asks or begs for moneys drinks are expensive we didn't even see any ti*** He said in florida they go topless why not here heh. And russian gogo was total joke like theybhad price list on the table front of u. So lap dance no touching 3000 few min. Taking girl out 10k per h and min was 2h lol. And they pestering u come priv dance come priv dance.... Waist of time really. And hey im 35

Well in my opinion ws went down the drain. Especialy if u want some real action. The prices are more expensive then in europe or usa and even service is cr***

Had someone visit me recentely from states for first time in thailand I took him on ws gogos he was surprised its so sh*** Girls asks or begs for moneys drinks are expensive we didn't even see any ti*** He said in florida they go topless why not here heh. And russian gogo was total joke like theybhad price list on the table front of u. So lap dance no touching 3000 few min. Taking girl out 10k per h and min was 2h lol. And they pestering u come priv dance come priv dance.... Waist of time really. And hey im 35

It's advisable to steer well clear of "Russian" gogo bars. Fortunately they're not representative of Walking Street.

It's advisable to steer well clear of "Russian" gogo bars. Fortunately they're not representative of Walking Street.

I know that live here long enough. Went see whats up, was aware it will be not so good....

But thai ones not any better.

My bro here on hols he go every night party i know stories. Like girls comes ask lady drinks u say okay then they orders whats most expensive on menu and after 5min u ends up with 7000 bill 555

13 minutes ago, Xaos said:

well they bit hit by cops crackdowns and that, things changed

HAHA.  WOW you are so so out of touch my friend.  You seriously ever been here I think not? Most LD are 150b and have them sit with you and full on what you want. So, that is $4.50 cents.....

I think maybe you are frustrated with your going on's in your home or some other country. I get it I use to be there.  This place is 100 times better then Euro or USA.

If a guy is not happy here gosh so sorry. 

Then you know you can get a companion here for 1-2k baht for 15 hours or more - how much would that cost you in London..........
You run businesses and been here since 2007 yet you open another thread stating you don't have a work permit and from your posts were not aware about Thai banking issues.......
If I understand NanLaew correctly I agree.........

Its on my girl I dont work got thai staff.

20 hours ago, Xaos said:

I know that live here long enough. Went see whats up, was aware it will be not so good....

But thai ones not any better.

My bro here on hols he go every night party i know stories. Like girls comes ask lady drinks u say okay then they orders whats most expensive on menu and after 5min u ends up with 7000 bill 555

Beginners need to learn the ropes. Once you know the prices and how things work you can save a lot of money. The girls prey on Newbies. I can't argue it's all quite expensive these days, though, even if you know the ropes.