Which gogo bars Walking Street do you recommend ?

thairookie

Hit up Baccara again last night.  It was worse then last time.  Sorry to say the appearance of the girls here now is not good now. Large girls not good looking.  I went early,  but the place was still packed I counted 77 men downstairs and I was one of 3 Falang.

Asian dudes bf girls still I guess they see something I do not.  I saw one guy bf a lady and he never said a word to her prior just bf her from the stage.  He did not know her as she walked up and introduced herself?? Whatever, it is their money who am I to judge. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posts removed

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

None they all went the drain.
U won't see much there.

But if I had to go to Airport and the one next to it. U get chance to see some ti...

One more with dance shows worth a visit is Angel Witch.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I bet Angelwitch is defunked within a year.  It use to be good but now the show is terrible the girls on stage hate their job and it is obvious. Don't go in there alone or with buddies you will be attacked by many girls "buy me a drink".  If you don't they are rude and snotty.. The good performers went to Amethyst on LK, but now that place is gone and so are the girls.

Edited by bkk6060

6 minutes ago, Henryford said:

The service staff don't as soon as your drink drops to 30% full they constantly pressure you a refill.

You are right about that.  The girls do mostly leave you alone but staff wants you to buy drinks.  In fact, I have seen them confront dudes for not drinking fast enough.  

You are right about that.  The girls do mostly leave you alone but staff wants you to buy drinks.  In fact, I have seen them confront dudes for not drinking fast enough.  

Don't drink beyond 70%. Make your last gasp when you are about to leave.