Officials confirm Abdelhamid Abaaoud killed in Wednesday's raids

webfact

Officials confirm Abdelhamid Abaaoud killed in Wednesday's raids

606x341_317395.jpg

PARIS: -- Officials have confirmed that Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the suspected mastermind of last Friday’s attacks was killed in the dawn raids in St. Denis on Wednesday.

But how did the “spider in the web” as one Belgian official described him get into France, where was intelligence from within another European country to tip off France?

“No information coming from a European country, where he could have transited before arriving in France was given to us, suggesting that he must have got into Europe and then continued to France. It was only on November 16, after the Paris attacks, that an intelligence service from a non-European country signalled that it had been aware of his presence in Greece,” French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve told reporters.

The shoot out in the northern suburb of the French capital centred on the building where Abaaoud was holed up. Reports have suggested the female suicide bomber who blew herself up was his cousin.

Abaaoud was identified by his finger prints. It’s thought he organised various other attacks including the foiled armed assault on a train in France in August.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-20

Suspected mastermind of Paris attacks confirmed dead in raid
BY BNO NEWS

PARIS: -- Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who is suspected of having organized last week’s deadly terror attacks in the French capital, was killed in Wednesday’s raid on an apartment complex north of Paris, officials have confirmed.

The office of Paris prosecutor François Molins said in a statement that one of the bodies that was found in the apartment complex in Saint-Denis had been positively identified as Abaaoud, who was also known as Abu ‘Umar al-Baljiki among Islamic State fighters. At least two suspects were killed in Wednesday’s raid, though Molins indicated that the final death toll was not yet certain pending a forensic investigation.

“Abdelhamid Abaaoud has just been formally identified, after comparing papillary ridges, as having been killed during the assault lead by RAID on rue du Corbillon in Saint-Denis on the night of 18 November,” the office of Molins said in a brief statement. It provided no information on the identity of the second body or whether any other bodies had been recovered.

Full story: http://ethailand.com/breaking-news/suspected-mastermind-of-paris-attacks-confirmed-dead-in-raid/354/

-- eThailand 2015-11-20

It's difficult to reason with someone that is so brainwashed by the fundamentals of Islam. They are looking forward to killing infidels and dying in the process.

I'm sure he believed he was a martyr and would be welcomed into paradise with the 72 virgins waiting for him.

No chance to reason with someone that brainwashed.

It's difficult to reason with someone that is so brainwashed by the fundamentals of Islam. They are looking forward to killing infidels and dying in the process.

Just keep killing the murdering scum, then bury them at sea so we can't dance on their graves.

Better still, feed them to the pigs and have the dead scum turning in their graves.

Just keep killing the murdering scum, then bury them at sea so we can't dance on their graves.

Better still, feed them to the pigs and have the dead scum turning in their graves.

They'll be turning in the pig $ hit possum. Couldn't be better.

I loved the report about the search, and it finally turned up a finger. He had been fragmented.

Edited by F4UCorsair

I'm sure he believed he was a martyr and would be welcomed into paradise with the 72 virgins waiting for him.

I read where there is a little confusion in the Koran regarding the 72 virgins. Many take it for granted the virgins are women but according to the Koran, they could be men or even goats. Generally speaking, these people tend to prefer 72 virgin men or goats.

yes but it was translated wrong.....not 72 virgins....a 72 year old virgin

yes but it was translated wrong.....not 72 virgins....a 72 year old virgin

I am sorry, but though you are close it is not quite the truth...........

Abdullah blew himself up in Afghanistan. When he awoke he was in a brightly lit place with 72 cowboys on horseback riding round him.....He screams out, "where are my Virgins" to the sky, and a big voice booms out....I said Virginians you T***....gigglem.gif

What the hell you going to ask them? Excuse me, um.... why did you kill innocent people and why did you blow yourself up?

When you are involved in a raid like this, against nut jobs like this, there is no attempt to do everything you can so these people don't die. It's nothing to do with common sense... omg.
They are jihadists... do you not get that?

Perhaps I misunderstood your question....5555

I find it strange that they are all killed.

Common sense would tell that you do everything so these guys don't die so you can ask them some questions.

Edited by Nowisee

Why does the media insist on calling this cruel, insane, inhuman murderer a "mastermind"??? This ass wipe was no "mastermind". Any moron armed like militia can walk into hugely crowded venues of innocent, unsuspecting, unarmed people and shoot them in their backs and blow them up with bombs. Let's call this scumf**k what he really was...an insane, superstitious, subhuman Islamic extremist piece of murdering shit.

Certainly NOT any kind of "mastermind". Not even close...

Edited by Skeptic7