Samui Vs Pattaya

SamuiJens

Ohh my Buddha, who would live there if not because of work? Do people really retirer THERE? Must be blind and have 12 hours to live, so you're close to the airport!

Honestly, I shit my pants looking at that sad picture, NO wonder it stinks when the wind comes from Pattaya.

Did you think that photo is Pattaya, or was that a joke?

Clearly he did. What would you expect from someone with a brain cell count of less than an amoeba with severe learning difficulties? :D

It is patently clear that the pitiable OP, the personification of a prize prat, is clearly unhappy with his lot, so he decided to start a thread which would guarantee immediate supporting input from that sad impecunious collection of similarly dissatisfied misfits known as the Pattaya Bashers.

Aah, the merits of euthanasia and birth control spring to mind, yet again... :o

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really getting a hankering to go spend the winter in Pattaya. Might just do it! :o

The Dude has packed up a minivan full of shovels from his BKK home and is heading to Pattaya for a few days. He will need all those shovels cause he digs the place massively. He will however be holding back all shovels for Samui cause there's nothing to dig over there. Now who can dig that?

I am really getting a hankering to go spend the winter in Pattaya. Might just do it! :D

The Dude has packed up a minivan full of shovels from his BKK home and is heading to Pattaya for a few days. He will need all those shovels cause he digs the place massively. He will however be holding back all shovels for Samui cause there's nothing to dig over there. Now who can dig that?

mate,

:D:o if i keep digging your digging i will be in a big hole so im digging rambuttri street and koh toa.

cheers you dude , cause you the dude dude.

cracker mate. :D

T, old dude, YOU still feel like going to Big P? Christ I wouldn't waste me money.

cricky's jens,

dont frigging tell every punter that im going there as all of thai forum will want to meet me.

cheers me old mate. :o

Don't bet on it....

We already have so many tourists here, we won't have time for 1 more idea.gif

T, old dude, YOU still feel like going to Big P? Christ I wouldn't waste me money.

cricky's jens,

dont frigging tell every punter that im going there as all of thai forum will want to meet me.

:D

Hmmm. I suppose a few of the linguists might be intrigued enough to meet you so as to try and pin down the language you attempt to communicate in.

Where will you be staying, 'Ripley's Believe It or Not' or the Crocodile Farm...? :o:D

cricky's jens,

Hmmm. I suppose a few of the linguists might be intrigued enough to meet you so as to try and pin down the language you attempt to communicate in.

Where will you be staying, 'Ripley's Believe It or Not' or the Crocodile Farm...?

been thinking about that noel and i finally made up my mind.

guess where that is mate. ?

its your frigging house. :D:D:D:D

and my mate jens is coming so you'll have to move out for a while. :D

thanks cobber. :D

PS. dont forget to leave some coldies in the fridge. :o:D:D

cricky's jens,

cheers me old mate. :o

Don't bet on it....

We already have so many tourists here, we won't have time for 1 more idea.gif

im coming mate,

and im in singapore airport now, so watch out for the batmobile screaming down walking street in a few days. :D

you can come for a spin but its going to cost you ha roi baht. :D:D

cheers :D

samuijoke why dont you go and make your own mind up and go look yourself,

look myfriendu, :D

its not very nice calling jens samuijoke. :D

he has feeling to you know so be a nice punter. :D

and besides that he's my mate so be a nice guy ok. :D:D:o

samuijoke why dont you go and make your own mind up and go look yourself,

look myfriendu, :D

its not very nice calling jens samuijoke. :D

he has feeling to you know so be a nice punter. :D

and besides that he's my mate so be a nice guy ok. :D:D:o

The Capped Crusader saves the day. Thats what super heroes are for. :D:D:D

cricky's jens,

Where will you be staying, 'Ripley's Believe It or Not' or the Crocodile Farm...?

been thinking about that noel and i finally made up my mind.

guess where that is mate. ?

its your frigging house. :D:D

and my mate jens is coming so you'll have to move out for a while.

thanks cobber. :D

PS. dont forget to leave some coldies in the fridge. :o:D:D

Thanks for the warning!

That will save me feeding my best boy:

post-3455-1162300605_thumb.jpgpost-3455-1162301316_thumb.jpg

Believe me, he is a dingo and as you can see above he is as dopey as they come so you should get on well.

I just hope he does not puke after his snack... :D

I was going to call a truce...... But hey why quit when you are ahead?

Jens, Batman, and the rest of the victorious team . Go for the kill, before they recover from the toilet fumes, sober up from the Singha light, and fall off their hooker lady boys.

I was going to call a truce...... But hey why quit when you are ahead?

Jens, Batman, and the rest of the victorious team . Go for the kill, before they recover from the toilet fumes, sober up from the Singha light, and fall off their hooker lady boys.

You should quit whilst you are not too embarrassingly behind, although perhaps that is way too late. :D

Nice pic of your Mrs in your avatar though... :o

If anyone wanted proof of the interlect of the typical Pattaya resident just read the last post by No All....Sorry...Noel .When up against a superior Samui intelect he has to resort to abuse and insults. He has no idea how to address a lady as no doubt most of the discount tarts he is shafting are all middle aged, toothless, shagged out, ugly, ladyboys.

Maybe we could convince George Bush that Pattaya is a Taliban training camp then he would nuke it. The end of that big blackhead on Thailands bum.

Its good to be superior.

If anyone wanted proof of the interlect of the typical Pattaya resident just read the last post by No All....Sorry...Noel .When up against a superior Samui intelect he has to resort to abuse and insults. He has no idea how to address a lady as no doubt most of the discount tarts he is shafting are all middle aged, toothless, shagged out, ugly, ladyboys.

Maybe we could convince George Bush that Pattaya is a Taliban training camp then he would nuke it. The end of that big blackhead on Thailands bum.

Its good to be superior.

Quod erat demonstrandum... :o:D :D

Pattaya is the ass of Thailand.

Yes, there are things to do there but I've been to Samui 6 times in the last couple months and I never run out of things to do there.

Pattaya has far more foreigners than I ever wanted to see in Thailand.

There seems to be a tension between foreigners and locals in Pattaya. I feel more tense anyway. I feel like danger is lurking...

Koh Samui has better beaches, less traffic, better people...

No, there's not nearly the sex trade in Samui - but I'm not missing it.

No, there's not nearly the shopping - but it's got decent eats.

No, it's not as safe as Isaan, but it's not bad if you're not whacked out of your mind. I feel better in Samui... of course I'm not a woman tourist that gets smashed with Thai guys either.

What Samui has is some nice waterfalls, beaches, and location - proximity to other great destinations - Koh Tao, Koh Pangnan, Krabi, Phangna, Phuket.

But, what do I know? I'm living in Surat and I'm happy here - close to everything for weekend trips.

VJ

Free e-book: Living in thailand

http://e-book-living-in-thailand.ubongames.com

(Nothing to buy on the site)

i dont care if samuijoke is your mate,the guy is clueless,and needs to be mature enough to form his own opinions,i live on samui it has more farang than thai my thai wife calls it farangland,over the last year there has been more robberies,shootings,house breakings,three major drug gangs have been busted,its full of british drug dealers,land selling scams,more timeshare companies than anywhere else in thailand,the brit girl who was raped and murderd,the full moon drug parties,the taxi mafia for over charging,the samuians who treat the esan people like slaves and second class to them,the high deaths from traffic,the airport monoply with bangkokair ,but we have good beaches and it rains alot.pattaya also has its good points ha ha

myfriendu, SO a timeshare seller on Samui? So you are part of the problem and you have asked me to talk to you, SO why don't you send me your address (PM me).

Or better still,

you like the "asshol" of Thailand, then you should get back there with your baggage.

i dont care if samuijoke is your mate,the guy is clueless,and needs to be mature enough to form his own opinions,i live on samui it has more farang than thai my thai wife calls it farangland,over the last year there has been more robberies,shootings,house breakings,three major drug gangs have been busted,its full of british drug dealers

Spot on to a certain extent, but rest assured that British scum are not the sole foreign representatives of trash that needs to be disposed of.

That said, Steve Willcox could easily be presented as the archetypical British farang expat once existing on Samui (and has been presented as such in the British Press).

Would that be fair to all the decent British expat's residing on Samui to be tarred with the same brush?

Of course not.

Scum are scum and are not peculiar to one nation in my view, yet for goodness sake tell it like it really is.

I therefore question such a theory and would dare to suggest that the same reasoning applies to any location one wishes to slag off in any country for the obviously personal reasons of the protagonists.

In previous posts by the Pattaya Bashers, there are a plethora of ladies protesting too much, methinks.

I wonder why?

God, grace and where they should be going may fit well in the answer... :o