Samui Vs Pattaya

SamuiJens

Well I really can't figure it out, less there is something wrong with your perception guys, Chaweng, Soi Green Mango isn't Samui..

What is wrong with hits:

SeaViewIV.jpg

????????

or this really busy road..

Samuiwieesmalwar.jpg

Beach anyone?

445aa291.jpg

Phang Kha Bay..

ResizeofPhangKhaBay.jpg

Djungle trip...

ResizeofPhangKha02.jpg

A Buffalo fight...

ResizeofBuffaloFight.jpg

live music...

ResizeofBirthoftheSecretGarden.jpg

or just a breathtaking sunset...all alone on a beach..?

ResizeofSunset02.jpg

well now .. tell me...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I really can't figure it out, less there is something wrong with your perception guys, Chaweng, Soi Green Mango isn't Samui..

What is wrong with hits:

SeaViewIV.jpg

????????

or this really busy road..

Samuiwieesmalwar.jpg

Beach anyone?

445aa291.jpg

Phang Kha Bay..

ResizeofPhangKhaBay.jpg

Djungle trip...

ResizeofPhangKha02.jpg

A Buffalo fight...

ResizeofBuffaloFight.jpg

live music...

ResizeofBirthoftheSecretGarden.jpg

or just a breathtaking sunset...all alone on a beach..?

ResizeofSunset02.jpg

well now .. tell me...

Yeah I will tell you ! Nice to see the usual trail of blood on the lovely quiet roads of Samui ! :D

Man I have seen some guts spread along those roads. About the only business that makes money in Samui is the Bangkok Samui Hospital !!! :D

Go to Samui at your own peril, drive around there and be preapred to leave in a body bag !! :o

Just for equal time here are some pics of Pattaya.

Yes it is a big city

post-25614-1162060306_thumb.jpg

And there is plenty of beach

post-25614-1162060382_thumb.jpg

Of course there is Walking Street (taken at 10year anniversary party)

post-25614-1162060486_thumb.jpg

Being a big city there is plenty to do. There is also 15 golf courses with a 30 minute drive.

post-25614-1162060694_thumb.jpg

Can be very romantic at night.

post-25614-1162060861_thumb.jpg

And there are quite beaches within a 15 minute drive from Pattaya

post-25614-1162060978_thumb.jpg

I love living in Pattaya

cant see any fat germans or doris and burt from burmingham there samuian.?

i think you win the batman mask my friend. :o

Obvious to me

At the time these pictures were taken Helmut was at the swimming pool putting his towel on the sun bed before Burt and Dorris woke up. :D

Burt and Dorris were sleeping off a heavy night of brown ale and gin and tonic. Still dreaming about their holiday in the Channel Islands with their friends Bill and Betty.

And I bet those falangs on stage have got work permits ?

Yep, just the lawless Samui like I remember ! :D

Now that's quite funny! :D Keep on betting, guess it's illegal as well... :D

Stick to Patty my friend.... I don't wanna make a convert out a guy's like you.

For that we do have enough Brad's 'n Annies, 'n Margies, 'n Hans', 'n Brigitten hanging around on he beaches here already...for my taste they are effecient in numbers already, no need to stock up! :o

cant see any fat germans or doris and burt from burmingham there samuian.?

i think you win the batman mask my friend. :o

Obvious to me

At the time these pictures were taken Helmut was at the swimming pool putting his towel on the sun bed before Burt and Dorris woke up. :D

Burt and Dorris were sleeping off a heavy night of brown ale and gin and tonic. Still dreaming about their holiday in the Channel Islands with their friends Bill and Betty.

cricky's mate,

all those names are doing my noggin in but its funny anyway. :D

i think. :D

cheers . :D

Beaches such as those featured in the photos (Pattaya and Ko Samui) are average on a world wide scale and beaches at least a good can probably be found in most member's home countries. In Australia, New Zealand and South Africa for example (countires where I've lived) those beaches wouldn't even rate 1 star...and there's no surf.

Pattaya wins because it has more than a beach. It's unique and you have anything you need at your fingertips. Samui is just a beach resort island, period. It's the choices of activities and places to shop and eat that rate Pattaya high....and you've got the beaches and thousands of bars as a bonus.

There's only one Pattaya. Samui's are everwhere.

Yep, Samui's are everywhere!

Here another recommendation, extraordinary beauty and untouched rooftops!

Just breathtaking...

Chawengbeach2012.jpg

You're point is???

Notwithstanding that very ugly view of where? Hong Kong? there are thousands upon thousands of very beautiful beaches and islands around the world.

There is only one Pattaya.

Why is this so difficult for some to understand?

There is no place that I've ever seen where living is easier and as much is available 24 hours a day. You can stumble into a 24 hour convenience store every 50 meters. 24 hour supermarkets, movies until 1am. 24 hour restaurants and bars everywhere you look offering every type of cuisine imaginable. Beautiful girls everywhere. Shopping centers and gold retailers everywhere. Markets that never close. Including Jomtien, over 8 km of beach front. Floating restaurants. Water sports, boats, islands nearby. 24 hour gyms and massage.

Motorcycle rentals at a song. Quality hotels, condos and every type of accommodation at cheap prices. Only 2 hours drive to a major capital city.

There's nowhere quite like Pattaya in Thailand or the whole world. It's a unique place that cannot be compared with Samui. It's like comparing apples with oranges. I like Samui too, but you can't compare the two.

Edited by tropo

Ohh my Buddha, who would live there if not because of work? Do people really retirer THERE? Must be blind and have 12 hours to live, so you're close to the airport!

Honestly, I shit my pants looking at that sad picture, NO wonder it stinks when the wind comes from Pattaya.

Ohh my Buddha, who would live there if not because of work? Do people really retirer THERE? Must be blind and have 12 hours to live, so you're close to the airport!

Honestly, I shit my pants looking at that sad picture, NO wonder it stinks when the wind comes from Pattaya.

WHAT. :D:D:D:D:o

love it jens. :D

Did you think that photo is Pattaya, or was that a joke?

QUOTE(Ulysses G. @ 2006-10-30 20:59:07)

I am really getting a hankering to go spend the winter in Pattaya. Might just do it!

GOOD LUCK

Take with you a Bangkok Air timetable and hand it round.

:o better make sure it has pictures or very simple writing.