Samui Vs Pattaya

SamuiJens

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel, Good to here from you. Obviously you have just finished helping your girlfriend with her school homework. Do they have schools in Pattaya?

Aaah, so Steve Willcox touched a nerve... :D

I wonder why, mate of yours...? :o

If you really want to know about my girlfriend, just ask.

I will be happy to tell you which Bangkok university she studied at for her Bachelor's degree; which post-graduate qualifications she gained to teach Thai to non-Thai and English to Thai; the teaching licences she has; the company she runs and so forth.

I will have a word with her, and perhaps she will agree to help you with your spelling at a mega-discount.

However, I must tell you that 'Janet and John' books are difficult to source here in Thailand, so the cost may be prohibitive for you.

Do not get your hopes up though, as she may regard retarded amoebae as not worth the effort.

Btw, as you have chosen to slag off my girlfriend, whom you have never met and have not a clue about, may I ask which bar you met your girlfriend in?

Also, please tell me if you have ever been to Pattaya.

If you have visited, please tell me how for how long, where you stayed and what you did.

If you have ever been to Pattaya, I can well imagine what happened during your stay of doubtless but a few days.

It must be soul destroying to fail to 'pull' in Pattaya, hence your clear hatred of the place and those who live a wonderful life here... :D

My my, this has certainly degenerated into a "my playground is better than your playground, my girlfriend is better than your girlfriend" junior high school brawl.

Lets try to remember that this is a forum with certain rules regarding posting behavior shall we?

Further flaming and insults will results in warnings all around and the thread being closed.

Play nice boys :o

I will be happy to tell you which Bangkok university she studied at for her Bachelor's degree; which post-graduate qualifications she gained to teach Thai to non-Thai and English to Thai; the teaching licences she has; the company she runs and so forth.

I will have a word with her, and perhaps she will agree to help you with your spelling at a mega-discount.

How old is she?

How old is she?

Does it matter? Is it any of your business? Does it have anything to do with the topic or is it just another attempt to resurrect an argument that has no business on Thai Visa?

One more chance guys, drop this argument immediately.

Samaui is more beautiful and more for couples, quiet and peaceful...

Pattaya is more for the single traveler and because more busy less beautiful, if you want alittle of both hit patongbeach in Phuket. Happy trails :o OSTA

How old is she?

Does it matter? Is it any of your business? Does it have anything to do with the topic or is it just another attempt to resurrect an argument that has no business on Thai Visa?

I agree lets not slag each other off in a personal manner. :o I've come to the conclusion this is a troll topic... in all seriousness each place has its positives/negatives - neither place is perfect and depends on what you are looking for.

How old is she?

I agree lets not slag each other off in a personal manner. :o I've come to the conclusion this is a troll topic... in all seriousness each place has its positives/negatives - neither place is perfect and depends on what you are looking for.

I'm with you brit. I see no further reason to continue this argument. Last chance to attempt to keep on any kind of topic and not get personal was just used by the last poster.

****topic closed****