Samui Vs Pattaya

SamuiJens

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry, I thought you were an Island lover, but guess NOT. We have Bad boys here that would sink the BIG babies from Pattaya the hole, so come on!

LOL

Cheers ya welcome

yes your spot on jens, as i am an island lover and thats why i steer clear of pattaya as every body tells me the beachs are crap.

even the dudes that love pattaya tell me that the beach is a shocker. :o

jontiean is suposed to be ok but its covered in large bodied germans im told. ?

they say its hard to get a spot.

think i'll just go back to koh tao instead.

what do you think jens. ?

I also haven't been to Pattaya for many years. Do you still get that Baht Bus rip off from the bus station where a local will pay 5 or 10 Baht to Sth Pattaya whereas a falang has to pay 50?

10bht is the max for faramg, unless you like to pay more or stupid enough to tell the bht bus driver to take you someplace specific then its 100bht. :o

Pattaya in my opinion really is the ars#whole of the world !

However, if I had to choose a holiday between Pattaya and Samui, I would choose Pattaya all day long ! :D

good to hear from you tax, :D

you been hiding or something. ?

this is a earth shattering debate with samui and patters taking even blows but both are still standing.

i haven't been to patters since 1992. :D

if i don't chase hoe's is there other fun things to do down there. ? :D

your the man tax so give me the good oil bro. :D

cheers :o

Now then Tez me 'ole buddy ! Hows it doin ? Sorry mate, ive just been mad busy lately !

Hey, makes a change from the usual Phuket vs. Samui argument so I thought whey not put be 10 satangs worth in ! :D

Listen mate, as you know theres a bit of everything and everyone in Tax ! I can be a scummy, cheap charlie pervert when I got my Pattaya hat on :D And I can be a gun wielding, drug dealing pommy baarstard when I got my Samui hat on ! :D

Yes, I am without a shadow of a doubt yer man when it comes to these 2 hotspots ! Let me tell you dude, both these places are the wild wild west ! Cops dont give a flying toss what happens to you in these places, your on your own kid !

Pattaya is better of the 2 coz its so frigging funny, watching the falangs walking around like they are on a some sort of movie set or catwalk ! I tell yer mate, this place is so bad its comical !

Get yerself over there and have a look. Theres plenty to do, its one of those places where you will get sick of it but you will never get bored of it .

The one good thing (and probably the only good thing) Pattaya has going for it is the baht bus, great invention I have to say ! But even with this genius of an invention the farangs still complain about the 10 baht they charge, pretty embarrassing mate !

Pattaya is what makes Bangkok and Phuket such wonderful places, because Pattaya is so bloody cheap it means all the low life stay there. As the saying goes, cheap places attract cheap people, and believe me that place is full of them !

Listen mate, I cant talk coz its beer time ! Dont spend too long on here as you will also be waisting valuable beer drinking time, and I will have to come and bi#ch slap yer !

Adios Cobba !! :D

I also haven't been to Pattaya for many years. Do you still get that Baht Bus rip off from the bus station where a local will pay 5 or 10 Baht to Sth Pattaya whereas a falang has to pay 50?

What a rip off. US$1.25.

Get a life.

g

good to hear you are still breathing tax as i thought lacoste had employed the pattaya mafia to put a few caps in your arse. :D:D

sorry punters but this is an inhouse joke beween me and my best mate taxin so cut me some slack will ya. :o

suppose you dont know about lacoste do you tax. ?

he was a naughty boy and the mods give him a 3 year holiday. :D

that will make your night better wont it. :D

party on dude and im coming down to the piss up on the 11th nov.

i'll see you then my old scrotum pommy cobber mate. :D

cheers fella. :D

ok punters you can go back to slagging off patters or samui, what ever turns you on.

cheers friends :D

In answer to the OP question - it depends what you are after! Do you want to go to a beautiful tropical island which despite over development still has some of the most beautiful spots in the world or a huge brothel full of sad old fat brits and Germans?

mittheimp, your probably right on. AND NO I don't want be around such a bunch of poor lost souls that can't get a chick any tother way! Jeeze, he comes the posts. LOL And I thought davidtayler's post was the best, and very true. And thanks for sharing Tao Terry, we didn't need to know all that much-LOL

Have a good evening all!

In answer to the OP question - it depends what you are after! Do you want to go to a beautiful tropical island which despite over development still has some of the most beautiful spots in the world or a huge brothel full of sad old fat brits and Germans?

WHAT ! :D:D:D:D:D:D

frigging loving this thread punters. :o

mittheimp, your probably right on. AND NO I don't want be around such a bunch of poor lost souls that can't get a chick any tother way! Jeeze, he comes the posts. LOL And I thought davidtayler's post was the best, and very true. And thanks for sharing Tao Terry, we didn't need to know all that much-LOL

Have a good evening all!

no problems gens but i don't want everybody to know that koh tao is better than pattaya or samui as every bugger will be going there wont they. :D

you can come over and have a beer with me soon gens and i'm looking forward to sharing a few coldies with you. :D

cheers fella. :o

Have a good evening all!

You're in the wrong country dude

It happens all the time - almost without fail on every thread!

A member starts a thread on a subject and within a page or 2 of it starting it has shifted from been a response to the original question to members bashing each other on the head in disagreement.

Why does this happen?

Tim

A member starts a thread on a subject and within a page or 2 of it starting it has shifted from been a response to the original question to members bashing each other on the head in disagreement.

Why does this happen?

Tim

it's entertaining?

Why does this happen?

Tim

it's human nature mate,

personality's pure and simple. some-people get on and some people cant stand each other. :D

the funny thing is that if we were standing in a bar having a little drink all would be a laugh, but for some reason internet forums get people wound up.

the reason being that because we are not eye balling each other the words get misinterpreted.

don't worry about it fella and just keep banging away and have a little giggle about it all.

cheers tim. :o

Samui is a beautifull tropical island.

Not all that beautiful compared to some place like Phuket. :o

Another hooker ridden dump. Nearly as bad as Pattaya. :D

cricky's mate,

that's going to blow a few fuses. :D

your a legend my friend. :D

cheers :D

this is the best fun thread to hit the forum in ages. are we all having fun ? :D:D

suppose if you live in patters, phuket or samui you'd just about be ready to proclaim war. :D

keep on laughing people cause that's part of the forum rules. :D:D

cricky's mate,

that's going to blow a few fuses.

your a legend my friend.

cheers

this is the best fun thread to hit the forum in ages. are we all having fun ?

suppose if you live in patters, phuket or samui you'd just about be ready to proclaim war.

keep on laughing people cause that's part of the forum rules.

Terry pal, I agree - hilarious. :o

Khon Kaen is far better that Samui(and all the hookers/full moon revellers/fat Helmuts/Dorises and Berts from Torquay)

Better than Pattaya - goes without saying - no wannabe mafia who couldn''t make it in their own country so buy the 'pussy flap bar' and think they're Al Capone, Scandiavian Vikings with their need to buy something powerful between their legs due to lacking something else.

Why does this happen?

Tim

Well obviously it's because I'm always right and some can see that very obvious fact. The others have nothing keeping their ears from smashing right together. :o

:D