Three held for plotting attacks during 'Bike for Dad'

webfact

This could be anything, from creating false rumors which the Thais excel in, to deflection of another

situation brewing on a another front to divert attention from is REALLY GOING ON.. who knows?

I don't think that even the PM and the top brass are privy to what is really going on in this country

until it's either too late or it will be killed and buried... after living in this country for so many years

I have learned that nothing is what it seems to be on the surface... lots of shady stuff going on all

the time that the public is mostly oblivious to it....

Or it could be true. Probably hyped up though by the media. Maybe its just someone whos overheard some drunk policeman mouthing off that he's going to do over Prayuth and so grassed him in at the local barracks.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PM sticks to plan to visit NE despite plot against two key government figures

12297969_10153770463113637_1246800301_o-

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha said today (Thursday) that he did not feel any more threatened by a report that some ill-intent elements linked to the so-called Khon Kaen Model movement planned to harm two key government figures and that his planned visits to the Northeast would remain unchanged.

The prime minister said that he was already living a risky life not knowing whether his government would fulfill its roadmap, to bring about reconciliation and prosperity to the country while conflicts are taking place in different parts of the world.

He dismissed the claim by the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship core members that the exposure of the subversive plot by the so-called Khon Kaen Model movement and the recent arrest of three members of the movement was just the government’s ploy to distract public attention from the Rajabhakti Park scandal.

The prime minister disclosed that one of the three suspects was linked to the Khon Kaen Model movement who was on bail before his re-arrest.

He said that the movement was linked with the UDD but the latter kept denying it.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-sticks-to-plan-to-visit-ne-despite-plot-against-two-key-government-figures

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-11-26

"may have" "it could have", I hope they have solid evidence,

regards Worgeordie

I was thinking the same. Sure doesn't

sound like they have anything solid, but

it makes them sound like they're on top

of it for sure rolleyes.gif

Three held for plotting attacks during 'Bike for Dad'

Well boycott that 'Bike event', dear people of Thailand, for the sake of your own safety, instead of risking it for some damn self promoting politician campaign with safety last and not guaranteed............. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

This latest piece posted by webfact has to be the greatest piece of drivel I have seen from the broadcaster we can trust to date! It is on a par with the propaganda that flows from the bowels of the NNT.

According to Hippocrates, "For extreme diseases, extreme methods of cure, as to restriction, are most suitable", but it appears the junta continue to take this too literally.

Reconciliation can never be achieved with a big stick or hints of unsubstantiated threats.

It's incredible how low the junta is prepared to go to turn the screws on their fellow Thais - these guys would probably make fantastic limbo dancers!

"not knowing whether his government would fulfill its roadmap, to bring about reconciliation and prosperity to the country"

we can save you the trouble General IT WON'T because you have NO respect for the people or their rights as citizens only in your own ego

I said it before, I'll say it again: who plotted and what was plotted and what and where is the evidence!

Otherwise, I just have to assume, you are making BS up!

Evidence, that's work in progress- still getting the stories sorted out and practising the delivery.

This could be anything, from creating false rumors which the Thais excel in, to deflection of another

situation brewing on a another front to divert attention from is REALLY GOING ON.. who knows?

I don't think that even the PM and the top brass are privy to what is really going on in this country

until it's either too late or it will be killed and buried... after living in this country for so many years

I have learned that nothing is what it seems to be on the surface... lots of shady stuff going on all

the time that the public is mostly oblivious to it....

Sounds just like what I have been reading about the "Deep State" in the USA

They really just can't help themselves, can they? They have to blame anything and everything on Red Shirts and UDD, no matter what it is or who is involved.

Going on the fact that every single act of terror and intimidation I have seen in the last 10 years that was not Muslims has been red-shirts, I think it is a pretty safe bet. And there have been many.

But you always deny it just like you are trying to do now. Like when you tried to claim Suthep was throwing grenades at his own people. Another lie exposed.

If the cap fits, wear it.

So the people of Thailand are now falling out of love with the military Junta running their country, so now that corruption has been stamped out throughout Thai society possibly time for the soldier boys to head back to barracks, and let the elections and fun begin again with a proper people [ elected ] government.

They really just can't help themselves, can they? They have to blame anything and everything on Red Shirts and UDD, no matter what it is or who is involved.

Going on the fact that every single act of terror and intimidation I have seen in the last 10 years that was not Muslims has been red-shirts, I think it is a pretty safe bet. And there have been many.

But you always deny it just like you are trying to do now. Like when you tried to claim Suthep was throwing grenades at his own people. Another lie exposed.

If the cap fits, wear it.

And nobody can be right every time either.

Army and Junta up to their necks in the billion baht Rajabhakti Park scandal and then it's, 'Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat......' Khon Kaen model, UDD, Red Shirt plots flying thick and fast. You'd have to be very soft in the head not to see through this mighty deflection.

I note that '...Northeast province...' & '...arrested three men from the northeastern of Thailand' yet again. Hey wait a minute, that's a big area but they just might be under my bed plotting away and I don't know it. If you are in the N.E. guys be on the look out eh? I mean, no one in the other provinces would think of such a thing, would they.

Seriously though, why do the Gov keep flogging that horse?violin.gif

Army and Junta up to their necks in the billion baht Rajabhakti Park scandal and then it's, 'Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat......' Khon Kaen model, UDD, Red Shirt plots flying thick and fast. You'd have to be very soft in the head not to see through this mighty deflection.

It's not just that, it also helps to legitimise their position in order to extend their rule.