Power of Attorney for land purchase

THAIPHUKET

Another question=

is the price of THB 100.000/rai still within the range for an Isan village in the middle of nowhere? (outside from Phajakhaopumphsai )

I think i living in the middle of nowhere and people trying to sell riceland to us for 120000 Bath/Rai. Maybe 100000 will be good.

Depense also if the land is close to a road, water or elektrisity. But in all this years here. The prize of land only rise up. Never go down.

Tks Austin & allgeier for replying. No, she is buying straight cash down. Yes, asking prices seem to up like if we were in Chiang Mai. Got an offer for 130 000. What hysteria is this and caused by whom? No buyer in our village can pay cash down. Everyone runs to Korgasol. No lending limits based on rice yield at this institution?

Yes, asking prices seem to up like if we were in Chiang Mai. Got an offer for 130 000. What hysteria is this and caused by whom?

Many opportunist around... I bought a small land near our home last month and till last week there is people coming to missy to offer land sale. The words spread fast and people heard falang buying lands, they come knocking your door. The funny thing is all the offers are minimum 100k/rai... Can't help but think to myself... Are falang really suckers? LOL

as far as I can make out , every land office will have a different way of doing this and that. for me I would say better your wife turns up, if you wife shares your last name you will also have to sign........ I always have to sign stuff if its government related, ie money land bank ect....

we live out in the middle of know where too and farm land (chanote) always sells for good money, last land we sold as farm land about five years ago was 100,000 up, per rai, that was a parcel of 20 plus rai. (this was to a local thai) if the farm land is for building a home, no back fill ect it will go for a lot more than that around here, the wife turned down 220,000 for half a rai wilth back fill the other month. things aint that cheap here anymore, most people I see or here about buying land these days is the locals that have been off working, the 220 offer was from a local that wanted to build a house, no "falang" partner, just a hard working person. or a lucky one to have money to build a home. just my take on things.......... we are around udon thani.