Roommate Wanted

glw

I just moved into a brand new, never lived in, fully furnished, two bedroom, two bathroom, house located just off the road at the intersection of the superhighway and Mahidol road. Right across from "The Heritage" development. House is clean, neighborhood is great, and because of the proximity to major thoroughfares it is an easy 5-15 minutes to anywhere in the city. I am not home much, but when I am I am clean and quiet. I have a maid come 2 times a week and she would clean your room and bathroom at no charge. She'll also do laundry, but you would have to pay for that. I pay 6000, so half would be 3k, assuming the landlady approves it. If not I can't imagine she would up it to much more than 8k, so your half would only be 4k. She is a very nice lady, there to help on a minutes notice as she lives just down the street. Male, female, and couples welcome. 3 months min. respond here or call 0810336203 and ask for Lee

Ajarn, I don't think he's paying the cleaner 6000 baht a month, it's the rent. I would be more interested if this was "Total" cost or do you pay extra for water and electricity.

Ah, that makes more sense to me... :o

If your cleaner comes twice a week and you're happy with her, would you mind if I were to hire here services for 1 or 2 other days a week? How much are you paying her? Would she be available other days?

And if she works out well for both of you and she still wants work send her my way for a couple of days a week.. She would have full time work with just 3 clients... :o

• 2 weeks later...

If your cleaner comes twice a week and you're happy with her, would you mind if I were to hire here services for 1 or 2 other days a week? How much are you paying her? Would she be available other days?

And if she works out well for both of you and she still wants work send her my way for a couple of days a week.. She would have full time work with just 3 clients... :o

OK, NO I don't pay the cleaner 6000, it is the rent. Secondly, she only comes 2 days a weeks because she spends 2 other days at another house and the remaining days working for me at our business in Nong Hoi. If anything changes and she becomes available I'll be sure to let everyone know, in the meantime IS ANYBODY INTERESTED IN RENTING THE ROOM??

Hi,

How far is this from Charn Issara Tower along New Petchburi Road? I'm moving to Bangkok this November and still have no idea where to stay.

Thanks,

draide

ermmm draide...that room is in chiangmai, while charn II is in bangkok :o

anyway, for the area near charn II depending on your budget you can look at some places in the soi near Bangkok Hospital...a number of apartments there. or you could look in thonglor near Wat Phasi area theres 2 or 3 apartments thats walking distance from Charn II. I cant vouch for the condition though...but i know 2 buildings thats just on the backside of Charn II cheap with swimming pool

Hi,

How far is this from Charn Issara Tower along New Petchburi Road? I'm moving to Bangkok this November and still have no idea where to stay.

Thanks,

draide

ermmm draide...that room is in chiangmai, while charn II is in bangkok :D

anyway, for the area near charn II depending on your budget you can look at some places in the soi near Bangkok Hospital...a number of apartments there. or you could look in thonglor near Wat Phasi area theres 2 or 3 apartments thats walking distance from Charn II. I cant vouch for the condition though...but i know 2 buildings thats just on the backside of Charn II cheap with swimming pool

haha! i don't know much about thailand yet. my bad. :D anyway, thanks for the suggestions. i will definitely check that out. :o