Thailand Open Golf, anyone been before?.

Subpar

^^ Glad you enjoyed itsmile.png Shame about your nights out...but at least you got first go at the Tuna butties and Mars Bars!!!!.......Out with the final group today, so had a 1,2,3clap2.gif Other days were with Garcia. Very small crowds this year until today.coffee1.gif

BTW did you get to kiss the Claret Jug?thumbsup.gif

Edited by wilai

^^ Glad you enjoyed itsmile.png Shame about your nights out...but at least you got first go at the Tuna butties and Mars Bars!!!!.......Out with the final group today, so had a 1,2,3clap2.gif Other days were with Garcia. Very small crowds this year until today.coffee1.gif

BTW did you get to kiss the Claret Jug?thumbsup.gif

So it was you lot that stole Garcia from us on Friday? We were with the group behind you...

Our names were assigned to Garcia, right up until the last minute, then we got dumped by Joe....but didn't matter, because I had Westwood and Kaymer. i did the fore-runner stint, and got to see both groups play, so worked out well.

Who was the guy with you, with the 3/4 length cargo pants, Big guy with a stiffish neck? He did a good job, when he held his board up, he sort of scowled at the crowd....i'd shit my pants if he looked at me like that. hahaha.

If you play there the same day, we could have a mini Ryder cup...Pattaya v Korat lol

Didn't want to put my mouth where Zack Johnson's slobbery lips have been...spent the afternoon in the tents, winning bags and umbrellas at the putting....see you next year! Merry Christmas.

Edited by Ghostnigel

5555 Never underestimate the politics involved. Wasn't Joe's fault, he was outranked by Andrew...sorry about thatwink.png Both groups were good on Thursday and like I said in an earlier post...'Point Duty' is the best spot as you get to watch two groups hitting (who cares about the putts anyway!)

As for the big guy, never met him before. 2B fair I don't think the scowl was deliberate....just a bit of an errrr craggy facebiggrin.png

No idea when we play as I have to fit it around a Kanchanaburi golf trip. Enjoy the round(s) anyway and Merry Xmas to you too.

PS...didn't get the Korat bit??? Is that where you guys are from? or do you want my missus to play?biggrin.png

Edited by wilai

5555 Never underestimate the politics involved. Wasn't Joe's fault, he was outranked by Andrew...sorry about thatwink.png Both groups were good on Thursday and like I said in an earlier post...'Point Duty' is the best spot as you get to watch two groups hitting (who cares about the putts anyway!)

As for the big guy, never met him before. 2B fair I don't think the scowl was deliberate....just a bit of an errrr craggy facebiggrin.png

No idea when we play as I have to fit it around a Kanchanaburi golf trip. Enjoy the round(s) anyway and Merry Xmas to you too.

PS...didn't get the Korat bit??? Is that where you guys are from? or do you want my missus to play?biggrin.png

Yes, we are from Korat (Nakhon Ratchasima City), home of the mighty Swatcats (football team), haha. we play there with Tom Marshall, the Head Marshal...his surname is Marshall, so very apt.

• 1 month later...

^ Played to 8 (4 under) so well happy...course was immaculate ( and the.rough had been cut!!!) Greens a little bit slower than you would think...but very true...Playing Grand Prix (Kanchanaburi in a couple of weeks so will let you know how it compareswink.png