The ultimate car parking fail

People like that should be shot .

And I always take 2 parking spots. The parkingspaces are way too small in Thailand and Thai like banging their doors into others cars.

So what do you drive, a Hummer? Congratulations, you've just achieved a Thai national characteristic - complete disregard for anyone else.

Had a friend in UK that always took two spots, and if possible parked next to the most expensive car he could see. His theory being it would avoid the car door damage experience. Not sure I agree with him or not, but that was his behavioural pattern.

How is this Thailand related, or can even be considered best of Thailand videos, when it isn't filmed in Thailand?

Unless Thailand has gone over to the dark side - driving on the wrong side of the road.

555, Thailand drives on the wrong side of the road.

Anyway, clearly this is a car with the steering on the left side, so not Thailand.

They drive equally bad here though whistling.gif

As best I can tell, the vehicle has a blue license plate, so it could well be from China. They have blue plates and they drive on the right. So, it's possible that this was recorded in Thailand. There are many Chinese cars in Chiang Mai.

As best I can tell, the vehicle has a blue license plate, so it could well be from China. They have blue plates and they drive on the right. So, it's possible that this was recorded in Thailand. There are many Chinese cars in Chiang Mai.

Have you noticed that the traffic on the highway in the background is driving on the right? There are a lot of white taxis in the traffic with black writing on the sides. Guessing from the license plate and the tax sticker on the rear screen - this is prob Philippines.

Edited by bangon04

Have you noticed that the traffic on the highway in the background is driving on the right? There are a lot of white taxis in the traffic with black writing on the sides. Guessing from the license plate and the tax sticker on the rear screen - this is prob Philippines.

Correct, it's the Philippines. The story behind it was that there was a complaint that the Toyota pedal got stuck. But some evidence point to a driver error. There was some background on this on the Philippines TopGear Facebook site.