Key suspect in death of former Sydney Hells Angel bikie in Pattaya to face multiple charges

webfact

I get totally confused with 79% of these police related reports due to inconsistent reporting and writing. Wish they would hire an expat Editor for the news service

that is giving us English news so it conforms to real news standards and not pigeon English

...or even pidgin English, realenglish1.

And 79% confuse you, 79%? You must analyse the news reports very intensely to get such a specific figure.

Edited by Alration

The only potential downside of him going to jail in Thailand is if after a few years he is granted a Royal pardon then he will be out and free again. For scum like this he needs to be incarcerated for life with no chance of ever getting out.

Their criminal careers have now come to an abrupt halt, all so funny if only the Australian police would lock them up .

The Aussie coppers would be hoping that all the charges stick. If they do, then they will get what only the coppers in Oz would like to give them but are prevented from doing so by the courts there.

pleeeeze .. OZ cops are often filmed in police stations and even in cells, giving a suspect a flogging

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/cop-bashing-video-released-20101012-16gyh.html

Edited by Daniel Boon

Their criminal careers have now come to an abrupt halt, all so funny if only the Australian police would lock them up .

The Aussie coppers would be hoping that all the charges stick. If they do, then they will get what only the coppers in Oz would like to give them but are prevented from doing so by the courts there.

pleeeeze .. OZ cops are often filmed in police stations and even in cells, giving a suspect a flogging

I wasn't referring to OZ Cops flogging anyone, which I know has happened. All I was referring to was a longer sentence. Sorry if I didn't explain myself sufficiently.

...I would not like to be that guy Tyler....

..one would just wonder though....

...it sounds a little too neat to pin it on him....

...it is not characteristic of people of that nature ....

Edited by SOTIRIOS

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/cop-bashing-video-released-20101012-16gyh.html

Yes and not the OZ Police alone. Romans 13 .

...I would not like to be that guy Tyler....

..one would just wonder though....

...it sounds a little too neat to pin it on him....

...it is not characteristic of people of that nature ....

It might be be different if you were 21, and just found out you had a broken arm (that was possibly fine before) whilst in custody....

it doesn't really matter where bagnato was found as long as he and his accomplices are charged with murder and should be tried in a police court not in a military court the military are interfering in matters which should not concern them.

Who cares as long as they get to rot the rest of their pathetic lives in prison.

Isn't it possible that after being extradited from Vietnam that he was placed under arrest after arriving in Thailand? I thought to be charged with a crime you needed to be arrested first then formally charged?

I question the reasoning in the police releasing information and the media desiminating it. It seems like mentioning that one suspect ratted out the others and releasing the names of other people they're still looking to capture could end up make their jobs harder.

What's wrong with just announcing that they are looking for certain people for questioning if they want the publics assistance?

Even in cases where a victim provides info used to catch the perpetrator, the police announce it. I don't see the sense in doing that.

If I'm ever a crime victim here I'm not got to say anything until they promise not to release my statements to the media. Last thing I'd want is my name in all the papers praising me for helping lock up a gang of criminals.

5555,your gunna make em promise are you,and then when they release your name for a 100 baht,what are you gunna do big boy.

Aside from trying to sue, there's not a lot of recourse if someone says one thing and does another. I think the most important point is that people start telling the police that they've got nothing to say but they might just remember some details if they agree not to blab it all over town if they help the cops do their job.

No excuse for crime victims and helpful citizen witnesses to have themselves or family in danger for just trying to help. The more people who ask " am I going to see my name and address in the newspaper and on the internet if I give you a description of the hit and run driver or robber or kidnappers" the sooner the police might realize releasing unnecessary information is counterproductive.

For some reason they don't seem to see the downside of publicly stating the names of suspects they're looking for, giving them a heads up to sneak out of the country, or publishing crime victim's name and address in the paper and saying "police were able to track down the suspect by a description given to them by the victim".

Calling whoever decided to release that statement "retarded" would be an insult to retarded people.

Hope they like Thai jail.

Maybe not:

Sydney Morning Herald:

Discussions had been underway between Mr Bagnato's lawyers and NSW detectives about bringing him back to Australia to face allegations relating to Mr Dillon's death, Fairfax Media has been told.

So was he arrested in Cambodia or Bang sai area of Nonthaburi,?

you can get a headache trying to decipher some of these reports,

so many incontinences, inconsistencies

regards worgeordie

My thoughts exactly,...