Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US

webfact

Kick out all the religious fundamentalists, not just the muslim ones. They are a real drag.

Where are you going to kick the home grown ones to?

Who cares. Start with the Bermuda Triangle and when that gets full, there's always Mississippi.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let Jihad John in but ban Geert Wilders.

Keep carrying the Muslims water. Keep banning their critics.

I'm pretty sure the next big terror attack for Europe has the UK written all over it. Its too bad that so many people have to die before dumb people learn.

I bet the majority of Americans agree with him

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

And why wouldn't they? You want the 99.9% of Americans to lose their freedom in exchange for making the 0.001% muslims happy there. Its a nonsense, if the muslims in the USA find freedom so oppressive they can all bugger of back to where they or their ancestors came from. Or, is that too simple a concept to grasp?

Trump is exactly correct on this one. No muslims = no problem, why over complicate the issue. Further to that, they had their chance to stop the supposed extremists within their midst but chose not to presumably because they they feel they will benefit from the spread of the caliphate. Look at the family of the SB muslim, he still maintains Israel will be destroyed, why that is not hate speech is beyond me, the whole family need deporting today.

Timothy James McVeigh, Muslim?

The Oklahoma city bombing was copycat behavior. Timothy James McVeigh used the exact same truck bombs as the muslims used in the World Trade center in 1993.

Well, leftist governments around Europe are taking Trumps statements hard. A real the sky is falling moment for them. Likewise here on our forum we have a hardcore minority spitting venom and vinegar every time DT's name is mentioned. And yet, against this backdrop we see Trumps popularity soar. Even on the Bangkok post comments sections there is overwhelming support for him. It is almost as if on this forum it is unacceptable to support Donald Trump because he is not PC enough. How about we try letting supporters of Trump have their say, and yes, supporters of isis can continue having their say and destroying traditional European culture at the same time. Fair enough?

I am known as apolitical, I don't live in the USA, although own property there, I have relatives in the US and I can say I agree (somewhat) with his ideology. It's not unlike a lot of other countries that prohibit certain people to immigrate there - Thailand?? maybe not prohibition, but make it so difficult that it is nearly improbable - so people find another country to go to. Canada?? Mexico, then hop across the border. It will be a gas to see the outcome of the Hillary/Sir Donald battle for the Presidency................wonder who will be their running mates??thumbsup.gif

Edited by TunnelRat69

I am known as apolitical, I don't live in the USA, although own property there, I have relatives in the US and I can say I agree (somewhat) with his ideology. It's not unlike a lot of other countries that prohibit certain people to immigrate there - Thailand?? maybe not prohibition, but make it so difficult that it is nearly improbable - so people find another country to go to. Canada?? Mexico, then hop across the border. It will be a gas to see the outcome of the Hillary/Sir Donald battle for the Presidency................wonder who will be their running mates??thumbsup.gif

I think perhaps both you and Trump should brush up on international law.

Please cite the law to which you refer that requires any country to accept moslem immigrants. In point of fact, US law allows both the president to direct any class of people to be barred from the US and the US congress also can pass any law it wants to adjust immigration rules and regulations. In fact, they have just done so this morning: http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-08/u-s-house-votes-to-bar-visa-waivers-for-iraq-syria-travelers

^^^

Nothing to do with 'pc' or 'leftist'

Some comment is just plain stupid

And trump recent imo ill considered outburst meet that criteria.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It has everything to do with leftist and PC. But the leftists don't want to frame it that way. Which is what you are trying to change with your statement.

And another thing that has to be added is Antisemitism. Your enemy of my enemy is my friend. Antisemitic people are indifferent to Islam for this reason. Because they hate Jews. And Islamists also hate Jews.

I bet the majority of Americans agree with him

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

And why wouldn't they? You want the 99.9% of Americans to lose their freedom in exchange for making the 0.001% muslims happy there. Its a nonsense, if the muslims in the USA find freedom so oppressive they can all bugger of back to where they or their ancestors came from. Or, is that too simple a concept to grasp?

Trump is exactly correct on this one. No muslims = no problem, why over complicate the issue. Further to that, they had their chance to stop the supposed extremists within their midst but chose not to presumably because they they feel they will benefit from the spread of the caliphate. Look at the family of the SB muslim, he still maintains Israel will be destroyed, why that is not hate speech is beyond me, the whole family need deporting today.

Timothy James McVeigh, Muslim?

The Oklahoma city bombing was copycat behavior. Timothy James McVeigh used the exact same truck bombs as the muslims used in the World Trade center in 1993.

So that makes him not so bad then ?

Kick out all the religious fundamentalists, not just the muslim ones. They are a real drag.

Pol Pot , Mao and Stalin were atheists

So was Hitler, although he pretended otherwise to manipulate the masses.​ He was very anti-Christian.

That's right. But I didn't want to include him because the lefties will latch onto that are start an argument about how Christian he was because his father was christian.

One thing Hitler did do was collaborate with the Grand Mufti. Anti Semitism has risen faster since 9/11 in the US then anti Islamism has. So this is part of the reason why some people on this thread are sticking up for Muslims.

hitler-and-the-grand-mufti-capture.jpg

Forget 'Islamophobia,' Anti-Semitism Still Reigns In Europe ...
thedailybanter.com/2015/.../islamophobia-anti-semitism-still-reigns-euro...

Feb 10, 2015 - Yet for all the talk of “Islamophobia,” it is anti-Semitism that's risen sharply in .... is going to ensue in Europe between a small but growing minority of radical Muslims, ... All I can say is that I think we're better today than we were in the past and ... a mind and a will to unliving things ("that car wants to go fast.

^^^

It has everything to do with leftist and PC. But the leftists don't want to frame it that way. Which is what you are trying to change with your statement.

And another thing that has to be added is Antisemitism. Your enemy of my enemy is my friend. Antisemitic people are indifferent to Islam for this reason. Because they hate Jews. And Islamists also hate Jews.

I hate to disagree with you because your logic is so flawless , but I am "indifferent" to Islam because they hate pork and I also hate porkfacepalm.gif and I like Hummus and I hear they also like Hummus.

I guess I am one step away from being a Muslim my selfcheesy.gif

Please cite the law to which you refer that requires any country to accept moslem immigrants. In point of fact, US law allows both the president to direct any class of people to be barred from the US and the US congress also can pass any law it wants to adjust immigration rules and regulations. In fact, they have just done so this morning: http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-08/u-s-house-votes-to-bar-visa-waivers-for-iraq-syria-travelers

US laws and constitutional rights do not extend to a non-citizen who is outside of the US. The US can restrict anybody from entering the country at any time it wishes, as can virtually every other country in the world.

The problem comes when a governmental agency is given guidelines and the agency personnel are required to follow those guidelines. The agency is bound by laws and regulations, even if they are internal regulations.

^^^

I hate to disagree with you because your logic is so flawless , but I am "indifferent" to Islam because they hate pork and I also hate porkfacepalm.gif and I like Hummus and I hear they also like Hummus.

Muslims and Jews are both not keen on pork, muslims and Jews and christians believe in the same God. Muslims also believe in Jewish and Christian prophets. Muslims simply use Mohammed as they consider him the last prophet. Mohammed is quoted in the koran as saying to respect followers of other religions and leave them in peace to do so.

The radicals gloss over that and cherry pick to suit their agenda. Thats why the koran, like the bible, needs to be taught, not just read. Thats why there are different groups of muslims, like different groups of christians. So you cannot label all muslims as the same.

The onus is on those that do the teaching and it is they that should be held to account.

^^^

Muslims and Jews are both not keen on pork, muslims and Jews and christians believe in the same God. Muslims also believe in Jewish and Christian prophets. Muslims simply use Mohammed as they consider him the last prophet. Mohammed is quoted in the koran as saying to respect followers of other religions and leave them in peace to do so.

The radicals gloss over that and cherry pick to suit their agenda. Thats why the koran, like the bible, needs to be taught, not just read. Thats why there are different groups of muslims, like different groups of christians. So you cannot label all muslims as the same.

The onus is on those that do the teaching and it is they that should be held to account.

I was just mocking the reply I was responding to. Truth be I enjoy a pork chop and I don't need any ancient books to tell me what to like or dislike whom to like or dislike, and what to believe,

I like to think that I possess reason.

I agree with most of what you say except the last statement. People are told many things by many people,

the onus is on then to use reason and decide which is wrong and which is right.

Without reason we are nothing but animals.

^^^

You can claim that all you want. But its not like I don't know the real reason..

^^^

You can claim that all you want. But its not like I don't know the real reason..

coffee1.gif

Looks like Trump will be barred from UK for hate speech!

One good thing is he has effectively barred himself from the presidency.

How embarrassing....

Really?

That's interesting.

He's not going to be elected president but supposing he was.

Would they really enforce that against a U.S. president?

Looks like Trump will be barred from UK for hate speech!

One good thing is he has effectively barred himself from the presidency.

How embarrassing....

Really?

That's interesting.

He's not going to be elected president but supposing he was.

Would they really enforce that against a U.S. president?

Was there an update from the story just yesterday? Something about needing 100,000 petitions before it could go to Parliment and die a quick death.

Meanwhile, people were Tweeting, "Who cares what Donald Trump says about London". That sounds like a pretty smart reaction to me.

Next.

People have been asking, when will Trump go too far?

I think this is it.

Americans have learned a little bit from history.

It's like the WW2 Japanese internment all over again, but this time Americans know about and are ashamed of the Japanese internment.

Monitoring mosques and reasonable PROFILING is one thing (should be done) but at the Trump level is unconstitutional.