Poster of the Year Nominations -- Start Nominating

Fabricus

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are looking outside the usual demographics, is it possible that someone like Patsycat?

Witty and a woman (from all accounts), what more could you ask for in a candidate?

i will second that.

PC. for me.

can my dog vote aswell he loves PC.

I nominate Bookman and AlexRRR for their input into the AFL thread and by the way

Alex nominated Ron18 but that is a typo and it should have been my goodself.

( Ron18 does not exist )

Thanks ron, but...

I shall have to decline inclusion into the vote again this year.

Let those more interested in the honour fight it out

And, to be quite honest, the person who is doing all the percentages has only about 250 posts. You don't know us that have thousands and know each other for a few years.. you know nothing about the friendships that have developed. Carry on.

I want a poll!! where we can all vote for and against each other and have a good laugh.

Because, at the end of the day - who gives a damn. All in good fun. I would like to know how Mr Bitey is....

And my vote this year is for Meatboy, Which i may change over the next weeks...!!!

Can i still vote for myself,, I was right up there last year...!

Love it love it love it

POLL.

And, to be quite honest, the person who is doing all the percentages has only about 250 posts. You don't know us that have thousands and know each other for a few years.. you know nothing about the friendships that have developed. Carry on.

I want a poll!! where we can all vote for and against each other and have a good laugh.

Because, at the end of the day - who gives a damn. All in good fun. I would like to know how Mr Bitey is....

And my vote this year is for Meatboy, Which i may change over the next weeks...!!!

Love it love it love it

POLL.

TBQH who gives a toss about the ridiculous amount of posts you have accumulated & fake friendships ? Tissues at the ready the circle jerk has begun.

Love it love it love it

POLL.

TBQH who gives a toss about the ridiculous amount of posts you have accumulated & fake friendships ? Tissues at the ready the circle jerk has begun.

Tongue in cheek humour, Some people take things too seriously.

I find wiggling my legs and arms vigoruously daily gets rid of the bad humour blood. Jingthing did that last year. Even though, he was getting a bit bitchy towards the end,,,,!!!

Love it love it love it

POLL.

Some friendships are genuine...but sure you don't know them..