How well do Thai women age?

Hal65

When you've been getting boinked scores of times a month by scores of different boinkers month after month and year after year since middle school, you end up looking like someone's grandma at age thirty, which, coincidentally is when they actually become grandmas.

Sorry but when did this become a discussion about aging prostitutes?

Typical Thai women.

No one said anything about your misses.

When you've been getting boinked scores of times a month by scores of different boinkers month after month and year after year since middle school, you end up looking like someone's grandma at age thirty, which, coincidentally is when they actually become grandmas.

Sorry but when did this become a discussion about aging prostitutes?

Typical Thai women.

No one said anything about your misses.

Missus?

Nope, not married

Up until 40y better than Caucasian counterparts which start to loose the looks in the early 30's, then by 50 they catch up. Usable age range is thus at least 10y more than westies.

Useable?

Seriously?

Let me rephrase that, their tools of the trade loose the edge 10y later. Better?

attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1449627450596.jpg

A picture is worth 1000 words....

Just about p****d myself on this one. I am 77 and my g/f is 26. I look in the mirror and seem to age daily but on the other hand my g/f seems to get younger looking every day. She kind of reminds me of the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" Geeze if I live long enough I might end up changing diapers again. I know I have opened the door for all of those "she will rob you blind" critics so have at it.

From my personal observation they do age better than Western counterparts, although if you are with someone for over 10 years this sort of stuff doesn't mater (at least with me).

One thing I noticed where Thai women have a huuuge advantage over western women is that if they are fat (my gf was before I met her and could not believe the pictures as I thought they were photo shopped) and they do decide to exercise and improve their lifestyle they actually lose weight quite nicely. Absolutely no flab, loose skin or stretch marks. I have met some hot girls from her exercise group and they all look smashing after they lose 20kg. I kid you not.

What is the reason for this, I do not know. When a Western woman loses 20kg you almost wish she stayed fat.

They do do skin tightening operations as well as tightening for other areas. It gives you that old snap back feeling.

I think they age about the same as in most other countries. One exception seems to be the bar girls who look a lot older than their age. A few I saw in the day light who were young looked 5 year or more older, guess it's the long nights drinking and partying in smoke filled rooms.

One other item that is a bit different is that darker skinned girl who have had a kid normally have a road map on their stomach, a bit of a turn off...

At our age we better take what we can get. Beggars can't be choosers. Could be a bit of a turn off but there might be ways she can turn you on. Old saying native Indian I think " Me know how all me needum is chance"

My missus at 52 looks 40, has the body of a 25 year old, shows no signs of havng one child and comes from Isaan. admittedly, has a good job, has never worked in the fields, so never gets the dark toned skin and has sufficiient funds to maintain a good, healthy and stress free lifestyle. The latter she would tell you when when I'm not around.

You mean this 25 year old?

4393c2afb5c213c03bb95895a4c8decd.jpg

No like this, only Thai. And please stop posting shots of you missus, you might make us envious. bah.gif

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

• Like 2

What a sad topic - bah.gif

How well do Thai woman age? - well, to be frank, they 'age' the same everywhere around the world !

How is that, simple ... Thai woman 'age' YEAR BY YEAR.

I'm one of the most politically in-correct members you will ever meet, but this thread is simply and plainly, sexist and wrong.

You seem like a stout fellow. Add a little to the merriment. Seems like you could use a little laughter levity in your life. Leave the temple now and let your hair down/grow. wink.pnglaugh.pngbiggrin.png try one of these on for size. It takes only one muscle to smile and a 1000 to frown. You will definitely live longer and here being with a good lady you might die with a smile on your face. Lighten up its a fun post.

• Like 1

How well do western men age?

Quite bad here in Thailand (at least what I have seen) They seem to want woman to take care of their body and look good while on the other hand they totally let go (majority of guys i have seen).

GUILTY!!! but with a disclaimer. I am now 77 and enjoyed life to the fullest. If my tired boozed ridden (quit about 10 years ago) overweight fading body wants to call it quits I fully understand and offer it praise. It has done yeoman service on my behalf and will get a Vikings funeral like in the movie S.O.B. Where can I find one of those horny hats to adorn my head as I slide off to Valhalla ??

• Like 2

What a sad topic - bah.gif

How well do Thai woman age? - well, to be frank, they 'age' the same everywhere around the world !

How is that, simple ... Thai woman 'age' YEAR BY YEAR.

I'm one of the most politically in-correct members you will ever meet, but this thread is simply and plainly, sexist and wrong.

Yep. But some guys, having been rejected by women elsewhere, kid themselves that the only women left remaining to them are the most beautiful in the world. It would be unkind of us to burst their happy bubble.

Ha

Most of these guys have spent their best years in pursuit of women fitting the Western ideal

Funny, then, how their discovery of the overwhelming superiority of Thai women should coincide so conveniently with the worthlessness of their stock on the Western dating exchange.

There you go you had to ruin it for me. I am going to cancel my subscription to "Thai Love Links" I am shattered. Could you come and give me a bible reading and maybe re-inflate my shattered ego. Oh woe is me.

My missus at 52 looks 40, has the body of a 25 year old, shows no signs of havng one child and comes from Isaan. admittedly, has a good job, has never worked in the fields, so never gets the dark toned skin and has sufficiient funds to maintain a good, healthy and stress free lifestyle. The latter she would tell you when when I'm not around.

No like this, only Thai. And please stop posting shots of you missus, you might make us envious. bah.gif

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

Prove it

• Like 1

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

You should get her some food, she's starving.
  • Like 1

When visiting the local Thai temple or Thai club in my home country i think most guys where drunk 24/7 when they met their other half on holiday in Thailand or it was always dark in Thailand when on holiday.

Some times it reminds of that bar scene in the star wars movie a new hope when luke and obi wan go looking for a transport to alderaan.

No most don't age wel.

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

You should get her some food, she's starving.

She isn't you know. I often sit there when we're eating and just wonder where it all goes. But then she is very athletic and remember, not everyone who is thin is starving, it's just in their make up. To each their own, some like them thin, others like them with a bit of fat or just in between. Regardless, wouldn't be without her.

Edited by Si Thea01

Be warned. After Menopause, often times Sex is no more necessary nor wanted nor appropriate.

Why? "Grandmother told me......................"

Cheers.

Who would want one that old?

At age 72, I'm doing quite well with a Thai grandmother of 50. She's slowing down when I have to. Stuffed if I know what I'd do with a twenty-something, probably have to get her a brain transplant first.

Menopause in women is a bit of a myth. Women that age can be just as horny as a younger woman, it's a matter of preparation and stimulation. Haven't you guys heard the hunt is more fun than the kill?

Personally, I think Thai women age better if they stick to a Thai diet.

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

Oh, come on. Those tits have to be at least 50% silicone. If she turned sideways, I doubt there would be an ass to see.cheesy.gif

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

Oh, come on. Those tits have to be at least 50% silicone. If she turned sideways, I doubt there would be an ass to see.cheesy.gif

Oh come on.

Does anyone really believe that Si Thea01's 52 year old Isaan Thai wife has a body like the 10% body fat woman in this photo?

Let the guy dream on but, for God's sake, don't encourage him

• Like 1