Rooms With Wifi In Chaweng

We are 5-10guys who need a few rooms with WiFi. Something like

www.samuibkjresort.com (they dont have enough rooms for us) :o or www.lamaiwanta.com (but in chaweng)

Staying 1month 7nov-7dec and wanna pay something like 30-40k/month&person.

Any ideas?

Have you tried looking for a house?For that sort of money well you can get 2 -3 -4 houses for a month with all your requirements.

we dont have the time to look around. we have only checked a few homepages, any ideas about how we can find a good agent or something?

Have you tried looking for a house?For that sort of money well you can get 2 -3 -4 houses for a month with all your requirements.

we dont have the time to look around. we have only checked a few homepages, any ideas about how we can find a good agent or something?

which do you want?

a good agent

or something?

many can be found when you do a google search on "samui villa rental agents" ... or go to http://samui.org/hotels/house.html

not many villas in Chaweng though.

When I first read this heading I actually saw it as "Rooms with Wife in Chaweng" and was surprised that it would be allowed to be posted ... next time I will try not to read too much at night without my glasses...

www.samuibkjresort.com (they dont have enough rooms for us) :o or www.lamaiwanta.com (but in chaweng)

Any ideas?

You Could contact Khun On or Khun Mae at Travel Solutions in Chaweng give them your details and see what they can do.. [email protected] They are very reputable and extremely nice people,speak very good English...

Any ideas?

You Could contact Khun On or Khun Mae at Travel Solutions in Chaweng give them your details and see what they can do.. [email protected] They are very reputable and extremely nice people,speak very good English...

i hear mc donalds has got wifi,get the kippin bags out and stay there...tee hee

When I first read this heading I actually saw it as "Rooms with Wife in Chaweng" and was surprised that it would be allowed to be posted ... next time I will try not to read too much at night without my glasses...
What's funny here is that you know you've been around Thailand too long when the request "rooms with wife in Chaweng" not only doesn't even turn your head, but you're pretty sure someone on Thai Visa probably has a recommendation.