Departure card

eddybangkok

Yes, it seems every so often the Immigrations Officer doesn't staple it in my passport. Probably too much work to refill the stapler? whistling.gif

I've done about 6 entries these past 4-5 months and none of the landing cards was ever stapled in before they handed the passport back. Maybe a new procedure so one needs to be really careful with how they handle the passport. I fold the cards in half and stick them inside the plastic passport protector... now that I've run out of staples.

Yes, it seems every so often the Immigrations Officer doesn't staple it in my passport. Probably too much work to refill the stapler? whistling.gif

I've done about 6 entries these past 4-5 months and none of the landing cards was ever stapled in before they handed the passport back. Maybe a new procedure so one needs to be really careful with how they handle the passport. I fold the cards in half and stick them inside the plastic passport protector... now that I've run out of staples.

18 entries so far this year, each and every one duly stapled in, i always go through the priority lane because of our companies BOI status but it should not be any different in any other lane, I would prefer if they just left them loose, some of my pages are a bit chewed up! I go through a 48 page UK passport every 24 to 36 months so i habitually make sure everything is correct before I leave immigration desk, especially the stamps.

18 entries so far this year, each and every one duly stapled in, i always go through the priority lane because of our companies BOI status but it should not be any different in any other lane, I would prefer if they just left them loose, some of my pages are a bit chewed up! I go through a 48 page UK passport every 24 to 36 months so i habitually make sure everything is correct before I leave immigration desk, especially the stamps.

Bleedin' obvious innit? The priority lane book stampers have stolen all the bleedin' staplers!

I will be passing through again in later today so I will post an update on this gripping tale.