16-year-old female Pimp and 3 underage Prostitutes arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I continue to find amazing here is that some of the TV membership like to scoff at this. If it were members of YOUR family prostituting themselves or being coerced into doing so, would you be so flippant? The fact that some go so far as to make jokes about the pricing saying that it is "overcharging" shows they have prior knowledge of the going rates for underage girls. Says a lot more about the posters morals, or lack thereof than it does about the issue of this lone article doesn't it.

relax and chill man

I can't believe some say $150 is overpriced for sex with an underage prostitute. I'd bet you wouldn't say that to your mother or your children. must impress some though as the first post got likes. They are probably Pattaya dwellers who think all Thai women are whores.

Take a look at yourself and the life you lead in that horrible brothel city. It ain't normal.

What I continue to find amazing here is that some of the TV membership like to scoff at this. If it were members of YOUR family prostituting themselves or being coerced into doing so, would you be so flippant? The fact that some go so far as to make jokes about the pricing saying that it is "overcharging" shows they have prior knowledge of the going rates for underage girls. Says a lot more about the posters morals, or lack thereof than it does about the issue of this lone article doesn't it.

This is the thai way of life....so unfortunate that this happens and the government wont do anything to stop it. you see the kids that grow up in the vilages dont have any education as the whole famiy is so poor.....this is BAD PARENTING 101

Take a look at yourself and the life you lead in that horrible brothel city. It ain't normal.

Hardly any of the sex workers in Pattaya actually come from here.

They are from "normal" Thailand but they come here because they can earn more.

I also would rather sell myself for 2000B to a foreigner in Pattaya than for 200B to my next-door neighbour in Nakorn Nowhere.

Poor kids only wanted to earn some money for new smartphones.

There was a girl in Buri ram who used to pick guys up at night clubs (falaangs) and go with them to hotel, she was under 18, she then call mummy bear on cell phone and give address to her.

Then mummie bear and her Policeman BF turned up and relieved the poor man of 100.000 BHT to stay out of Jail.

I only found out as i was in tesco talking to this guy by chance and the girl walked in with another victim on her arm, we went over and warned him off.

The girl did in no way look under 18 but she was.

I guess the moral of the story is check ID card and get hotel to scan it before passing GO.

They look to me like the typical Mia Noi style - age perhaps fits as well. Quite certain that some more "underage prostitutes" could be find during an investigation of the arresting officers' private "portfolios". Looks like someone forgot to grease the gear - what else is new? coffee1.gif

A hopeless dreamer anyone who things those girls would start with a decent job, or go to a university after being "liberated"... all they do is to either run to the next pimp or start working beer bars or Karaokes. Let's face it - prostitution in Thailand for girls and gay boys is a lifestyle choice, nothing less, nothing more!!!

Or does anyone here believe that a job in a shrimp factory will get any of those girls to the level where they can 1) send 5 to 10k home each month, 2) buy the latest Samsung or Apple smart phone, 3) get the chance to catch a big fish, either a rich Chinese/Thai biz bloke or well "paid" police officer, or foreigner, and last but not least 4) make money by simply spreading their legs for a few minutes, not even bothering to fake an orgasm, with 99% of the day free time to do useless chitchat, Line, facebook, Som Tam eating and cards?

Edited by MockingJay

Different standard of "Morals" buddy in different places. Maybe this just isn't the place for you.

This is the thai way of life....so unfortunate that this happens and the government wont do anything to stop it. you see the kids that grow up in the vilages dont have any education as the whole famiy is so poor.....this is BAD PARENTING 101

No, it is a screwed up, elite centric society. But blame the poor for doing what needs to be done to get by. Where are your morals man?

I can't believe some say $150 is overpriced for sex with an underage prostitute. I'd bet you wouldn't say that to your mother or your children. must impress some though as the first post got likes. They are probably Pattaya dwellers who think all Thai women are whores.

Why Thai ?

Can not use their names, but can show a picture. These girls are quite young, if the future smiles at them they always have to live with these pictures. Seems to me in North America can not use photographs like this under a certain age.

What do you see apart from face masks?

Already 1 year ago i reported to police that there was 2 underaged girls with 2 underaged guys that forced them to work. The girls wanted to go of beachroad when guys running after and slapped them and dragged them back to beach side around 14 years old.. I told my ex im going to report this after ive seen them working 1 month. She laughed. She said'who are you to care about that, police only care if you family' And she was right. I reported it through office. Mail and respective Line channels. Not 1 answered back and asked about those underaged girls.

Havent seen them for a while now though.

whistling.gif Really??!!?? busting prostitutes & pimps???? nothing better to do for the police????

if you didn't know, prostitution is illegal in this country. and if I were the Thai Police I would prosecute prostitute customer's also. A few months behind bars and deportation could teach them a good lesson.

Well for it to be a crime in the eyes of the court they have to be caught in the act .....so he would have to do the act with all of them.....whistling.gif

I'll wager you never passed the bar--pun intended. Solicitation of sex or providing the services of a prostitute for money, especially if the prostitute is under age, is a crime in most countries. Since they were arrested in Pattaya doing that; well it may be illegal here too. And, he certainly did not have to do it with all of them to be arrested.

"The Weekly Guardian" has a report in it which says that HIV AIDS is becoming a big problem again in SE Asia, and health authorities are targeting 10 to 19 years old.

A lot of the blame is almost instant access due to the Grindr app on smart phones.

10!! blink.png

I think you have figured it out. Morals ? Your looking at the wrong forum.

Not saying any of this is right or condoning this business, but there so much more to this story that we are not supposed to know.

Good old smoke and mirror style.

At 16 the girls already have most likely been working 2-3 years in a Thai karaoke bar where the customers are Thai only, scraping a low income.

If anything their biggest mistake was to branch out and go freelance without getting the approval and paying the "tax" for such activities.

TIT

wai2.gif

Fine the parents too for dereliction of duty... 5000 baht each.

Hey, you obviously don't know Thailand. Pretty good chance that the kids come from a dirt poor background and are just out to survive. Do you realize how much 5,000 baht is to a rural Thai ? It is a lot. Work it out for yourself. In BKK or a major center, the minimum daily wage is about 300 baht. Yes daily. That is for food, and everything else. Up-country basic wage could be as low as 100 baht, if employed. Thailand's unemployment statistics are just BS and have been for a long time.

If the girls come from BKK or another major center, plying the trade in Pattaya immediately tells me that are not rich kids out for money for that next iPhone. Sure rich kids are on the game, but you will find them in swanky discos, bars and clubs. Some uni students even work down in Cowboy.

A bar attendant in Cowboy/Nana/Soi22 can get 8,000 to 10,000 a month. A cashier, 15,000 a month. An employed working girl (not a free-lancer), with bar salary plus after-hours employment, if she is popular, can earn more per month, than say a high school principal, police officer with rank, most politicians.

10,000 baht from the parents, they have probably said goodbye to their daughter long before that, and don't even know where she is.

BBC did a piece on prostitution in the UK about 20 years ago and interviewed several. They talked to some teens in London, youngest was 14 and oldest was 16. They were not trafficked. They were not poor. They were not victims. Asked why they were prostituting themselves their reply ... "Easy money."

School girls in Tokyo do the exact same thing. Teenagers hang out in Shibuya usually at the 109 building and look for older men to take to Love Hotels inarrow-10x10.png exchange for clothes, shoes, purses, etc.

And Indonesia after school at a bar-coffee shop in Jakarta. From age 11 or 12 up. The name is well know to many people. Sort-of an "open secret" Apparently the police did a raid on it several years ago but these things don't stop, they just shift locations.

It is not a new thing and not only in Asia. When I was at school in a western country a traffic policeman in a small town was running school girls after school, also from a motel. One of them, we believe it was one of the ringleaders, (possibly the Traffic Cop's daughter) was taken in as a foster child by our headmaster (in a big city high school) and she was at school with us. She was a pretty, slightly chubby well liked and well behaved girl. She thought the world of her "adopted father" She must have had some interesting discussions with her close mates at school about it I imagine, but the subject was "out of bounds" to us normal kids. She was 15-16 then, in my year and it happened the year before so she was at it from 13 or 14 or earlier. The girls were all doing it for pocket money and that was around 1962 or 63. The arrest of the traffic cop came up in the news in the second half of the year before and she just started at our school the next year in February. One of the parents connected the dots and it became common knowledge. I can remember her name to this day & I still have old class photos which include her, at home. Nothing new in the world, or so they say.

Edited by The Deerhunter