VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congratulations all for making the top 20 ! Keep calm and may the force be with you.

.. or as per the tone of some people when informing me that I may be the dumbest thing that ever walked:

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other ...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resignation Policy Announcement

There has not been a formal resignation policy before.

Now there is.

Resignations will NOT be accepted after the SEMIFINAL PHASE has begun.

The members who have already resigned during that period did so before this policy existed.

Members have plenty of time to realize they have been nominated during the nomination phase and are being voted upon in the RUNOFF polling phase.

If they haven't exited before then, they forfeit their chance to exit.

Members who wish to exit from now on, you are free to elevate this to the management.

But I won't do that for you as that is against the resignation policy on record here.

I do suggest in future that all members who are on the RUNOFF list be notified by PM that they are in the contest, and that if they wish to exit the contest, their deadline for that is before the end of the RUNOFF phase.

Cheers and may the best BLOWHARD win!

To add, members that are in the contest now, if they're just not feeling it, they aren't required to campaign or even read the thread. But the contest proceeds with the remaining candidates in place. Milwaukee has spoken.

Good policy

Not everyone is a fan of free will

It's a controversial policy. I don't know if it will stand. It raises the chance of a winner that doesn't want to win but sorry, this has been already going on for several days now and plenty of time to quit BEFORE.

Edited by Jingthing

Congratulations all for making the top 20 ! Keep calm and may the force be with you.

.. or as per the tone of some people when informing me that I may be the dumbest thing that ever walked:

Hell, you're in. That's nuthin' compared to what they say to people they don't care for.

Edited by impulse

For all those doubters..................laugh.png ...........And many here know it's me..........tongue.png

attachicon.gifdrunk.jpg

attachicon.gifsinger.jpg

My Gawdddddddddddd he's drinking his own urine!!!! any man desperate enuff to do that deserves a votelaugh.png

He's clearly taking the p.ss and as such should either be elected immediately or disqualified. Why isn't Donald Trump in this race?

It's a controversial policy. I don't know if it will stand. It raises the chance of a winner that doesn't want to win but sorry, this has been already going on for several days now and plenty of time to quit BEFORE.

The reluctant winner could always send Sacheen Littlefeather to collect the POTY and deliver a speech.

Are all of these candidates even aware that they have been nominated, or care?

Maybe you should ask it one question at a time. Some are easily bamboozled.

We can accommodate all mon ami...Just ask...................

We already know your answer(s). No mystery to the Transam...

Big big sizzlin' hot change!

This voting poll now allows multiple choices!

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Those who have already voted for just one, to vote for more than one just click delete my vote and start over!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

Change your votes like a gila monster.

Are we at the swinger club??? No offence ontended...

Yes. This is a swinger club. Also, I am Harry Potter. He's real, you know?

I can totally believe the bit about the Swinger Club. I remember yours and Nancy's wild parties around Sukhumvit Soi 5 last year and the photos of you both that got deleted. I had nightmares for weeks after those photos.

But Harry Potter being real... wherever did you get that from? Blasphemous and totally immoral... post-4641-1156694606.gif

Also Crazy Chef 1.

Why the one?

Delusions of a Michelin star?

What dishes does he like to cook? To eat? Does he like it mild or spicy?

The voters deserve some red meat to base their decisions on.

Edited by Jingthing

Also Crazy Chef 1.

Why the one?

Delusions of a Michelin star?

What dishes does he like to cook? To eat? Does he like it mild or spicy?

The voters deserve some red meat to base their decisions on.

I'm surprised you're not supporting the underdogs - hoping someone will come from behind, if I can use a horse-racing expression on this thread.

Then there's Patsycat.

How is it that she's not running away with this contest?

Is she holding back the goods in order to surge later?

When I was much younger, I had a yo-yo. And a cat. The cat was playing with the loop of the yo-yo. The cat ran away with the loop of the yo-yo. And no matter where she ran, where she hid, the yo-yo chased her. I can imagine why a cat might not want to run away with something

For all those doubters..................laugh.png ...........And many here know it's me..........tongue.png

attachicon.gifdrunk.jpg

attachicon.gifsinger.jpg

At least you are still sitting in the upright position in the photo.....FOLKS, I have seen a different sitting position previously....

WHO wants a drunkard to represent what TVF is all about?????

BTW....He cant sing either!!!!!!!!!!!, the blue car (He claims is his) in the photo belongs to weegee actually.

At least you are still sitting in the upright position in the photo.....FOLKS, I have seen a different sitting position previously....

BTW....He cant sing either!!!!!!!!!!!, the blue car (He claims is his) in the photo belongs to weegee actually.

Jing, blow that metaphorical whistle.

It's way too early to start going ugly!

attachicon.gifdrunk.jpg

attachicon.gifsinger.jpg

You rascal you..........laugh.png

Sorry mate....I have to tell the truth to our Honourable Members...biggrin.png