Not displaying correct on iphone

chivo

1. With which newsletter do you have this problem?
  2. Did earlier and later newsletters display correctly?
  3. What model is your iPhone? (It would be useful to hear from others using the model if they experience the same problem)
  4. Does shutting the phone down and then starting it again solve the problem?

If the problem persists, a screenshot would indeed be helpful. How to take a screenshot on your iPhone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289

Thanks for asking.

iPhone 5.

Thai visa newsletter in email. Get one daily.

Used to display correctly.

Shutting down doesn't help.

I know how to take a screenshot but not sure how to post a pic from iPhone. Thx

One last experiment. Uninstall the ThaiVisa app, then install it again. If this still does not solve the problem, we have to set the techies on it, I guess.

Other users of iPhone 5, please post if you have the same problem with the app.

I have the same problem, iPhone 6s.

The email initially loads fine, but it seems as it is finished loading, it lines up like in the screenshot in post #4.

It used to work fine...can't say for sure how long this "problem" has been going on...maybe 2 months now?

Edit:

I don't think it has anything to do with the app. It's the newsletter we get in the mail inbox

Edited by NiwPix

Thank you, NiwPix. I made a wrong assumption there, thinking it was the iOS app. Now I understand that the screenshot shows the display of the Thaivisa newsletter on the iPhone, in whatever browser the iPhone has built in as the default browser, I guess.

I have now brought this topic to the attention of somebody in management who has the ear of the techies.

Here some more troubleshooting help....I hope smile.png

As said, opening the E-Mail in the default Mail apple by ios verion 9.2 ( I am pretty sure it happened with ios 9.1 as well ), it initially loads fine....after a couple of seconds of the E-Mail loading it suddenly "reformats" its layout.

I took some more screenshots this morning. Very interesting though, as I opened the E-Mail a couple ours later, it displayed correctly. Also interesting when opening up the E-mail the second time, the "loading symbol" ( that moving circle on the top ), does not finish...it keeps loading.

It seems to have some issue with the loading of the E-Mail

1st image: E-Mail just opened, still loading. Layout fine

2nd and 3rd image: Email changes format / layout when finished loading the entire E-Mail ( process of about 2 seconds )

4th image: Opened the E-Mail a couple hours later. Layout fine, but seems to never finish loading.

good luck wink.png

Edit: Deleted first image, as image header contained my full name. If needed for troubleshooting, please send me a pm

post-183512-0-04731600-1451797545_thumb.

post-183512-0-47242200-1451797547_thumb.

post-183512-0-48311700-1451797550_thumb.

Edited by NiwPix

Interesting, and will probably make tracking down the source of the problem more difficult.

Anyway, I got word back that the Thaivisa tech guys were already working on this issue, but no joy yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...