Finnish UFC fighter gets ripped off in Phuket "5" star hotel.

Topah

I've lived in Thailand 15 years this is nothing new, they been ripping farangs and tourist off for years with there stupid con games.

id like to see this UFC fighter and his friends rent a jet skis on pattaya beach that would even the score up a bit with the jet ski mafia if it got to a punch up.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Your such a local.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lived in Thailand 15 years this is nothing new, they been ripping farangs and tourist off for years with there stupid con games.

id like to see this UFC fighter and his friends rent a jet skis on pattaya beach that would even the score up a bit with the jet ski mafia if it got to a punch up.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

he would get shot

And the headline would read, "Crazed foreigner tries to steal jet ski."

Self defense. Case closed. :)

I never paid a deposit to a hotel!!!

Not needed in 1/2 * - 2 * Hotels, right. tongue.png

I don't know!!! Is this your experience? I used all the time 3-5 star hotels like Mövenpick, Maritim, RIA, ... and never paid a deposit. Maybe I am more trustful as you, Alfredo??? :-)

Also I use a lot of times booking.com or hotel.com and never been charged a deposit.

Think about to change your name, maybe this will help you next time!!! biggrin.png

I never paid a deposit to a hotelarrow-10x10.png!!!

Not needed in 1/2 * - 2 * Hotels, right. tongue.png

I don't know!!! Is this your experience? I used all the time 3-5 star hotelsarrow-10x10.png like Mövenpick, Maritim, RIA, ... and never paid a deposit. Maybe I am more trustful as you, Alfredo??? :-)

Also I use a lot of times booking.com or hotel.com and never been charged a deposit.

Think about to change your name, maybe this will help you next time!!! biggrin.png

My name yes possibly = Bill Dodger lol thumbsup.gif

For you fits the saying from my home country =

"I understand a joke when someone explains him to me." tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

$500 deposit? why not use a credit card like normal people?

if you do hand over $500 why not ask for a receipt?

some people just line themselves up to be conned

Covered already, he did get a receipt. Try to keep up before posting.

Do you always read every post on a thread before posting yourself?

Only those who belong to the CCC club here (competent, considerate, credible).

Conversely, we'll try to remember your nick in order to evaluate and/or ignore your future, uninformed drivel.

This is the only thing that social media is good for....you can make such a stink that the hotel has no choice but to relent.

The only reason the hotel fired that person was due to this...or elase theyd still be holding firm...good on the kickboxer...

Don't believe the original post. First of all how was the deposit paid? For heavens sake. I stay in huts and they give me written receipt for key deposit if say 200 baht. Fake post

You haven't read the thread, we can tell. gigglem.gif