NACC clears Abhisit, Suthep and Anupong

snoop1130

had to be the result as they simply returned fire after they were shot at by the reds and black shirts. People want to blame someone look no further than thaksin, the ptp and reds, they are the ones that were on stage/screens and called for the violence and their terrorists then started shooting, bombing and burning Bangkok but that simply doesnt sit well with their apologists.

I wouldn't have thought that simplistic summary would sit well with anybody who had a critical thinking gene in their body.

Thais do not have critical thinking in their vernacular They do not think out of the box They are not exposed to that They are educated to believe in authority and nothing else

Do not question anything This is their education So sad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you saw it? The first shooter I mean.

Have you seen who shot first?

Does it matter who shot first?

Since when do "peaceful protesters" carry semi-auto rifles and ammunition to allow them to "shoot back"?

Would not the illegal possession of military weapons be just cause for them to be arrested, an act which could quite likely result in an exchange of gunfire?

Where did I say I saw anything firsthand on the spot in real time?

Some of you people need to read more carefully.

Edited by kaorop

These ridiculous charges were brought by Thaksin (via his cronies) to blackmail Abhisit and Suthep to accept an amnesty bill.

Charging them with murder in those circumstances was simply ridiculous.

We've all seen the videos and the Army were clearing out armed terrorists from the streets of Bangkok. The riot police should have done it earlier but they wouldn't. The protesters should have accepted the offer of an election but they wouldn't. The line that they were peaceful protesters is a lie only hypocrites will stand behind because it suits them.

I've stood in the Dusit Thani hotel while someone pointed out to me all the rooftops where the mercenary snipers were positioned. And I saw a .50 cal hole in the roof which came from that direction.

Thaksin set up a bloodbath using his own supporters hoping to incite a peoples uprising so he could come back home as the saviour of his people. That's how much he loves you red-shirts. Just like he threw you under a bus with the amnesty bill. How many more lessons do you need before you start to cotton on ?.

"I've stood in the Dusit Thani hotel..."

Wow John, I'm impressed! You have now clearly established your yellow elite creds.

"How many more lessons do you need before you start to cotton on ?."

Most of us have "cottoned on" for quite some time. When are you, John? In case you haven't noticed, your kind (junta supporters) is becoming increasingly rare as most people (despite the parallel universe like 99.3 % approval rating) see the junta for what it is.

Is it lonely, John? I worry about you, matey!

had to be the result as they simply returned fire after they were shot at by the reds and black shirts. People want to blame someone look no further than thaksin, the ptp and reds, they are the ones that were on stage/screens and called for the violence and their terrorists then started shooting, bombing and burning Bangkok but that simply doesnt sit well with their apologists.

No matter the color of the shirt, there is no excuse for an army to use live ammunition against its own population!!
Well it seems that the USA have plans in place for exactly that occurrence. And of course Israel does regularly, whose greatest supporter is the USA!

http://www.infowars.com/document-army-preparing-to-use-lethal-force-against-unarmed-americans-during-full-scale-riots-in-u-s/

And this conspiracy nonsense is relevant exactly how??

Conspiracy!!! The nonsense as you put it is relevant because it shows that even the USA would consider live fire during similar situations. What happened was wrong. But the only blame lies with the fella who put those people in harms way and that wasn't Abhisit! He actually had televised meetings with the "leaders" and by accounts at the time came to an agreement. This agreement was nulled at the 11th hour by someone who was financing the whole escapade. Thaksin isn't the route of all evil but in this case he certainly exasperated the situation. Funny thing is. If he had done a deal at the time of the original court cases he would probably be back in Thailand now, living as happily as an egocentric person can!

you saw it? The first shooter I mean.

Have you seen who shot first?

Does it matter who shot first?

Since when do "peaceful protesters" carry semi-auto rifles and ammunition to allow them to "shoot back"?

Would not the illegal possession of military weapons be just cause for them to be arrested, an act which could quite likely result in an exchange of gunfire?

Where did I say I saw anything firsthand on the spot in real time?

Some of you people need to read more carefully.

if you didn't see it are you in a position to say it didn't happen?

These ridiculous charges were brought by Thaksin (via his cronies) to blackmail Abhisit and Suthep to accept an amnesty bill.

We've all seen the videos and the Army were clearing out armed terrorists from the streets of Bangkok. The riot police should have done it earlier but they wouldn't. The protesters should have accepted the offer of an election but they wouldn't. The line that they were peaceful protesters is a lie only hypocrites will stand behind because it suits them.

I've stood in the Dusit Thani hotel while someone pointed out to me all the rooftops where the mercenary snipers were positioned. And I saw a .50 cal hole in the roof which came from that direction.

Thaksin set up a bloodbath using his own supporters hoping to incite a peoples uprising so he could come back home as the saviour of his people. That's how much he loves you red-shirts. Just like he threw you under a bus with the amnesty bill. How many more lessons do you need before you start to cotton on ?.

Wow John, I'm impressed! You have now clearly established your yellow elite creds.

Most of us have "cottoned on" for quite some time. When are you, John? In case you haven't noticed, your kind (junta supporters) is becoming increasingly rare as most people (despite the parallel universe like 99.3 % approval rating) see the junta for what it is.

only "yellow elite" stay or stand in the Dusit Thani hotel.. What rocking horse manure. The Junta are the current government of Thailand.

The outcome totally expected and so is the result of the next election. Expect the backlash.

yes totally expected as the charges were ludicrous!
Not to the people who knows better than you and most importantly to the people who vote.
OK. What were the charges? Detail them for us.

You all do seem to forget that over half of Thailand didn't vote for Thaksin's proxy paid for political party.

Edited by casualbiker

The outcome totally expected and so is the result of the next election. Expect the backlash.

Not to the people who knows better than you and most importantly to the people who vote.

You all do seem to forget that over half of Thailand didn't vote for Thaksin's proxy paid for political party.

It's obviously clear that the NACC had already made up their minds whatever the charges. I didn't forget but this time the backlash will be more severe with all that has happened since 2014.

It's obviously clear that the NACC had already made up their minds whatever the charges. I didn't forget but this time the backlash will be more severe with all that has happened since 2014.

so what were the charges? Murder etc

only "yellow elite" stay or stand in the Dusit Thani hotel.. What rocking horse manure. The Junta are the current government of Thailand.

As you're rambling again I need to ask you to clarify. Why do you need to point out that the junta is in power? They make that painfully obvious on a daily basis so what's your point??

and what if anything ever happened to the yellow shirts who shut down the airport resulting in massive loss of revenues?

perhaps i missed the follow up "justice" for that bunch?

I think you will find it was AOT that shut down the airport and a pathetic police force that didn't want to do it's job that allowed the demonstrators to gain access in the first place. I think even now there isn't a dedicated police station serving the airport.

As you're rambling again I need to ask you to clarify. Why do you need to point out that the junta is in power? They make that painfully obvious on a daily basis so what's your point??
you implied a question. I answered it!

Also may I ask. What things do the current government do that cause you pain?

Edited by casualbiker

First, a few days ago the death penalty for the 2 Burmese in the Koh Tao case.

Now, a few days later, clearing Abhisit, Suthep and Anupong in the use of live ammunition to murder civilitians.

I hope that somewhere in the world there will be a place where they can hide when Thailand will be back to a civil government.

They surely will need it.

I,m sure that the Dear Leader will welcome them with open palms and possibly pin a few medals to their trousers,

you implied a question. I answered it!

Also may I ask. What things do the current government do that cause you pain?

"you implied a question. I answered it!"

Really?? Are you drunk?

"Also may I ask. What things do the current government do that cause you pain?"

Due to their increasingly Orwellian politics they are causing me mental anguish. Does that answer your question?

ha ha ha it's old one eye again....

No matter the color of the shirt, there is no excuse for an army to use live ammunition against its own population!!

If someone is shooting at you, you wouldn't shoot back?!

Blindly into a crowd that knowingly included spectators and reporters? NO.

You withdraw!

Interesting to see history being rewritten again.

"peaceful protesters, not terrorists", also death, dumb and blind for never even acknowledging those heavily armed militant elements amongst them. All fighting for democracy and Thaksin's confiscated billions of ill gotten gains.

All evidence show that "protest" was not peaceful like you want to believe.

Existence of armed element in rank of red shirt has been proved.

Too right it was an armed resistance against an armed oppressor.

Very, very brave souls taking to the streets to protest against the theft of their nation by an extremely well armed opponent.

1973 - Student uprising = 77 dead

1976 - Thammasat massacre = 46 dead

1992 - Black May = 52 dead

2010 - Red shirt massacre = 98 dead

Over the years brave Thais have and will continue to pay with their blood in their struggle for freedom and democracy.

Very, very brave souls taking to the streets to protest against the theft of their nation by an extremely well armed opponent.

Over the years brave Thais have and will continue to pay with their blood in their struggle for freedom and democracy.

You forget 5 children assassinated by red terrorist in 2013-2014

Your armed terrorist "resistant" has begun fight. Security forces just use legitimate defense against people how attack innocent.

what absolute <deleted>.. And disrespectful to the previous student protests!

Could have staged a coup in 2010 and avoided the massacre. The events in 2010 was much more dire than 2014. Only difference was the government at hand. Not hard to see the reasons. And now the icing on the cake; they cleared the people who were responsible for the killings.

Could have staged a coup in 2010 and avoided the massacre. The events in 2010 was much more dire than 2014. Only difference was the government at hand. Not hard to see the reasons. And now the icing on the cake; they cleared the people who were responsible for the killings.

If this people (the red terrorist) did not resort to violence for help a convict to be back his money, this tragedy would not have occurred

Thaksin and Khattiya have prepared all

If this people (the red terrorist) did not resort to violence for help a convict to be back his money, this tragedy would not have occurred

Khattiya, they took him out. Thaksin, they stitched him out. All reliable public domain media gave the reason for the demonstration to be asking for an election after the judiciary coup and government formed in the barrack. You have distorted the information.

Khattiya, they took him out. Thaksin, they stitched him out. All reliable public domain media gave the reason for the demonstration to be asking for an election after the judiciary coup and government formed in the barrack. You have distorted the information.

From HRW

In February 2010, Maj. Gen. Khattiya Sawasdipol, popularly known as “Seh Daeng” traveled to Dubai to meet Thaksin.48 Upon his return, Khattiya said he would focus his energies on “my duty as head of a unit of security guards to provide protection for the Red Shirt supporters,” and that “the guards will make sure the Red Shirts will not be put down by government security forces.” It is unclear what precise instructions Thaksin gave him.

/
The position of the UDD hardened after Major General Khattiya, also known as Seh Daeng, went behind the main stage at the Ratchaprasong camp to talk to Arisman on May 11. Around 10:30 p.m., Khattiya announced that Abhisit’s roadmap was unacceptable and that he would take action on behalf of Thaksin to remove Veera, Nuttawut, and other UDD leaders because they had collaborated with the government. According to Khattiya, he had convinced Jatuporn to carry on with the demonstrations and lead the UDD together with Arisman and Suporn. Security around the perimeter of the Ratchaprasong camp had from that moment been strengthened in anticipation of an imminent dispersal. Khattiya was quoted in media as saying: The government will have to depend on some 6,000 soldiers to disperse us. The police is no longer with the government. If the soldiers charge in, we will be ready to fight. They [the soldiers] will need 200 coffins for themselves. And we will prepare 400 coffins for our side.
/
Role of Maj. Gen. Khattiya Sawasdipol Much attention has focused on the role that Maj. Gen. Khattiya Sawasdipol, known as “Seh Daeng,” played in the demonstrations. Human Rights Watch research found that he may have been involved in violence against government forces even before the protests started. Following a meeting he had with Thaksin in Cambodia, on January 14, 2010, he was suspended from the army by the army commander-in-chief, Gen. Anupong Paojinda. The next day an M79 grenade launcher was fired at the office of General Anupong. Khattiya denied responsibility for the attack. Khattiya admitted to recruiting and training a few dozen armed militants called the “Ronin Warriors” to fight the PAD. On December 6, 2008, he publicly praised the warriors for their skills in using M79 grenade launchers to terrorize the PAD during the occupation of the Government House in 2008. “Their aims were so good that the grenades landed accurately and killed one of the [PAD] guard leaders,” he told media. “After a couple more M-79 attacks at the Government House in the following nights, there had been more than 40 injuries among the PAD protesters and guards.” In his public statements, Khattiya often hinted that he was in charge of armed militants responsible for attacks on security forces. He even suggested that his fighters were responsible for killing Colonel Romklao during the April 10 violence.

utterly nonscence from a red shirt dreamer