Jeb Bush abruptly cancels TV time to send staff into the field

webfact

The only thing that will prevent Trump from becoming the Republican Nominee is a brokered convention where the 'super delegates' decide who the winner will be behind closed doors.

As with gambling, any contention at the tables will be decided in favor of the house.

With an open convention the decision will come down in favor of the establishment. Quick, which candidate's family legacy of gov't service spans three centuries? Thriving from chaos indeed!

I wish I could get behind the fantasy that Trump will get the nom. Best he could do is app. 35% of the popular vote, to say nothing of how it will affect the GOP in congressional elections. Now that would be something to see! But when the real polling begins, if DT is a contender I think he'll end up like Princess Di.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeb Bush is outmanned.

Trump has a great looking "first lady". Money does talk, and a Trump with money talks the best. If a guy with hair like that can buy a fine lady, I suppose he could buy up the presidency, as well.

Unlike some people, I do not look at the Presidency as a dictatorship. Checks and balances will still be in place. Trump is not going to "turn things around" or "recreate what is already broken". I see status quo, but a happier workforce. The entertainment factor of having Trump for President is priceless.

As for foreign policy....Trump and Putkin are almost kissing buddies already..stroking each others' ego. Strange bedfellows for strange times......but I wonder what the muslims are doing?

Just a thought....if a State of Emergency was declared before the election, I wonder if Obama will get a third term...... but then, it would be harder to criticize the lack of fairness in other countries (this one?)

Edited by slipperylobster

Quick, which candidate's family legacy of gov't service spans three centuries?

You got me. Which one?

Jeb.

Ok name the Bush who served his country in 1715. Of course that government would have to have been Great Britain since the US was founded in 1776.

Quick, which candidate's family legacy of gov't service spans three centuries?

You got me. Which one?

Jeb.

Ok name the Bush who served his country in 1715. Of course that government would have to have been Great Britain since the US was founded in 1776.

spans three centuries

19th, 20th, 21st