Seasonably Chilly Weather Finally Arrives for the New Year

Jonathan Fairfield

Seasonably Chilly Weather Finally Arrives for the New Year

14516381901451638223l.jpg

Tourists gather to watch and take pictures of the first sunrise of 2016 at Pha Tam National Park, Ubon Ratchathani province. It was reportedly 15-16C at the time.

By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee

Staff Reporter

BANGKOK:-- Happy New Year 2016 and here’s hoping you will have some cooler weather throughout January.

After the cool period lasted only a few days in mid-December, the chilly weather finally returns to greet the New Year.

According to the Thai Meteorological Department reported this morning, temperatures dropped 4C to 6C in the north and 2-3C in other parts of the country. Frosts are expected to form on some mountaintops.

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-01-01

Cooking a roast pork during the day was a pleasure, and was grateful for the dooner being used in the early morning sleep in that kept me in bed until 8am, love the cool peroids when they happen, getting up in the early hours before dawn and watching the sun burn up the low clouds is a fantastic time in the north east, I enjoy my coffee even more,

" the Thai Meteorological Department "

They should change that to the department of crystal ball gazing and predicting... their

weather predictions might as well come from throwing a pair of dice, same accuracy...

Wang Plong in Neon Maprang frost on the windscreen of the pickup this morn. The wipers got it off quick enough about 10 wipes @ one wipe at a time as I was driving. Not like back home!

Cooking a roast pork during the day was a pleasure, and was grateful for the dooner being used in the early morning sleep in that kept me in bed until 8am, love the cool peroids when they happen, getting up in the early hours before dawn and watching the sun burn up the low clouds is a fantastic time in the north east, I enjoy my coffee even more,

NOW HERE IS A HAPPY CAMPER,ENJOY.