The wife's away,what do you do,?

i claudius

Wife ?

Bloody hell..., who needs a wife when the bloke next door has one ?

Oops, so sorry.., it's a lawn mower I was thinking of..., wink.png how could I have mixed them up ?

Is it the sort you sit on ,then move back and fore?whistling.gif

Edited by i claudius

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch movies like Spotlight and Bridge of Spies. Explaining to Thai takes longer than watching the movie. Go on line and learn how to cook.

I can't recall who said it, but something like "conscience is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"

Most of you sound like the mice at play. Do you mean you never go out with the boys--or by yourself--and leave the wife at home or that you have to wait for the wife to leave before you can do what you want?

SoiBiker and Jado seem to have said it well. I enjoy being at home with my wife, but we go out together often and we go out separately often.

Wake up, take the dogs for a walk, have breakfast, play on the computer, then go and have a couple of pints of Guinness, wander outside to a massage shop and get a happy ending, followed by an Indian curry, go home and watch the boxing on TV, fall asleep after two glasses of red wine, wake up and repeat.

I am missing her,but...

Increase the beer intake...

Decrease the personal hygiene...

Make a mess out of the house...

Walk half of the day in underpants...

And let the dogs into the house and even bed...

But two days before she returns everything is back to normal( or even better)thanks Mrs cleaney....

My dogs get a banquet when the Mrs is away, and then on return, back to rice. No wonder they love me so much. whistling.gif

Pork steak for you, pork steak for me.

Edited by connda

Wife ?

Bloody hell..., who needs a wife when the bloke next door has one ?

Oops, so sorry.., it's a lawn mower I was thinking of..., wink.png how could I have mixed them up ?

In my village, messing with your neighbor's...lawn mower... will get you shot. Lawn mowing need to be outside of the Moo Ban, better yet, outside the Amphur

Edited by connda

Now we know what Farangs do when "wifey" is away.

What does "wifey" do when away? Sorry, this may be an inappropriate question and not really fitting the thread.

Cheers.

Uhhh, same same, but different?

I go down to Loi Krow and pick out a new friend for the evening.

I imagine you guys who get hookers are using condoms? How can you use those things? I don't sleep with hookers nor use condoms. Rather use my hand. Skin against skin at least.

I am missing her,but...

Increase the beer intake...

Decrease the personal hygiene...

Make a mess out of the house...

Walk half of the day in underpants...

And let the dogs into the house and even bed...

But two days before she returns everything is back to normal( or even better)thanks Mrs cleaney....

Did you have to call on Mrs Palmer.

Most of you sound like the mice at play. Do you mean you never go out with the boys--or by yourself--and leave the wife at home or that you have to wait for the wife to leave before you can do what you want?

SoiBiker and Jado seem to have said it well. I enjoy being at home with my wife, but we go out together often and we go out separately often.

So many seem to have no close friends. Which is imperative here.

I go down to Loi Krow and pick out a new friend for the evening.

I imagine you guys who get hookers are using condoms? How can you use those things? I don't sleep with hookers nor use condoms. Rather use my hand. Skin against skin at least.

And of course the main thing is you don't have to get dressed up