The wife's away,what do you do,?

i claudius

Well its that time,we live in Pattaya,with walking street,etc loads if lovely leggy women around,and the wife's away,the world is our oyster for a few day's, so yipee,

I just had a microwave frozen meal from Tesco,and am about to watch tv . Where did it all go wrong? LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat at my favorite farang places & make my errands "meandering" & wander around enjoying the smiles and sights....Read and maybe catch a movie she wouldn't care for.....She leaves the house spotless and pre-prepared meals and my favorite stuff at the ready.....

Relax.....

But the house feels "empty"....

When my Mrs is away I hit youtube and wander down memory lane. Good for the soul.

Why do you need your wife to go away before you do that? I find I do it everyday with the wife around; I'm always checking out music of my youth. You were talking about musuic videos, or maybe Benny Hill chase scenes, right ;-)

]

Wait for the post from the OP about his wifes education ,properties ,hi-so lifestyle etc,whistling.gif

Jealous ? I can't help it that I did not marry the first woman who told me how handsome I was,when I sat down at her bar lol Edited by i claudius

I am missing her,but...

Increase the beer intake...

Decrease the personal hygiene...

Make a mess out of the house...

Walk half of the day in underpants...

And let the dogs into the house and even bed...

But two days before she returns everything is back to normal( or even better)thanks Mrs cleaney....

Wait for the post from the OP about his wifes education ,properties ,hi-so lifestyle etc,whistling.gif

Jealous ? I can't help it that I did not marry the first woman who told me how handsome I was,when I sat down at her bar lol

Go on then tell me who you married then ,you havent repeated yourself for a while. (lol)

I am missing her,but...

Increase the beer intake...

Decrease the personal hygiene...

Make a mess out of the house...

Walk half of the day in underpants...

And let the dogs into the house and even bed...

But two days before she returns everything is back to normal( or even better)thanks Mrs cleaney....

Me to without the dog. I catch a few young smiles but hey she is the best and I would never cross the line not worth it.. Great for the ego though the young smiles I mean.

Edited by elgordo38

Much the same stuff as I do when she's here.

If you wife is stopping you doing things you want to do, you either married the wrong woman, or you shouldn't have got married at all.

Gees SB, I seem to be agreeing with everything you have said today, if I was a drinker, I would be blaming it

on this festive season.

I don't do anything different. Its not like I am pent-up and locked away and can't do anything I like to do when she is here. Do some of you guys really live that way where when she leaves you lash out like a kid who's parents left you alone in the house? Interesting.

I would venture to say however I would probably mess around on my truck or motorcycle longer as I would not be interrupted as much to do other things. Might catch up on a few TV series I have downloaded at night.

just hit the piss and bang !! burp.gif thats me everyday from 8.00am

I knew three Farangs who were exactly like that, and now they are dead, two really nice guys and a drunken loudmouth from Yorkshire.

well now you know four ..... burp.gif but i'm not dead yet

I knew three Farangs who were exactly like that, and now they are dead, two really nice guys and a drunken loudmouth from Yorkshire.

You mean I will know four, only kidding. Hope you had a nice new year, well what you can remember of it.

Jealous ? I can't help it that I did not marry the first woman who told me how handsome I was,when I sat down at her bar lol

Go on then tell me who you married then ,you havent repeated yourself for a while. (lol)

Come on ,that green eyed monster is raising its ugly head again .

When my Mrs is away I hit youtube and wander down memory lane. Good for the soul.

Why do you need your wife to go away before you do that? I find I do it everyday with the wife around; I'm always checking out music of my youth. You were talking about musuic videos, or maybe Benny Hill chase scenes, right ;-)

]

Black Adder and '70's James Bond movies. There are some things she doesn't need to know. thumbsup.gif