Interior Designer Wanted

I have purchased a high end condominium unit (cost bt18m) and am looking for an interior designer. The unit, when completed, will come fully fitted out (kitchen, bathrooms etc) but will require furnishing throughout - beds, tables, chairs, curtains, rugs, lighting etc.

Ideally I would like to find a reliable interior designer who can design a complete interior look, identify suitable locally sourced furnishings, and arrange their purchase, delivery and installation.

The suitable person should be able to speak and write fluent english and have previous experience with similar commisions. I am aiming for a very high quality contemporary asian/thai style.

I live in London and travel to thailand about 6 times per year. I expect to be in Bangkok within the next four weeks and would like to meet any suitabel candidates. If anyone has any recommendations I would be most grateful. Thank you

• Like 1

I have purchased a high end condominium unit (cost bt18m) and am looking for an interior designer. The unit, when completed, will come fully fitted out (kitchen, bathrooms etc) but will require furnishing throughout - beds, tables, chairs, curtains, rugs, lighting etc.

Ideally I would like to find a reliable interior designer who can design a complete interior look, identify suitable locally sourced furnishings, and arrange their purchase, delivery and installation.

The suitable person should be able to speak and write fluent english and have previous experience with similar commisions. I am aiming for a very high quality contemporary asian/thai style.

I live in London and travel to thailand about 6 times per year. I expect to be in Bangkok within the next four weeks and would like to meet any suitabel candidates. If anyone has any recommendations I would be most grateful. Thank you

You can try Grand Casa Thailand, they specialize in condos. I rent my serviced office from them and it looks quite nice. The owner is a guy named K. Pisut, nice guy and has good English skills. Contact him through his website, www.casathailand.com, phone is +66 2 656 1541.

Dear Perry,

I viewed your posting on the Internet searching for an Interior Designer and would like to introduce myself in this regard.

My name is Tanalap Anantasin and I own a design studio here in Bangkok that specializes in Environmental Design. I have recently completed two projects that are very similar to the interior remodeling that I believe you have in mind, and I would like to arrange an appointment to show you the completed efforts.

I have included in this email a link to youtube.com

which one client, an American, had me do for him in Korat (the Northeast of Thailand). As a Designer I put together the concept ideas, then proceeded to prepare all the architectural drawings and assemble the construction teams. It was my responsibility to see the project through from beginning to end, including furniture design and construction and materials used for interior finishing. While the 15 second VDO shows a great deal of the project, I invite you to visit my studio where we can discuss the scope of your project and I can show you further examples of my work and materials available.

Please feel free to call me at the numbers listed below, I would welcome the opportunity to present myself and discuss potential collaboration on your new home.

Sincerely,

Tanalap Anantasin

Doppio Co., Ltd.

Asoke, Sukhumvit 21

Bangkok

+662 664 3056

+668 4145 8086

Try emailing christopher AT orbitdesignstudio.com (friend and client) - he has offices in Thailand and London. If you want more info before contacting him email me through my website www.qscthailand.com

Cheers

Here is an extract from The Parks recomendations.

1) Aesthetics Group

This company can support you in both ways. One is design concept to meet with your own preference and another way is package design and turnkey concept there are 3 design concepts that you may consider, Oriental Chinese, Contemporary Thai and Colonial Classic. Please see the detail and scope of work as its proposal are upon request or contact Khun Veerachat at 01-854-0360, 02-617-0700-5 or visit www.aesarch.com

2) Asian Motifs

This company has offered us in 3 options including a) Loose Furniture Package, Curtains & Blinds and Wall Finishing Build in wardrobe/ closet Package c) Sourcing Package accordingly. You have 4 different design themes of Modern Retro, Contemporary Classic, Oriental Resort and Rental Investment (For the one who prefer to rent out the unit) Contact : Khun Jom at 09-200-8495, 02-636-3006-7 Please visit website: http://www.asianmotifs.com/theparkresidence/index.html

3) @design by Khun Siriyanee

This company has proposed us rendering of Modern Classic Style with a budget for your information. I also attached you her CD presentation and information. (Full CD Presentation are available per request)Please kindly contact Khun Siriyanee, email:[email protected], [email protected] or mobile 01-457-1234 or visit website : www.addesignstudio.com

Furthermore, we have more name list of interior companies which you can contact them directly as below:-

4) Job I (Absolute) Contact person: Ms.Ruetairat Imsilp (K.Pui) Tel: 661 841 7492, 662 381 9227 or email:[email protected]

5) PA Architects Co.Ltd. Contact person: Mr.Pairop Sookasame Tel: 662 934 4782 -3, 661 835 7545 or email: [email protected]

6) Trisata Architects Co.,Ltd. Contact person : Mr.Jiroj Ittiwetchai (K.Pop) Tel: 662 530 7431-2, 661 318 2507 or email: [email protected] or visit www.D-EXPERIENCE.com

7) Create Great Design Co.,Ltd. Contact person : Mr.Arthit Lawsakul Tel: 662 712 0209, 661-920-3915 or email:[email protected] or visit www.cgdinter.com

8) Sixtyseven Studio Limited Partnership Contact person : Mr.Chanaworn Longsomboon Tel: 662 6401192, 669 1079997 or email: [email protected] or visit www.67studio.com

9) Inter Ken Design Co.,Ltd Contact person : Mr.Rungroj Khoom-Ho Tel: 662 892 0026, 661 822 2142 or email:[email protected]

Please note that they are willing to meet with our clients directly for final conclusion to meet with your own theme. The production time of loose furniture and wardrobe are taken at least 3 months before delivery. So, if you can start up earlier with your decoration, it will be easier for the contractor or interior persons to complete your unit after the transfer properly.

Beside the interior designers, we have cooperated with Lighting and Sound System from different suppliers. They have proposed us a package design of lighting control and sound system to your unit.

1) AheadAll

This company is the Supplier to our Show Unit which we attached its proposal for the Park Chidlom's customer for your consideration or you can contact Khun Waraluck Rawarnon for set up the meeting with her by tel: 662-922-3472-3, mobile: 665-900-7238, or email:[email protected] or visit www.aheadallgroup.com

2) Ultrigration

Ultigration Co.,Ltd is a pioneer in providing the finest equipment for home automation and audio/ video multi source/multi-zone systems in Thailand. They are strived to provide maximum satisfaction to the most discerning clients who insist only the best from their system, by provide a wide range of products selected from the world's leading brands. If you need further information, please contact Khun Adisorn Thiptanakit , Tel :662-693-4664, mobile: 661-984 4511, email:[email protected], or visit www.ultigration.com.

3) AVIVA

Aviva Decor Ltd. ,a professional and highly competent business partner with over 10 years of experience in the designer furniture. And also over 5 years of experience in creating intergrated multi-room solutions using top of the line home-entertainment system and innovative lighting control. If you need further information, please contact Khun Phusit Anuchitthananun , Tel :662-685-3661-3, email:[email protected], or visit www.aviva.co.th

However, the package design purpose is to assist The Park Chidlom Clients to complete their unit. The Park Chidlom is not involved for any benefits from this, so please feel free to consider all options properly. Please kindly be informed that the quotation of lighit and sound system are available upon request.