It was all lies! Pattaya Island assault victim confesses to Police

webfact

It was all lies! Pattaya Island assault victim confesses to Police

lie-3.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Residents of Larn Island, off the coast of Pattaya, were furious late on Tuesday, after the apparent victim of a serious assault there, later confessed that she made the story up.

The 20-year-old woman was transported from the Island earlier in the day after sustaining injuries which some thought may have been caused by her being subjected to a sexual assault.

Police spoke with the victim’s boyfriend who claimed the pair had been fighting inside their room straight after they had sex. The woman ran out of the room without putting on her underwear and was not found until the next morning.

The victim initially claimed that she walked to a nearby construction site and walked up to the second floor of the house currently under construction. There she claimed to have encountered a Thai man who attempted to assault her and then pushed her off the second floor, which is how she sustained her injuries.

The owner of the house and resort, where the couple were staying, showed Police CCTV footage which showed the woman leave her room at 9.23pm. At 9.46pm her boyfriend left on a motorbike in search of her and then returned to the resort at 10.50pm when he asked the Manager of the Resort to attempt to phone her on his behalf.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220412/it-was-all-lies-pattaya-island-assault-victim-confesses-to-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-06

This is obviously domestic violence and it would seem that the boyfriend did rape her but she does not want to press charges

So sad that woman feel they have to cow tow to men

I feel sorry for this woman

How do you know these things? Why was it obvious that she was raped?

I think that it's most likely that the sex was consensual. Maybe it was rough sex. Who knows??

But nothing was "obvious" Sherlock.

It's dorks like you that are feminizing men in the West.

It would seem the boyfriend raped her?? Your an ass. I had a mentaly unstable wife for years. She was in a car accident. I was at home. She spent three days in the hospital. With me buying her food and there most of the time. When I wasnt there she took photos of herself. Then months later.When she was off her meds started showing the photos to friends and neighbors saying I beat her. Took a lot of damage control on my part to salvage many relationships. Not to mention slapping the stuffings out of one twit that continued to tell people I beat her.........

This is obviously domestic violence and it would seem that the boyfriend did rape her but she does not want to press charges

That's some assumption sounds to me to many beers had sex had argument she ran away tried or fell. Felt stupid and lied through her teeth.

yeah,we've heard it all before,''my life has been ruined''. get over it.

It would seem the boyfriend raped her?? Your an ass. I had a mentaly unstable wife for years. She was in a car accident. I was at home. She spent three days in the hospital. With me buying her food and there most of the time. When I wasnt there she took photos of herself. Then months later.When she was off her meds started showing the photos to friends and neighbors saying I beat her. Took a lot of damage control on my part to salvage many relationships. Not to mention slapping the stuffings out of one twit that continued to tell people I beat her.........

So you admit you beat him.

I think that it's most likely that the sex was consensual. Maybe it was rough sex. Who knows??

Read it again, Einstein. He didn't say it was obvious she was raped.

Edited by mesquite

Clearly say injuries which SOME thought may so no rape pissed as I said before hope she gets a hefty fine

Edited by Rimmer
14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Hmmm, may be your pc shows a different text.

This is obviously domestic violence and it would seem that the boyfriend did rape her

" it would seem that the boyfriend did rape her but she does not want to press charges"

Which part of the above do you not understand Albert?

" it would seem that the boyfriend did rape her but she does not want to press charges"

Which part of the above do you not understand Albert?

"It would seem". Is not "obviously"

Yes Mesquite.........He had the photos in his phone and was showing them to people. So when I called him on it. He came after me. I only had to slap him a few times after he swung on me with fists. I have never hit a women. Just a few guys who act like them.

How could you possibly know what actually happened?? I feel sorry for anyone who is tried in a case where you are on the jury.

Of course he didn't. To give meaning to what he said was "It looks that way." when referring to the rape. The obvious part referred to the domestic violence aspect but he is right, how does the poster know what happened, was he there or does he have in depth knowledge that the rest of us are not privy to.

If none of the above then he is only guessing and trying to turn assumptions into fact.

I had a Thai girlfriend who claimed that our neighbour flashed her. Another time she claimed two men at the market pushed her into their pick-up and put a bag over her head and sexually assaulted her. All made up stories. Heard similar stories from many ex-pats. Always remember that in Thailand the truth has no value whatsoever. They do love their angst and us ex-pats are usually gullible enough to believe it and so the more they do it!. Problem arises when something really happens (TIT) and then they are not believed because of previous lies.

"So sad that woman feel they have to cow tow to men"

And it's OK for a woman to accuse some Thai man of assaulting her? In this case her assailant was in her imagination, but what if the police decided to interrogate men working on the house construction and she blamed one of them rather than admit that she was lying ... something it seems she only did after video evidence proved she was making the whole thing up.

Fighting straight after sex? He must have been a rubbish lover LOL

Still, I found that if you need adventurous sex, try calling your partner by somebody else's name, during the act, and hang on...................... wink.png

It has been called rodeo sex before...........................tongue.png

• around 9 pm: fight after sex with her boyfriend in their room
  • 09.23 pm: woman leaves room without underwear
  • 09.46 pm: boyfriend leaves on mc to look for her
  • 10.50 pm: boyfriend returns and asks manager for support to find her
  • "the next morning", after 3 am: woman sleeping on the beach, found by the house/resort owner
  • between 9.23 pm and "the next morning": woman fell off the 2nd floor of a building (under construction) due to her intoxication, then walked to the beach and fell asleep until found by the house/resort owner

Story reported by the woman: She walked to the building (2nd floor) where a Thai man attempted to assault her and then pushed her off from the 2nd floor

Even as this woman is a post-208463-0-43232800-1451446334_thumb., lying post-208463-0-43232800-1451446334_thumb., I haven't yet been able to decide, which one of you two scares me more.

Edited by Andreas2