90 day reporting online - feedback

I have been looking at the various posts regarding the 90 day reporting online. There does not appear to be any up to date comments on this.

Does anyone have any recent feedback on the use of this site? (other than the limitation of needing to use IE.)

I want to use it for the first time but if the majority of the feedback is negative, I shall revert to registered post.

Nielsen.

90 Reporting by Post Office is fading fast as well here in Chiang Mai. I mailed mine on Dec 18/2015 and they received it on Dec 21/15 and I am still waiting to get my receipt back. The Post Office has always been fast and now that to is failing. We seem to be like a herd of cattle being pushed in one direction and frankly at my ornery age I hate to manipulated.

• Like 1

I tried to do my reporting online with Mozilla and it didn't work, so I used I.E. on the 24th December and it's still pending. As my 90 days was up on the 5th Jan, I called Samui Immigration and asked a lady if I could post a photocopy of the online application, which she agreed to. I also had to send copies of certain pages of my passport. She admitted that the online system was still not working properly.

I work in Linux with Chrome, had some problems so just fired up the VirtualBox with MS Win 7 and IE -11. Works fine two weeks ago.

Seems that most problems are the browser used, followed by failing to read down to bottom of the warning page which is needed to check the accept and proceed.

• Like 1

Thanks for the posts.

Browser issues aside (I have IE-11) the consensus would appear to be negative. Until I see a few posts saying that the experience of using their web based reporting was a great success, I shall refrain from using it.

Registered post has worked fine in the past so, I reckon I''ll stick with that for the time being. Although, it would have been nice to use modern technology.

Nielsen

Thanks for the posts.

Browser issues aside (I have IE-11) the consensus would appear to be negative. Until I see a few posts saying that the experience of using their web based reporting was a great success, I shall refrain from using it.

Registered post has worked fine in the past so, I reckon I''ll stick with that for the time being. Although, it would have been nice to use modern technology.

Nielsen

Why not at least try to do a report online. You can do it 15 days before your report date and if it fails you would still have time to do a mail in report.

• Like 1

Thanks for the posts.

Nielsen

My on line reporting has been a "great success" smile.png

I have now done four without problem

I am not alone .

Why not give it a try ?

It don't work for folks who entered Thailand prior to 2013 and haven't left/reentered since. Apparently those pre-2013 folks were not loaded in the 90 day online reporting system. Such a person can't get pass the first page of the online reporting system as an error message pops up saying to visit your local immigration office.

If arriving before 2013 to get into the 90 day online reporting system you must leave and reenter Thailand; otherwise, it's continue with the visit and mail-in 90 day reporting procedures.

• Like 1

It don't work for folks who entered Thailand prior to 2013 and haven't left/reentered since. Apparently those pre-2013 folks were not loaded in the 90 day online reporting system. Such a person can't get pass the first page of the online reporting system as an error message pops up saying to visit your local immigration office.

If arriving before 2013 to get into the 90 day online reporting system you must leave and reenter Thailand; otherwise, it's continue with the visit and mail-in 90 day reporting procedures.

This does appear to be the situation.

I don't see why I should have to pay out 2,500 Baht plus traveling just because they are not capable of implemented such a simple procedure.

It would be cheaper to not report at all and pay the fine.thumbsup.gif

Worth a try but don't build your hopes up.

It is a shambles

That is just your "opinion" many would not share it including me.

It is a fact because it does not work for the majority.

They should either fix it or scrap it.

So if it doesn't work for YOU then no one else should be able to use it, right?

Classic Thaivisa forum bitching

This does appear to be the situation.

I don't see why I should have to pay out 2,500 Baht plus traveling just because they are not capable of implemented such a simple procedure.

It would be cheaper to not report at all and pay the fine.thumbsup.gif

Immigration will appreciate the fine money.

• Like 1

Worth a try but don't build your hopes up.

It is a shambles

That is just your "opinion" many would not share it including me.

It is a fact because it does not work for the majority.

They should either fix it or scrap it.

So if it doesn't work for YOU then no one else should be able to use it, right?

Classic Thaivisa forum bitching

A shame that you cannot understand the point I am making.

If they are incapable of setting up a system that works for everyone they should shelve it until they can.

But then it looks like it works for you then all is ok. Sod everyone else.

I'm alright Jack. Typical ThaiVisa member.

Edited by Eclipse

Thanks for the posts.

Nielsen

Why not at least try to do a report online. You can do it 15 days before your report date and if it fails you would still have time to do a mail in report.

I had that theory myself, as I have been successful with EMS in the past, problem is (in my case anyway) I did attempt an online report, managed to submit OK, then about three days later my status moved from pending to rejected, with no reason given. I phoned CM immigration to ask why it was rejected and what do I need to do to rectify? Again no reason given, my "only" option according to them was "just come in" something I was trying to avoid. So in my case, a rejected online report cannot be rectified by post. I for one wont attempt online again for this reason, post has worked fine for me, I agree with Nielson on this one.

Edited by JWNZ
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I work in Linux with Chrome, had some problems so just fired up the VirtualBox with MS Win 7 and IE -11. Works fine two weeks ago.

Seems that most problems are the browser used, followed by failing to read down to bottom of the warning page which is needed to check the accept and proceed.

You got a hole in one - scroll right down to the bottom, click the "Accept" box, then click "Accept" or "Decline".

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Did you look in this pinned topic. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Just start at the last page and go back a few pages and you find some successful reports.

You do not have to use IE to do the report. The IE Tab extension for Chrome and Firefox works good and in some cases better than IE.

Hello, I did the 90 days reporting already 2 times with IE over Thai Immigration Bureau. Worked fine. But on 01.05.2016 I applied for the third time an extension and the application has been accepted as pending. Today, 04.05.2016, when I would like to check if the application has been finally approved and I go to the the Thai Immigration Bureau and click as usually on the link : Apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom (Over 90 days), I get an error message, saying that this page cannot be displayed. Can you tell me why and eventually tell me, how I can check my pending application? Thank you in advance.

Did you look in this pinned topic. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Just start at the last page and go back a few pages and you find some successful reports.

You do not have to use IE to do the report. The IE Tab extension for Chrome and Firefox works good and in some cases better than IE.

Hello, I did the 90 days reporting already 2 times with IE over Thai Immigration Bureau. Worked fine. But on 01.05.2016 I applied for the third time an extension and the application has been accepted as pending. Today, 04.05.2016, when I would like to check if the application has been finally approved and I go to the the Thai Immigration Bureau and click as usually on the link : Apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom (Over 90 days), I get an error message, saying that this page cannot be displayed. Can you tell me why and eventually tell me, how I can check my pending application? Thank you in advance.

The site does appear to be down.

I have no idea why.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have made several applications apart from the first one being a bit iffy it did eventually succeed, plus returning to check on the progress for them now when I click the bottom of the Thai information form down the bottom where it has the few words in red saying something like click to complete the 90 day I get "extranet" twirling around on a tab on the top bar then the Error page comes up, now I see others are getting the same problem, maybe they're changing over the system or on training, or Holliday again even.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:32 PM, johnatong said:

The site does appear to be down.

I have no idea why.

• 3 months later...

Well, after much procrastination, I finally attempted an online 90 day reporting. The result? total failure!

I followed the instructions to the letter, even going to the length of using Internet Explorer instead of the more recent MS Edge.

All went well in filling out the form including filling in the KAPCHA code. After which a click on submit and nothing happened. Just a pop-up message saying to contact the Immigration Bureau. No confirmation/reference number. Nothing.

The online 90 day reporting has been online now for more than a year, yet it is still totally unreliable.

A trip to my local post office is now on the agenda.