Hemorrhoids

oxo1066

I am going to give you some advice . Stop using toilet paper use the ass washer next to the toilet it cured my hemorrhoids used to have so much pain now nothing .I had one installed back home as well toilet paper just leaves you with stinky butt anyway .

Took me forever to figure out what that thing was for thought it was to wash the floor hahahahaha!!

first you need to know if they are external or internal!

i had an external hemorrhoid and went to 2 doctors and they both wanted to do surgery, as that is the only solution for an external hemorrhoid.

they gave me a prescription for daflon 500mg.

as i had no pain and no bleeding i was not in a rush for surgery, both doctors agreed.

over a period of 2-3 months the hemorrhoid shrunk and resolved its self.

if it is an internal hemorrhoid they can usually do a rubber band ligation, not very expensive and fairly common.

The answer to hemorrhoids is really very easy...more fiber in the diet. In America I would recommend Metamucil, I don't know what the equivalent is here. There are many alternatives.

A regular regime of a high fiber bevy twice a day should clear up the problem.

It always works.

I am going to give you some advice . Stop using toilet paper use the ass washer next to the toilet it cured my hemorrhoids used to have so much pain now nothing .I had one installed back home as well toilet paper just leaves you with stinky butt anyway .

Took me forever to figure out what that thing was for thought it was to wash the floor hahahahaha!!

He is absolutely correct. It's simple logic really: Hemorrhoids are caused by straining too much and over time just about everyone gets them. You can treat the affects but how can you reduce the straining? You can change you diet(good luck) or use drugs or you can use the Hand Bidet Sprayer or Bum Gun as some call it to spray water up inside to get things lose and moving...without straining. It's like a mini-power enema and it's fast, convenient and even refreshing. To say nothing of 10X cleaner that toilet paper which for us who know better is just plain nasty. A sprayed behind is a clean behind, see www.bathroomsprayers.com. post-132541-0-94901400-1452494608_thumb.

Edited by DavidB4

See a doctor.

I would recommend Bangkok General - can not remember the Doctor's name offhand - but the MOST IMPORTANT thing is this :-

If you DO need surgery - then the LATEST method is called a 'stapled hemorroidectomy'. The 'standard -ectomy would involve removal of some/part of the hemorroids (and the phrase 'open wounds' is not something you want to read or hear about... think about it. Cutting in the area of a sphincter means stitches afterwards are a big problem ;-) )

A stapled hemorroidectomy, despite its name' does NOT involve cutting the hemorrids - which is a very good thing indeed as your hemorroids form the liquid and gas seal.... ! And you want to keep them at all costs if possible!

The stapled surgery, involves pushing hemorroids back inside and removing excess skin INTERNALLY - so not only is your sphincter ok, but the wounds are up inside the anal cavity.

A night or two in hospital and back home to recover.

Just to alarm you further... this is NOT carried out under general anaesthetic... but under a spinal block /epidural type of anaesthetic.

Regarding the recommendation for red cider vinegar applied to an external hemorrhoid: How long do you apply the compress with the vinegar? Many pages on google to say to apply the compress (even just a wad of toilet paper saturated with RCV) will result in immediate relief, but just how long do you apply it? Ten seconds, one minute, five minutes? I suspect that the length of time is important, but I saw not one reference to the time.