DJ Keng sacked from 89.5 Sweet FM station

rooster59

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The BP reported today that the Yaris driver has not filed any charges for damaging his car as the pickup driver's other half has just had a kid. He isn't getting charged with filing dodgy police reports because despite calling them to say he was rammed his written statement made no mention of it,

And most shockingly of all the maximum punishment he faces is a 1 year driving ban. Absolutely pathetic. He should be in jail. If those mushroom pickers got time then this idiot should for sure. This kind of thing repeated makes me so angry because it is so absurd.

The BP reported today that the Yaris driver has not filed any charges for damaging his car as the pickup driver's other half has just had a kid. He isn't getting charged with filing dodgy police reports because despite calling them to say he was rammed his written statement made no mention of it,

And most shockingly of all the maximum punishment he faces is a 1 year driving ban. Absolutely pathetic. He should be in jail. If those mushroom pickers got time then this idiot should for sure. This kind of thing repeated makes me so angry because it is so absurd.

yup typical "Thainess" ram someones car (3 times), threaten them with a wrench then CRY and say your wife has just had a baby... so that's ok then! oh and you did LIE to Police about him ramming you? but you didn't write it down? no problem it doesn't count.

so be a good little boy and carry on! sorted 'Thai Style'

Edited by LannaGuy

Finally a penalty worthy of the crime. Nice to see that he did not get the usual naughty naughty 500thb fine and a slap on the hand.

Do not celebrate so early.

When a little time has passed, then his relationships and his money will certainly ensure that he is driving on Thailand's roads again.

Unfortunately there is done far too little tracking of crime cases by the journalists.

I guess he gets bail and until to his court date (in 1,2,3 ...years), he is allowed to continue driving.

Typical small penis syndrome driving by a young Thai male, to make up for having a small one he drives like a big one!!

What do the old farang guys with failing tools drive ? You seem to have in-depth knowledge about the relation between a guys tools and the car he drives ?

Nothing to do with the car he drives, just the way he does!

He has poor comprehension skills cannot understand the written english language to well.Happens all the time .Donot take it personal.

Typical small penis syndrome driving by a young Thai male, to make up for having a small one he drives like a big one!!

What do the old farang guys with failing tools drive ? You seem to have in-depth knowledge about the relation between a guys tools and the car he drives ?

He has poor comprehension skills cannot understand the written english language to well.Happens all the time .Donot take it personal.

Well, that was quite a mouthful to type there wasn't it English professor?

He will be very, very sorry, go to temple, wai a few people and get fined a small amount. Then get his job back as he was just having a bad day or suffering from a just discovered illness.

And he'll make sure there's a photo op going to the temple.

You wish you had my language skills and spoke a second language at my English level. Stupid remark mate. I speak 4 languages certainly not perfect but far more as most. Your the tinfoil hat guy.. i almost forgot.

Edited by robblok

So road aggression and penis size is connected, I bet you can back that up cheesy.gif

So road aggression and penis size is connected, I bet you can back that up cheesy.gif
With all your supposed language skills, somebody really should have taught you about humour!

Another goofball Thai driver. Just another reason to keep a taser in your pocket. If he were to come at me with a spanner, he would be on the ground very quickly experiencing the joy of a high voltage jolt. In Thailand, the only person you can rely on to protect you is yourself.

Discover Thainess:

Clearly shows how dangerous the combination of power (even imagined power, like "I am the super hot DJ - beware, here I come!") with a minimum of brain cells really is. These people are all around us here in Thailand, they come in uniform and plain clothed... It's a jungle out there!

Male driver Thainess..smile.png)

No not, Thainess !!!, Thainess was shown by the motorcycle taxis drivers that jumped in-between the lying dj who was swinging a wrench and the driver of the red Yaris. and the hundreds or thousands that complained to the radio station about such a behaviour of there employee....

Thainess was also shown last week by a nurse on her way home who saved a Farang that suffered a heart attack on the street...this is THAINESS...not every moron or drunk that misbehaves. I guess that in your country everybody abides by the law ???!!! you could tell us what country that is so we can move out and go to live in that perfect country....

Regards.

Rubbish, a few examples of people reacting normally to a situation does not cancel out the idiocy, irresponsibility, selfishness and lack of common sense, exhibited so so many more across the country that really is Thainess, not the odd one out. A well known manager of a radio station in Thailand was sacked three years ago for corruption, as will probably happen here, within a short time he was reinstated, more Thainess,

So for you every moron, drunk idiot is a representative of he's country ???? you said it yourself the other people were acting normally, but you take out the utter imbecile as the Thai example of THAINESS....

There are numerous examples of people in western country's that were sacked for improper behaviour like corruption, etc...that were reinstated or got a more important job after the affair was forgotten...

certainly not every drunk and or moron is representative of their country BUT due to severe widespread lack of critical thinking capability combined with the lack of accountability and anything to not lose face plus the feudal corrupt patronage gangland mentality, there certainly is a substantially high % that indeed are representative of the society. i too know nurses, doctors, as well as very nice poorly educated people .

Discover Thainess:

Clearly shows how dangerous the combination of power (even imagined power, like "I am the super hot DJ - beware, here I come!") with a minimum of brain cells really is. These people are all around us here in Thailand, they come in uniform and plain clothed... It's a jungle out there!

The Vios is clearly in the wrong as he got in the way of the Toyota Hilux reversing not once but twice.

Plus the DJ is crying now.

Edited by wow64

To well should be too well- English lessons required.

Of course! His actions show exactly what a little pr!ck he is gigglem.gif

Edited by Dap

To well should be too well- English lessons required.

Posters who criticise the English ability of others always leave themselves wide open for comebacks, don't they?

Just for fun, there should also be a comma or "and he" after the word "skills", "english" should be capitalised, there should be a space before the second sentence begins and there should not be a space before the full stop in that sentence. There should be a space before the start of the last sentence, there is no such word as "donot" and "personal" should be "personally".

But don't be too hard on him, he could teach English for a living.