Leipzig counts the cost of anti-Muslim protest

webfact

Leipzig counts the cost of anti-Muslim protest

606x341_321003.jpg

LEIPZIG: -- A massive clean-up operation is underway in the eastern German city of Leipzig after hundreds of right-wing supporters went on a rampage.

Dozens of shops were vandalised and the group also set of fireworks before police brought the situation under control.

Emotions are running high across the country after gangs of young migrant men allegedly sexually assaulted women at New Year in Cologne and other towns.

Monday night’s rioting came as some 2,000 anti-Muslim “LEGIDA” protesters marched in Leipzig city centre, calling on Chancellor Angela Merkel to resign.

Members of its sister-group, the anti-Islam Pegida movement, also joined the march.

Self-styled German football ‘hooligans’ tend to join right-wing groups on marches, sometimes starting fights.

A similar number of counter-protesters also gathered, officials confirmed.

With the number of migrants arriving in Europe’s biggest economy set to rise further this year, Merkel is under growing pressure to toughen her line on refugees.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-01-13

quote"A similar number of counter-protesters also gathered, officials confirmed."

I can't get my head around this quote. Is the writer trying to claim there was an organized group protesting FOR rape and mayhem by asylum-seekers/general illegal immigrants against German women? It is quite incredible.

Edited by jaidam

quote"A similar number of counter-protesters also gathered, officials confirmed."

I can't get my head around this quote. Is the writer trying to claim there was an organized group protesting FOR rape and mayhem by asylum-seekers/general illegal immigrants against German women? It is quite incredible.

no... there are violent leftist groups in Germany as well, they claim to be anti fascist (=ANTIFA).

" A massive clean-up operation "

This clean up will continue for years to come and in all walks of life concerning the refugees

settlement in any of the EU country, this is only the beginning to the discontent and mayhem

allowing those refuges to part of the EU society....

This is brilliant. Truly spot on.

You probably find it difficult to comprehend that some are demonstrating against groups that tend to incorporate neo-Nazi ideologues. A few days ago there was an OP with a photo of LEGIDA protesters demonstrating, with dozens using the neo-Nazi salute.

Below is a link to the Chairman of the German Council of Jews opinion of PEGIDA with whom LEGIDA are affiliated.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-1814316

" A massive clean-up operation "

This clean up will continue for years to come and in all walks of life concerning the refugees

settlement in any of the EU country, this is only the beginning to the discontent and mayhem

allowing those refuges to part of the EU society....

post-87058-0-60755000-1452661399_thumb.j

Note the differential policing applied to those alleged to be right wing compared to that applied to leftist loons and Islamofascists. Note how timely the reports are with accompanying photos here whilst there was a three day blackout to hundreds of sexual assaults carried out in six German and one Austrian cities.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7201/germany-migrant-policy

You probably find it difficult to comprehend that some are demonstrating against groups that tend to incorporate neo-Nazi ideologues. A few days ago there was an OP with a photo of LEGIDA protesters demonstrating, with dozens using the neo-Nazi salute.

Below is a link to the Chairman of the German Council of Jews opinion of PEGIDA with whom LEGIDA are affiliated.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-1814316

They are the only ones who protest powerful against the cataclysmic policy of Merkel.

I believe the invited muslim mob is more "immensely dangerous" than Pegida.

Anyway we are used to the knee jerk reaction of German politicians to claim everybody Nazi who does not agree with the leftist dogooder's politics