where to buy vintage linen suit in Bangkok

username415

cooked - i like your "drunken ex-hippie" tag, but unfortunately you're a moron. not wanting to use a shitty tailor who will use subpar cloth and then sew it like shit does not equate to not being able to afford it.

not to mention I'm marrying a woman who happens to not be a gold digger, so its a moot point. maybe your old and fat or some shit so you need lots of money to keep your woman happy, who knows.

There are some very good tailors in BKK using high quality Brit fabrics (tropical wool is a great traveler) but you will not find them in the touristy haunts with the pimp out from dragging in the rubes. Oriental Tailors is one of them, have used them for many years (usually three fittings required). Close to the Oriental Hotel, and there are sveral others such in the neighborhood.

cooked - i like your "drunken ex-hippie" tag, but unfortunately you're a moron. not wanting to use a shitty tailor who will use subpar cloth and then sew it like shit does not equate to not being able to afford it.

not to mention I'm marrying a woman who happens to not be a gold digger, so its a moot point. maybe your old and fat or some shit so you need lots of money to keep your woman happy, who knows.

I'm a moron, thanks I already knew that. Fortunately I am still sufficiently unmoronic not to insult people that are trying to help. I'll make an exception in your case. I'm old yes, fat, no, my wife doesn't rip off my pension money, thanks very much.

This guy gives excellent value as I mentioned.

I have excellent trousers and shirts that he made four years ago, still good, not shit.

So since you came up with the word, why don't you go shit yourself?