Donald Trump dodges on Sarah Palin VP question

webfact

Donald Trump dodges on Sarah Palin VP question

(CNN)Donald Trump said he doesn't think Sarah Palin would be interested in becoming his running mate and trying for a second time to become vice president.

"I don't think she'd want to do it," Trump said, although he added that he isn't thinking that far ahead.

Appearing on NBC's "Today" show on Wednesday morning after Palin's high-profile endorsement of his White House bid, Trump deflected repeated questions about the 2008 vice presidential candidate as a potential 2016 running mate.

"She's been through that," he said.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/20/politics/donald-trump-sarah-palin-vice-president/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-01-21

Oh don't do it Donald.................although she can see Russia from where she lives.....................coffee1.gif

Also....

1. The News Makes Me Sad ... So I Don't Watch It

2. The People Don't Elect U.S. Presidents, God Does

3. Some of my best friends are gay, but .......

Etc....etc... http://www.alternet.org/story/104034/the_11_dumbest_things_sarah_palin_has_said_so_far

Edited by oxo1947

Actually, they seem perfectly well suited for each other, and others agree with this assessment. Her bumbling word-salad endorsement speech was really a classic and will make for easy pickins late-night comedy fodder for Tina Fey.

post-76679-0-44021000-1453364532_thumb.p

Edited by lifeincnx

I agree with Trump that she doesn't even want it, and he certainly doesn't want her.

She's got one of the best gigs in the world already. Professional right wing CLOWN.

With zero responsibilities and zero accountability. Why do you think she quit when she actually had a real job in government? That's not her bag.

Vice president is a crappy job anyway and it would cut into her time making moose chili.

Diss Palin? You betcha.

Edited by Jingthing

The campaign has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous...and it already was ridiculously sublime

I can't tell you how happy I am to see Sarah Palin back in the mix. OMG, I have wood.

How about this for the next scenario: Santorum endorses Cruz. That's a powerhouse of a combination. Trump/Palin? Give me Cruz/Santorum!