Angry 'ex-judge' goes berserk after getting ticket for parking like idiot

webfact

Angry 'ex-judge' goes berserk after getting ticket for parking like idiot (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

ex_judge.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A delicious video of a woman having an uncontrollable tantrum after getting a parking ticket has gone viral.

The woman, said to be a former judge, was filmed going totally nuts and yelling at bystanders at the Department of Land Transport’s Mo Chit office after being slapped with the ticket.

The video, which has already received more than half a million views since being posted, shows the unidentified woman stomping back and forth in anger, even at one point throwing a water bottle, before walking back to her car.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/21/angry-ex-judge-goes-berserk-after-getting-ticket-parking-idiot-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-01-21

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may be wrong, but this may be the ex-judge that was once a crazy judge, reported a while back blowing her top with police at another location.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/654074-thai-judge-to-face-judicial-discipline-after-going-berserk/

post-9891-0-34238500-1453357941_thumb.jp

<<<<Thai language video removed >>>>

You be the Judge.

Edited by metisdead

Ex judge with behavior like that it is no wonder she is an ex judge.

Imagine having a clown like that sitting presiding over a life or death case.

The big point about this is that she WAS a judge doing what you say up right up until she became an ex-judge.

And how many others like her are STILL judges because they didn't do enough to qualify for the 'ex' title yet ?.

This is why you cannot trust any official or the justice system in Thailand.

How did she get the job in the first place ?. To who does she owe favors for getting it ?. How far did she go to keep 'powerful' people happy so she could keep it ?.

I can't wait to see how this plays out. The viewing figures alone are staggering.

I now hope the junta will hang her out to dry. But as she is obviously not a complete nobody I expect some pussyfooting and pampering.

Wouldn't be surprised if the old chestnut "trying to ensure justice for all sides"gets trotted out in the aftermath of this latest shambles

I wonder why this sociopath has so far been spared an "attitude adjustment" invitation. If anyone needs one, it's surely she.

The most unsettling thing of the entire scene was the squeaky, almost inhuman voice. It'll haunt me forever in my nightmares.

And just to think that she once might have been a judge meting out punishment to law breakers makes me shiver.

That selfish, irrational, hot-tempered, abusive, unhinged, self-entitling shrew is part of the reason why this country will never break free from its feudalistic roots and mature into a democratic nation under the rule of law.

Edited by Misterwhisper

I am the Law!!!

tumblr_mbhzrkfdwg1r5a4tho1_500.jpg

When he used the "I AM the Hague" line in the Expendables 3 movie I almost face-palmed. Too many corny one-liners and rehashed "catch phrases".

This isn't the first time someone of authority (or of former authority) has flipped their lid and decided they are above the law. Perhaps if the law slapped a few of them down, hard, and put them back in their place there'd be fewer instances like this in the future.

(I recall some time ago that the Chief of the Vancouver Police resigned after he was stopped at a road check and blew over the limit on the Breathalyzer. He never tried to use his position to get out of having to be tested or threw a fit or threatened anyone. He later apologized for driving under the influence and resigned. I'm sure he was well aware that throwing a tantrum or threatening his subordinates would result in a fare worse outcome.)

"The video, which has already received more than half a million views since being posted, shows the unidentified woman stomping back and forth in anger, even at one point throwing a water bottle, before walking back to her car."

Careful with that throwing m'lud, some psychos see that as a justification to commit murder....

Edited by Bluespunk

Thais really do have issues with being reprimanded for their poor actions.

Like a spoiled little 5 yr old child.

Police should have arrested her cuffed her and threw her in a jail cell for disturbing the peace, obstruction and noise polution PMS.............. L