Evidence that smoking pot makes you dumb (and stupid)

flyDelight

555..... a simple case of paranoia, pot heightens the senses so when doing something illegal the fear factor can shoot up.Personally I think pot is great if alone or with close friends in a relaxed environment, jeez, a game of chess can take 24 hours, so many moves seem possible.

But as a social lubricant I have to say alcohol is a clear winner in my view, it reduces inhibitions which can be fun so long as folks know the limits of civilized behaviour, but back in the early 70s when passing the joints around, sometimes to people whom you'd just met, paranoia could easily set in when the sensitivity factor was high on the scale. Looking back, a stiff shot of Johnny Walker plus a can of Special Brew would have been a wiser choice.5555

Most are dumb as rocks...Especially if you've watched the long steady progression/regression of people you know.....

Of course → They all think they are functionally brilliant......

Ain't that the truth!!

The Dumb and Stupid I know live in a world where they are both Mastermind champions on their home planet, yet they have trouble remembering their own names. Tragic. blink.png

Most are dumb as rocks...Especially if you've watched the long steady progression/regression of people you know.....

Of course → They all think they are functionally brilliant......

I dont smoke my self, simply because I cant handle it and dont like it. I think it is a function of me being a control freak and cant handle being out of control. I tried it and I hated it.

But I know quite a few Very Very brilliant people who smoke regularly, all are very successful and earn six figure salaries.

Everyone reacts different but most dumb folks were that way with or w/o pot , I also know great artists and some toking wise men...but we all know Bad drunks , I was always a Happy drunk , but when you manage a go-go here for 20 yrs , hard to have too bad a time !

The people who want it illegal are Dealers making money , Cartels buy politicians to say NO to legalizing !

Considering the path this current global civilisation is presently traveling, perhaps a bit more "pot-smoking" dumbness (stupidity), is exactly the remedy the spin doctors should prescribe.

All things historically considered, the planet certainly doesn't need anymore "geniuses". whistling.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen