Kiwi dies in early morning tryst

rooster59

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a choice.

That would be my way to go.

Yes, but I would prefer doing it with the opposite sex though.

How do you know what sex the bar owner was?

Read the thread.

Because it said so in the original, since amended, article.

You appear to be the only person who has read this unamended article, apparently

unseen by everyone else????? Amazing!!! facepalm.gif

Maybe, I read it on PG website a few hours before it was published on TV.

MAYBE?? So you are not sure then?? facepalm.gif

You appear to be the only person who has read this unamended article, apparently

MAYBE?? So you are not sure then?? facepalm.gif

My 'maybe' refers to your claim 'you appear to be the only person ...'. I'm not sure about that, so wrote 'maybe'.

Also the '15 minutes' was not there in the original article BTW.

Edited by stevenl

departing this world while having sex with any (male or female) pattaya bar owner is the last way i'd want go. call me wierd

Good thing it was Phuket then wasn't it....

I'd take a look at the particular bar-owner first. I've known several young good-looking female bar owners--well, the bar is in their name and their farang financial supporter is elsewhere.

R.I.P fellow Kiwi.

Whatever the circumstances (and this thread is full of unnecessary conjecture, typical of those that post such diatribe), it's a young age to pass away.

I can only hope his family has the good fortune not to read this thread - but if they do I offer my condolences.

As to the posts that have been deleted - it's my observation that perhaps there weren't enough of them. coffee1.gif

Could it be that Phuket Gazette amended the original text to make the bar owner of unknown gender because they learnt that the owner was neither male nor female but something in between, in either direction? Something to speculate about.

Why does "tryst" sound so...sneaky-seamy, almost perverse?

I'd say that from a psychoemotional point of view, this is so because that's how you would feel if you engaged in this activity. Other people might regard a tryst as something private, secretive and, above all, romantic.

Why does "tryst" sound so...sneaky-seamy, almost perverse?

I believe because in the given circumstances, the choice of words seems inappropriate. The writer seems to think we're dealing here with a scene out of 'The Go-between' rather than an unfortunate circumstance that occurred at 1.30 in the morning on Soi Paradise.

Maybe the writer imagines that because the unfortunate chappie was 68 and from New Zealand and the other person he liased with was a bar owner and they went back to the bar owner's home, this somehow makes it all very respectable and romantic to the extent where the writer uses words such as 'tryst' and 'rendezvous' and 'intercourse', the latter, had it not been for the use of 'tryst', could even have been taken to infer verbal intercourse.

There is, as well, the rather suspicious reluctance to describe the bar owner.

The writer is also off-centre with his cardiovascular resuscitation which should have been 'cardiopulmonary' resuscitation.

I'd guess that the bar owner is a man because the condo doesn't seem to me to exhibit any 'female touches' particularly with reference to the photo' of the bedroom.

Some details are not even thought of. For instance. Did this chap mix

viagara and booze, or the other enhancer, or another exotic mixture, that

may have been too much for his heart? What ever the cause, if I die

during a tryst, I would be happy as there are much more lonely ways to

die and I would rather die happy. RIP. Kiwi

P.S. it is a Kuala that does as an earlier commenter stated, eats, shoots, and leaves., but thanks for the brief

chuckle.

Edited by Stargrazer9889

i am happy to be corrected but where does it say that the bar owner is Male????

In the original article, which apparently since has been amended. But it still mentions Soi Paradise in the article.

Can't say I saw the gender of the bar owner in this news article. To be honest I just assumed it was a lady bar owner. Just becuase it's a bar in Soi Paradise does not automatically make the owner a gay man ... but who knows ..

The guy is from NZ therefore he is gay

ahhh .... eats, roots, shoots and leaves.

I wonder how many people are going to get this reference.

Some people in the US would call this event 'having a Nelson' or going out 'like Nelson' after 71 year old Nelson Rockefeller who died of a heart attack while having sex with a 25 year old female employee. Personally I can't think of a better way to go; maybe a bit older?