Fish and chips

sandgroper2

Worst right turn in Phuket.

Turning right out of the new Tesco further up the road is probably just as bad, especially when there are vehicles queueing up from the north fighting to get in while you are trying to get out.

And why is that exit only one lane wide? People trying to go north can't get out past the ones stuck trying to go south. And there is a massive amount of unused land there - it could be four lanes wide. So incredibly stupid.

Turning right out of the new Tesco further up the road is probably just as bad, especially when there are vehicles queueing up from the north fighting to get in while you are trying to get out.

And why is that exit only one lane wide? People trying to go north can't get out past the ones stuck trying to go south. And there is a massive amount of unused land there - it could be four lanes wide. So incredibly stupid.

This thread has a lot of traction for a F and C thread! I too always wondered about the genius engineering on the ingress and egress of this particular shopping center. Makes no sense to not have another entrance/exit, but I guess the logistics of the land plot dictate only one small access way.

This thread has a lot of traction for a F and C thread! I too always wondered about the genius engineering on the ingress and egress of this particular shopping center. Makes no sense to not have another entrance/exit, but I guess the logistics of the land plot dictate only one small access way.

"a lot of traction for a F and C thread" - so much for the Thais ability to spot an opportunity to make money out of farangs favourite foods. rolleyes.gif

"logistics of the land plot dictate only one small access way" - you are being sarcastic, aren't you? biggrin.png Look at this shot - who the heck decided to put a path with steps there? I've never yet seen anyone using it. So move the damn Tesco sign, concrete over the grass right up to the path and there is your right turn exit.

post-35489-0-54004700-1454772884_thumb.j