Nescafe Espresso roast 3 in 1 with very little coffeetaste

torpedo1970

Over the years i have grown to tolerate (not overly enjoy) the Nescafe Espresso roast 3 in 1.

Picked the Espresso roast as i like a strong coffee

But in the last month or so i have noticed that it does not taste as much coffee anymore. (cost saving scam as anything else?)

So i Dive in and read the back of the packet.

Ingredients listed in order by most volume:

Sugar - 58%

Creamer - 27%

Coffee - 15%

facepalm.gif

they should now call it sugar milk with a hint of coffee flavor?

i am utterly gutted and are not buying this anymore

wai2.gif

Holy mother of God. I just got up and read the back of the old 3 in 1's we still have around. I can't believe the sugar content. Not just the percentage, but the weight of the package. Glad I switched to fresh ground after a couple months. I would've been the Duke of Diabetes. Never drank coffee before and almost 60. Just started. Damn.and it tasted so good.

Googlecoffee whitener and kidney disease

Avoid that stuff.

Mate, you have scared the shit out of me after googling coffee whitener and kidney disease . Never felt it was right to drink but i do like the taste.

Googlecoffee whitener and kidney disease

Avoid that stuff.

Mate, you have scared the shit out of me after googling coffee whitener and kidney disease . Never felt it was right to drink but i do like the taste.

It tastes good alright, however...

I have a Thai friend with a new set of kidney thanks to that stuff. Her surgeon told her it is like pumping cement powder through your kidneys.

Archived