Crazed Scot attacks Pattaya City Security Officer on Walking Street

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a farang police volunteer helping to restrain him? If so, notice he's also go the para wings on his shirt.

Those "Para Wings" are not to be confused with the wings worn by UK Forces etc for jumping out of an aircraft...there"s are for riding in one, to a mission, as I was informed by a Thai.....

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?.

The picture in the main link is this guy being detained in broad daylight. Yet the other picture is obviously nighttime.

When they say early hours - how early?.

Maybe they just keep file photo's of crazy westerners being restrained. facepalm.gif

Electric lights turning night-time into day-time since 1878 (Joseph Swan).

If he is deported he will be home for the haggis season - it starts on 31st February this year.

Bit impossible, there's only 29 days in February

Where woz u educated Glasgow?

Thanks for the correction. I was looking at next year's calendar by mistake.

The haggis hunting season actually starts on 1st April this year.

Strange thing about Scots, I've had lots of Scottish mates over the years, but they nearly all tended to get aggressive when they'd had a few drinks, especially spirits.

Good guys without Alcohol in them, but totally transformed when under the influence even turning on their own mates for no reason, then all apologetic the next day, it's mind boggling how smoking a joint can end you up in Jail and Alcohol with all the problems it causes is legal, funny old world.

When he's sober he'll feel a right pratt, be very apologetic and return to the good guy that he normally is, till his next trip to a bar where he may end up glassing an unfortunate innocent guy doing no harm, sad thing is, the drug that turns many good people into a danger to society is totally legal and you can buy as much as you want.

It's not just Scots of course that get aggressive when drunk, but in my experience they are more unpredictable when on whisky especially, shame, there was a well known Scottish guy in Pattaya who was the same, good guy but when drunk would turn on the guys he was with, his friends, he ended up with no real friends of course, when sober, a nice guy.

Edited by Broken Record

It can only happen in pattaya. That used to be a very nice place to go to, but not any more.

Actually it's not bad- have lived here many years in Jomtien - have been to walking street once- when a Thai friend wanted to see the infamous street .

If you avoid all the dodgy areas, it can be OK.