Ladyboy suspected of drugging & robbing German arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

Ladyboy suspected of drugging & robbing German arrested by Pattaya Police

police-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- The Pattaya Police Chief announced on Wednesday, the arrest of a 24-year-old Ladyboy who is accused of stealing over 200,000 Baht’s worth of valuables from a German Tourist.

Khun Komgrit was arrested at a Homeless Shelter in Na-Jomtien following the incident which occurred on 7th February at the apartment of Mr. Gerhard Seidel. He had reportedly taken the Ladyboy to his room for sex and was given a drink, which is thought to have contained crushed sleeping tablets.

Mr. Seidel quickly lost consciousness and while he was sleeping the suspect is accused of stealing an Annex Wrist Watch worth a reported 200,000 Baht, a Samsung Note 2 and a Samsung Smart Phone.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221406/ladyboy-suspected-of-drugging-robbing-german-arrested-by-pattaya-police/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-02-11

German male are known to have a passion for the LB, I have seen those German guys with LB hanging

on their arms everywhere in Pattaya and elsewhere, this is the game the LB been playing for decades

now, and everybody knows of their tricks and shenanigans as to how rob tourists but yet, those

LB are as busy as ever with more panthers that they can handle.. caveat emptor, let the buyer beware....

German male are known to have a passion for the LB, I have seen those German guys with LB hanging

on their arms everywhere in Pattaya and elsewhere, this is the game the LB been playing for decades

now, and everybody knows of their tricks and shenanigans as to how rob tourists but yet, those

LB are as busy as ever with more panthers that they can handle.. caveat emptor, let the buyer beware....

Ladyboys and PANTHERS?!?! That's a new one ? just kidding.

I believe the passion for ladyboys facepalm.gif is evenly distributed among the nationalities, same as homosexuality.

And homosexuality is a major part if someone enjoys sexual encounters with other men - even if the other men is dressed and acts like a woman.

Apart from that I don`t see any items valued something like 200.000 Baht.

The fine time piece, the 200k Annex cheesy.gif

police-4.jpg

You can consider yourself a very good salesman if you get 350 Baht for it. And a note 2 is a Smartphone from 2012.

Anyway, Mr. Seidel thanked Pattaya Police for recovering his valuables.thumbsup.gif

Now everyone knows he has a thing for homeless young men with long hairs and wears a cheap watch, nice.clap2.gif

She /he would have scarred me just by walking past her /him.

Amazing how this can happen over and over...Stupid

Tourists, no penalties for illegal use of drugs or possession

Of drugs with intent to harm and rob by ladyboys. Should

Be an automatic 60 days in jail and B5000 fine. This would

End 75% of these problems.

You are being too kind and under estimating the possible outcome of such a crime.

People react differently to drugs and alcohol.

While this ladyboy may think he's only putting his trick to sleep the outcome may be far more damaging with possible loss of life.

This ladyboy (sick demented man) should be locked up for far longer, treated at a mental institution, and dinged a far greater fine then B5000.

yeah, and it's written on their forehead: I'm German ...........or what? cheesy.gif

But anyway, police should jail them

This is clearly like the cigarette issue.

Everybody knows that ciggies are not the healthiest thing in the world, so they are regulated out the wazoo.

Everybody knows that katoeys are not the healthiest thing in the world, but they are not regulated at all.

If you smoke you might get cancer and die.

If you tango with ladyboys the odds are 10 thousand times worse.

I mean, it's clearly destructive behavior. Same as ciggies or meth.

Personal decisions should have no merit. It should all be left up to the STATE.

For those of you who think I'm serious...I am being sarcastic.

I have been drugged on two occasions here in Pattaya, but I'm glad they got the dose right and I didn't pop my clogs, at least it was a "gentle robbery. Back home and in nearly all countries if somebody decides to rob or "mug" a person they usually stick a knife up to their throat or a gun. To hear the way some people talk on here one would be forgiven for thinking that Thailand is the only country where crime is committed.

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

So, as far as I'm aware prostitution is illegal in LOS in any way shape or form.

So how does a tourist go to police & say I've be robbed by a male prostitute, that I had taken back to My hotel room. Can't see how that works, you're robbed whilst breaking the law !

I have been drugged on two occasions here in Pattaya, but I'm glad they got the dose right and I didn't pop my clogs, at least it was a "gentle robbery. Back home and in nearly all countries if somebody decides to rob or "mug" a person they usually stick a knife up to their throat or a gun. To hear the way some people talk on here one would be forgiven for thinking that Thailand is the only country where crime is committed.

So you have been drudged twice in pattaya.

Maybe your just so, so, so, so, so, unlucky !!!!!!

or are we just not so smart. ? coffee1.gif

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post