German collapses and dies while riding his bike in East Pattaya

rooster59

German collapses and dies while riding his bike in East Pattaya

post-247607-0-74151500-1455314263_thumb.

PATTAYA: In the early hours of Friday, a 71-year-old German was found dead in a street in East Pattaya next to his bicycle.

The dead man was identified as Mr. Hans Dieter Hildebrandt and his body was found approximately 2kms from his family home in Soi 43 in the Nong Pla Lai area.

The German’s Thai wife, Khun Sanom aged 64 arrived at the scene and told Police that her Husband would ride to local shops on a daily basis and would normally stop off at a convenience store on the way home for some drinks with friends and would normally return home about 9pm.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221455/german-collapses-and-dies-while-riding-his-bike-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-13

Nowt overly suspicious to this in my mind.71 years old riding a bike, perhaps a beer or two and a bite to eat with friends as was indicated by widows then the old ticker gives out.

At 71 one has far more yesterdays than tomorrows.sad.png

I am knocking the door of 71 and I am always pleasantly surprised and pleased to when I wake up in the morning, it means I've made another day.clap2.gif

Personally I reckon the way he went was great no fuss no bother.thumbsup.gif

The rate that foreigners are dropping dead, it would be a good idea for someone to start a funeral house catering

just for foreigners, I'm sure that will be a thriving good income business, unfortunately...

Great idea.What shall we name it?

Bake&burn

and the land down under?

RIP That man.

My maternal grandmother died peacefully at 72 in her sleep at night.

She was in very great shape up to that sudden and unexpected end.

But much later my mother lingered days and days at a Belgian hospital with metastazing cancer until she died at 77.

Fortunately the MDs made sure she didn't suffer.

Being seriously senior in Pattaya myself I hope to go quick, fast and clean like this guy.

It will be easier on me (smile.png)​ and on my much younger companion TGF (who'll then inherit all my earthly possessions biggrin.png).

Nowt overly suspicious to this in my mind.71 years old riding a bike, perhaps a beer or two and a bite to eat with friends as was indicated by widows then the old ticker gives out.

I am knocking the door of 71 and I am always pleasantly surprised and pleased to when I wake up in the morning, it means I've made another day.clap2.gif

My father died at 83 but at around 80 my mother told me when waking up in the morning he would say,''my goodness, are we still here?''

My father died at 83 but at around 80 my mother told me when waking up in the morning he would say,''my goodness, are we still here?''

well, my mother died with 86. By suicide because all her friends died already many years before. My father with 72. So this guy did it right. RIP

PaullyW.

Respect to all the other aged gents who seem ready at the inevitable.

When you see your circle of friends diminishing somewhat rapidly the truth stares you in the face and reality bites.

Reading the obituaries becomes a habit to see who you have outlivedclap2.gif

Edited by shunter

...there were apparently no witnesses since he was found in the morning.....

...yet the headline has determined it all......

Statistically speaking it is almost certain that I will die a natural death. Whilst I would prefer to die quietly at home, I can only hope that as it will most likely happen in Thailand, that my time of passing occurs in a very public place with many witnesses. I would much prefer that my demise does not become a topic for outlandish speculation here on on TV....

Condolences to this guys wife and family.

In the monetary interests of my Pattaya companion TGF I should die in/from an accident and not in the rather peaceful way this guy did..

I have an insured bank account in Belgium which will be doubled (up to a set amount) if I depart for the free-beer-no-BF Beer Bars in the Sky in an accident but not if I die of a heart attack or the like (or commit suicide ...) smile.png

"...no fuss no bother."

Amen. No lengthy hospital stay and, most importantly, no photos on TV of me sprawled half-naked on the bathroom floor followed by the free-for-all of speculative conspiracy posts.