Number plates on the side?

ryanhull

Hi all,

I want to fit some extra lighting in the centre of my bonnet, I have been modding my car and wondered are you allowed to place the number plate to the left of the front bumper or does it have to be central? in the UK you are allowed not too sure about Thailand?

Cheers

You can put red lights on the front, white lights at the back. Anybody can put red/blue flashing lights on the roof.

You can underpass, you can overtake on the brow of a hill or around blind corners.

You can load your Vigo 5 metres high with stuff extended out the back, over the cab, and out the sides.

You can load a 30m Tree out the back of your Vigo, or you can carry 35 Cambodian workers on its deck.

You can have no number plates, or even number plates that don't match. You can even have them upside down (true - saw one once and saw the same distinctive ute 3 months later, still upside down facepalm.gif )

But I guarantee if you fit your plate to the side, you'll probably get nailed by the BIB on your first outing.

My suggestion, keep the number plate in the cab. If you're ever stopped (unlikely), "it just fell off". whistling.gif

Edited by Gsxrnz