Pattaya Soi 6 Bar searches for Ladyboy thief

webfact

Pattaya Soi 6 Bar searches for Ladyboy thief

bar-5-1.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Saturday a CCTV video was posted on Facebook which reportedly showed a Ladyboy stealing money from behind the counter of a Beer Bar in Soi 6 off Pattaya Beach Road.

Despite reporting the crime to Pattaya Police on 11th February, the person responsible has yet to be found. The alleged theft took place at 3.45am according to the owner of the One Direction Bar & Guesthouse, Khun Lamon aged 39.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221481/pattaya-soi-6-bar-searches-for-ladyboy-thief/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-02-15

Does anyone know why so many ladyboys seem to be thieves? I hear countless stories about people getting beat up by ladyboys, getting robbed, etc. Is it such a desperate lifestyle, that they have to resort to this kind of behavior? Or does the media hate them to the point that they have it in for them? What is the reality? Not that it matters much to me. Just curious.

Does anyone know why so many ladyboys seem to be thieves? I hear countless stories about people getting beat up by ladyboys, getting robbed, etc. Is it such a desperate lifestyle, that they have to resort to this kind of behavior? Or does the media hate them to the point that they have it in for them? What is the reality? Not that it matters much to me. Just curious.

Does make a more sensational headline- if you think about the robberies , assaults and thefts that go on in the early hours with the quality tourists that swim with the other pond life - probably never reported.

If a girl steals some money it hardly makes any news, when its a ladyboy then its big news and suddenly all the haters come out and claim that all ladyboys are theives.

The vast majority of ladyboys are not dishonest, but a few bad ones get all the news and people jump to conclusions.

I have met a lot of honest, kind and sweet ladyboys.

If a girl steals some money it hardly makes any news, when its a ladyboy then its big news and suddenly all the haters come out and claim that all ladyboys are theives.

The vast majority of ladyboys are not dishonest, but a few bad ones get all the news and people jump to conclusions.

Are you willing to tell us about the bad ones

you have met, there must be some ? wai2.gif

Most of the ladyboys will not be employed by normal businesses, so unless they make money from the sex industry, they steal to survive.

Pattaya ladyboys, particularly the ones on Soi 6 , are extremely aggressive too.They will go for your crotch even or especially after you have expressed your disinterest.They are taking over greater and greater sections of a Soi that used to have hardly any of them, taking the fun out of a night of bar-hopping.

Most of the ladyboys will not be employed by normal businesses, so unless they make money from the sex industry, they steal to survive.

Absolute utter crap! Transgenders are employed in all forms of business in Thailand.

Absolute utter crap! Transgenders are employed in all forms of business in Thailand.

True that. And it is my guess that the vast majority are honest, hard working, and fairly normal people. But, the media likes to sensationalize, and this group is probably more prone than others, for that kind of journalism. Maybe the ladyboys of Thailand need to hire a PR person. Nah, it seems like most Thai people are quite fond of most of them. That is a good thing. Acceptance allows for a large heart.

Pattaya ladyboys, particularly the ones on Soi 6 , are extremely aggressive too.They will go for your crotch even or especially after you have expressed your disinterest.They are taking over greater and greater sections of a Soi that used to have hardly any of them, taking the fun out of a night of bar-hopping.

"Bar hopping." The new, anodyne and politically correct terminology for what really goes down (!) on the 6.

Yeah where's the ' bargirl steals money' threads, more demonising unnecessary shallow attention seeking threads from the Thai visa, really there's no need for Crap like this, there's enuf decent news stories out there to more than fill even the absolutly mind boggling Maze of threads Thai visa has .:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Try not to give your heart away too quickly... coffee1.gif

When walking down the street in Pattaya and I see three or more ladies standing around or approaching me it don't bother me. Same situation but it is three ladyboys I go into protection mood. Why... Because on a number of occasions I have had them try to steal from me or my friends. I don't trust any of them, period ! Even the ones I have met in the villages have a dark side. Not saying they are all bad but my experience tells me to be careful.

When walking down the street in Pattaya and I see three or more ladies standing around or approaching me it don't bother me. Same situation but it is three ladyboys I go into protection mood. Why... Because on a number of occasions I have had them try to steal from me or my friends. I don't trust any of them, period ! Even the ones I have met in the villages have a dark side. Not saying they are all bad but my experience tells me to be careful.

They are frequently conflicted and have a chemical intake that does them no favours and many have the typical camp, gay, loud neurosis and feel obliged to flounce around and seek attention.

So all the ladyboys who strutt their stuff at Alcazar are theives and prostitutes

So all the ladyboys who strutt their stuff at Alcazar are theives and prostitutes
Maybe ... Maybe not

If by different you mean more fun-maybe. But the dreadful ' music' most bars play ruins it. Pure anti life musical drivel. So 6 needs a real bar playing real music not this weird synthetic eastern European techno and sampled back beat music.

I guess some people go to Soi 6 just for the music.

Like a soi dog if your terrified lady boys will sense it. Just learn to loosen up and laugh it off... Unless it's 4 am on beach Rd, run for your life, every man for himself!

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

People go to soi 6 for drink, gawping,food and company of course but the music is all around and it is loud and low quality making most bars unbearable. So 6 also has the ugliest and most graceless girls in pattya. So all in all not a fun day out. But it has potential for a good pub crawl or bar hopping as it's called in AC. It just needs bars with better music and the rest will fall into place.

If by different you mean more fun-maybe. But the dreadful ' music' most bars play ruins it. Pure anti life musical drivel. So 6 needs a real bar playing real music not this weird synthetic eastern European techno and sampled back beat music.

If only King Kong bar hadn't changed owners.