Over-charging Pattaya Lottery Vendor in drunken encounter with rogue 'Police Officer'

webfact

Over-charging Pattaya Lottery Vendor in drunken encounter with rogue 'Police Officer'

lottery-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Tuesday, a 25-year-old Thai Lottery Vendor reported the theft of tickets by a man claiming to be a Police Officer, in Soi 7 off Pattaya Beach Road.

Khun Penapar had just sold a Lottery Ticket to a foreigner at a Bar in Soi 7 and initially he was interested in purchasing eight tickets but only purchased one. As Khun Penapar was preparing to staple the unsold tickets to the inside of her ticket case, a Thai man approached her and asked for a price for the seven unsold tickets.

The vendor quoted a price of 630 Baht which equates to 90 Baht a ticket, 10 Baht more than she is allowed to sell them for. At this point the man, who appeared to be in a drunken state, announced he was a Police Officer and the woman was under arrest for Lottery Ticket over-charging.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221532/over-charging-pattaya-lottery-vendor-in-drunken-encounter-with-rogue-police-officer/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-02-16

RTP should focus in more important things than arresting a lottery tickets seller.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not but whatever, the RTP did not arrest a lottery vendor. You should focus more on reading the report properly.

Oh come on,Scouse! You cant expect TV posters to read as well as write!

Crime of the century !! wow arresting a lottery vendor.

Is that the best news of the day???

For the last time ! They did not arrest the lottery vendor! Is it really so hard to read the whole story ?

I don't think the lottery seller was overcharging so much as just poor at math.

Are you saying that 630 divided by 7 is not 90 ?
No, not at all. I'm implying that the vendor multiplies 7 by 80 and got 630.

Doubt it. these people need a calculator to add 1+1.

• 1 month later...

Last week I sat on coffeeshop Soi Bonkoch and man on bycicle came along selling tickets, so i ask him , how much ? 80 baht mister, so I bougt 2 and give him 200 baht, he gave me change 20 baht, so I told him this is not enough and he jumped on bycicle and flew away.

Last week I sat on coffeeshop Soi Bonkoch and man on bycicle came along selling tickets, so i ask him , how much ? 80 baht mister, so I bougt 2 and give him 200 baht, he gave me change 20 baht, so I told him this is not enough and he jumped on bycicle and flew away.

Was his bike a bit like this giggle.gif

post-188880-0-62954100-1458289368_thumb.