Crazed woman threatens to jump and stab Police in Central Pattaya

webfact

Crazed woman threatens to jump and stab Police in Central Pattaya

woman-3.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Wednesday Police were called to a commercial building in Soi Buakhao following reports of a woman who was threatening to jump off a 3rd floor balcony.

Officers arrived at the location and spotted the woman on the balcony. She was shouting profanities at people below and according to the owner of a Beauty Salon, located underneath the apartment occupied by the woman, she had just broken up with her foreign boyfriend, who had apparently promised to buy her a Beer Bar and a Fitness Center which he wanted her to run for him.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221572/crazed-woman-threatens-to-jump-and-stab-police-in-central-pattaya/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-02-18

Now there's a turn up for the books.

A Falang deceiving a Thai girl.

"Medals all round chaps!!" whistling.gif

I think you will find this actually happens a lot with the two week millionaires promising the earth to the girls in order to get their leg over!

I'm pretty sure everybody who wants to own a Pattaya beer bar is crazy.

If not, they soon become insane... at least the owners of the places I have met are mostly nuts.

If I owned a bar in Pattaya, I'd be ready for some balcony diving probably within a couple weeks.

Jumping off a 3rd floor balcony ? That's quite survivable, depending how she lands. And then what ? Guaranteed, a life as a paraplegic with possible brain damage, and worse off than she ever would have been.

Never but never is there any reason to kill yourself over lost love, as one of the Thai Kings said, "there is plenty of fish in the sea and rice in the fields", or something like that.

No one can comment on WHY they broke up, rumors, misunderstandings, lies and innuendo always rule the day in matters of the heart

failing to engage for this role is nothing other than due diligence ................................. he probably became aware of her lack of organisational skills.............

" Okay honey, if you want to be the manager can YOU start by preparing a business plan? " " Huh " ?blink.pnggiggle.gif